Page 5 of 719 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It’s all good, Dai.

Just take care and you are always welcome back at anytime. DBZ characters pop in and out all the time so it makes it easy, story wise.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Toadians and Replitas information 1

Currency: in the past on Qacriea the Toadians and Replitas had their own currency. the Toadians had currency that used ruby like gems and the Replitas had a coin currency using what they called Emperor coins. they are different types of coins for different values and each coin had the face of a Replita emperor. when the Replitas took over this became the main currency of Qacriea.

Language: there are two main languages spoking on Qacriea . the Toadians have a Language called Frogiaria which emphasis a series of specific croaks. each croak has a specific sound and meaning. Toadians put together complex set of croaks to create a complex language system.

as for writing Toadians use a series of 150 symbols. each symbol represents a specific croak. the order these symbols are writing down is important because one mistake could change the entire meaning. Replitas use a language called Zacorion .

it's a language that uses a lot of hissing mixing with grunts and vowels. for writing the Replitas use a series of only 15 symbols. when the Replitas took over their ruler banned Frogiaria the native language of the Toadians from being spoken, because the Replitas found it to hard to understand and they view all that croaking as annoying. Toadians and Replitas speak other language too but those are their native language . the Toadians practice their native language in secrecy, because the plenty getting caught speaking their native tongue is death.

Body Language

Replitas

eyes brows down slightly showing fangs and head tilt downwards ( annoyance)

Rolling on back ( irritation)

eyes relax and head tilt back ( content)

eyebrows lower into a scowl , hunch over , teeth showing and hand clutch with tail raise up ( Anger)

tongue sticking out with head tilt back ( amusement)

eye brows raise , mouth up showing teeth and tail slightly up ( excitement)

Tail slightly off the ground and straight out. ( arousal)

entire body low to the ground with eyes looking up and tail point straight up ( tired)

laying on back with eyebrows raise ( fear)

Laying on front with eyebrows lower ( threatened)

Laying on side with tongue slightly out ( curious)

laying on back with eyebrows lower ( sad)

Laying on front with eyebrows raise ( confused)

Upright with eyes lower into a scowl and teeth slightly showing with tail raise and point straight out ( confident)

Teeth showing eyes lower into a scowl and tail curl up ( in pain)

Toadians main body language mostly involves use of their tongue

tongue slightly out , curl upward (annoyance)

Tongue out and in a zag zig ( irritation)

Tongue out and curl downward (content)

Tongue slightly out and to the side curl downward ( anger)

moving tongue from side to side ( amusement)

Tongue fully out and slightly curl upward ( excitement)

Tongue fully out and slightly curl downward ( arousal)

Tongue fully out and curl downward ( tired)

Tongue fully out and roll up ( fear)

Tongue slightly out and roll up threatened

Tongue slightly out and point upwards ( curious)

Tongue slightly out and point downward ( Sad)

Tongue slightly out and point to the left with a slight hook ( confused)

Tongue slightly out and point to the right with a slight hook ( confident)

Tongue slightly out and point upwards with a slight hook ( in pain)

Sexuality & Courtship

Replitas

Replitas by nature are highly aggressive race so Courtship intends to be very rough. doing mating male Replitas and female Replitas are aggressive towards each out. with the female usually biting and clawing at the male. as Oviparous species the females lay eggs.

Fashion : Replitas are very savage wearing nothing more then lion cloth which makes it really hard to tell the males from the females since they mostly look the same with the expectation of color.

Toadians

Toadians

Toadians have a deep courtship with each other. doing mating it is desire for the female to be as big as possible for the male to get a good enough foot hold. in mating the male Toadian will climb up top the female and the bigger the female the more space the male has to hold on to. while the female supports the male's bodyweight.

at the same time or with some delay the male Toadian will fertilizes the female Toadian's eggs. once fertilize female Toadians deposit their eggs as clumps into a swamp. mating always takes place in a nearby swamp. when the eggs hatch new born Toadians start out as tadpole .

after period of growth Toadians will undergo a metamorphosis to enter their second phase. in which they become a frog like creature. the after they the mature into the third phase which is the adult phase. female Toadians can lay up to 20,000 eggs . the most common number is 2000. among Toadians male and female Toadians with 20,000 offspring is consider to be a big family.

fashion : Toadians wear highly fashionable Toga type clothing and there are three types of this clothing . the first type which is light is used in warm climates, the second type which is heavy and has heat insulation is used in cold climates and the third type which is light and has cold insulation for hot climates .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-20-2018 at 03:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

CoR, did Ereshkigal come with Ishtar to Vocado?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oops, did someone lose a child?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

As far as I’m aware, Nope (unless CoR wishes other use of course).

She was left on the Lookout.

Perhaps she is still there, perhaps not. Odd that Ishtar would not recall her.
    Perhaps there is a reason for that.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Hey, Cleric, when's the estimated day for all the post timeskip stuff to start.

Was honestly so wrapped up in responding to Sub, I didn't make a mention of it >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    As far as I’m aware, Nope (unless CoR wishes other use of course).

She was left on the Lookout.

Perhaps she is still there, perhaps not. Odd that Ishtar would not recall her.
    Perhaps there is a reason for that.

Ishtar would have spent the three months she was on the Lookout, looking after Ereshkigal in between training with Sarada, and Parsley. When she left however, Eresh was in Nunlil's care, and the three remained in decent enough telepathic/vid-call contact.

If you need something else to happen (given she's possessed by Asha'rah's sister and all), lemme know. PMs are open and all ^^
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Was honestly so wrapped up in responding to Sub, I didn't make a mention of it >_<

Ishtar would have spent the three months she was on the Lookout, looking after Ereshkigal in between training with Sarada, and Parsley. When she left however, Eresh was in Nunlil's care, and the three remained in decent enough telepathic/vid-call contact.

If you need something else to happen (given she's possessed by Asha'rah's sister and all), lemme know. PMs are open and all ^^
    Let’s just say that Ishtar has been so busy the last....month...we’ll say that she has only just recently realized she hasn’t heard back from Nunlil or Eresh in that month.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Hey, Cleric, when's the estimated day for all the post timeskip stuff to start.
    Literally any day coming up. Just been waiting a bit for the site to start responding better.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Will the Time Chamber, for training, possibly play a role or is that off the table?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Let’s just say that Ishtar has been so busy the last....month...we’ll say that she has only just recently realized she hasn’t heard back from Nunlil or Eresh in that month.
    Well ... she'd have noticed , but I'll fudge it ^^
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Will the Time Chamber, for training, possibly play a role or is that off the table?
    Eresh.....May have done something to it.

>.>

<.<

*Runs away*
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well ... she'd have noticed , but I'll fudge it ^^
    Few weeks works too.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Eresh.....May have done something to it.

>.>

<.<

*Runs away*
    So we're dead .

Arx Inosaan

Jesus Christ, this is becoming a habit of mine. Really gotta stop jumping the gun with these things.

Okay, so I managed to get the issue sorted out despite the lack of a phone, so... not losing internet. Yay. Turns out their customer service chat actually works in Chrome.

So, uh... I'm back, lol?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.