Page 499 of 719 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Cthylla "Void Shenanigans" Patch - Lookin for opinions on some of these updates before I add em to the bio.

Updated Abilities
    Void Cut - Operating on a similar principle to Void Step, Cthylla can open temporary rifts between two points that cuts directly through the void between worlds. They appear as dark spots, with no visible aura or detectable marker. Objects that enter one exit the other end with no obvious travel distance between. The rifts are non caustic, and by themselves cause no damage to objects that come in contact or travel through them, including normal organic matter. Maximum rift size is the radius of a watermelon, objects larger then this will be unable to cross. Cthylla can have three rift connections active at any given moment.

Body Manipulation - Exposure to Void Energy over a long period of time has manifested bizarre traits in the nano cellular make up of Cthyllas containment Suit. The Nanite liquid layer has adapted and evolved to possess increased flexibility in addition to an increasingly unnaturally strong reproduction level. Cthylla can use these factors to manipulate her body in bizarre ways....Moving in ways no normal creature could, as well as being able manipulate the shape or length of her limbs as needed.

Ignite Mana - Through physical contact, Cthylla can radiate void energy into a target on a frequency that triggers a violent reaction with magical energy. This "ignition" effect burns the users energy pool from within, causing excruciating pain while locking magic related skills for 3 turns. Has no effect against beings with no magic, and the lock can be bypassed if the user can regain their magic PL through alternative means.

Voida-cite - A mutation created from Cthyllas specific Void energy interaction with her Nanosuit. Specific Nanocites have gained voidling characteristics, becoming their own unique creatures. Designated as a Voidacite, this mutated nanocite can be delivered to an enemy during direct suit to skin contact and once on or inside a target will immediately begin reproducing enmass...flooding the targets bloodstream with infected voiding nanomites. Every turn after infection the host loses 10% of their maximum natural PL to the invaders as long as the infection remains. If the target ever reaches below 30% of their base PL or 150% of their base PL, the infection will starve/be burned out of the system and the effect will end. If the effect lasts for more then 5 posts, voidmites will invade the brain and trigger distracting auditory hallucinations as well as amplify Cthyllas auto suggestive capabilities. Infection via Voida-cite allows Cthylla to use the target as a conduit to extend her Outsider perception and keep constant track of the target.

Brood Queen - Another mutation related to Cthyllas Nanocites. Those inside her liquid suit layer have mutated, gaining aspects of her potential brood lord status. With a mental command, they burst forth from her skin....growing exponentially in a matter of seconds into a fully formed flying insectoid voidling. Exposed to air, they're bodies can only last for a short time.....and they use this time to breed multiple smaller copies of themselves and swarm the intended target, attaching with its stinger and then detonating in a small but potent explosion.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 02-21-2019 at 01:26 PM.

well I updated Althena's bio and gave her a new technique it's called King of the Beast's Thunderous punch .
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So I'm finding myself with more free time, I'm considering rejoining.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rhyvurg View Post
    So I'm finding myself with more free time, I'm considering rejoining.
    Adam is still chilling with Jinzi, helping him.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

What is the current number of techs? Need to know if I can upgrade Meagan.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    What is the current number of techs? Need to know if I can upgrade Meagan.

Tenchar
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

add Gousug Buster and Machine Gun Fist / Giga Machine Gun Fist to Praxat technique list.

description of the King of Beast's Thunderous Punch

this technique starts by with a Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam user first compressing one of their arms like a spring and then drastically increase its size . after that they send a immense surge of electricity through the arm and unleash their arm like a cannon for a devasting thunderous blow. it is a technique of The Vear Stance .

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-21-2019 at 09:29 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Need to write it up properly, but adding Stardust Breaker* to Meagan's Techs

*Might, if needed, adjust to suits Meagan's style and to be appropriate to her power level. I'll write it up this weekend.

That leaves her one short. Working that one out still.

Well the device Qaztoh is making will lower the birth rate of female Toadians but as a side effect ( which is beneficial ) it will result in bigger , stronger and healthier offspring. this will be due to the reduction of egg production in female Toadians increasing egg quality.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-22-2019 at 04:31 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Tenchar
    What is Sarada's definition of a good, exciting fight?

What is Sarada's definition of a good, exciting fight?
    When she's pushed to her limits, like any Saiyan.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    When she's pushed to her limits, like any Saiyan.
    Just want to be sure Meagan gives her a good show next time, before their matchup.

Just want to be sure Meagan gives her a good show next time, before their matchup.
    I'm sure she will.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ochazuke kind of already has his 19th tech, so I'll leave that alone for now.

Cleric, what's the word on updating the 'special' section? Initially I thought it was mostly a list of character racial abilities and innate qualities or unique quirks or so, but I'm curious if that's also something that can be upgraded?

Might be a slippery slope though, so thought I'd ask.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke kind of already has his 19th tech, so I'll leave that alone for now.

Cleric, what's the word on updating the 'special' section? Initially I thought it was mostly a list of character racial abilities and innate qualities or unique quirks or so, but I'm curious if that's also something that can be upgraded?

Might be a slippery slope though, so thought I'd ask.
    Run it by me first, generally.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM