Page 503 of 719 FirstFirst ... 3403453493499500501502503504505506507513553603 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Looks like 15 Techniques, Tami.

The division of them into Gifts, Specials, Techniques seems ok to me.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Looks like 15 Techniques, Tami.

The division of them into Gifts, Specials, Techniques seems ok to me.
    That means she can have up to 4 more techs, to bring the number up to 19.

Thanks Cleric. I'll work on them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Hey Cleric, PM's are full.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

PM box open.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

PM box open.
    Sent !

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'm thinking about having Praxat's race be able to store items in their stomachs like Tsuyu from My Hero Academia can.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So a lot of this comes down to if we switch certain skills/techs to passive, it opens things up technique slot wise quite a bit.

And all of the players already have a lot of techniques to keep track of.

For the moment we’ll stay the course and if anyone wants to open a tech a lot by moving something to passive or special, just PM me and we’ll take it case by case for now.
    Well, alright then. In the interest of transparency - unless it's especially relevant to plot reveals - I guess we can do the breakdowns here...

...I think I'll keep Ochazuke more or less where he is - ironically enough - but I would like to add notes to inform the subsets of techniques I guess?

In the vein of things which are always 'on', since the journey's started he has gained Fire Resistance with the Dragon School training, Pressure Point Resistance way back when he was training to counter Chris the Knife, knowledge of Nullification Energy by studying Junjo tech and working them into Kongosho and Saifa Kensaku, and with the reveal of the Spirit Bomb, I'm trying to figure out how to define Genki; I swear there was something about goodness or pure intentions in there, but I might be mixing that up with Seiko ki (Holy energy) from Yuyu Hakusho, don't want to tread on anyone's niche.

Kenpo Gokui right now is flavour text and requires additional plot to unlock. Quantifying fighting skill is really murky, so I'll leave that to the judgment of others.

Figure Ochazuke is one of the most martially skilled of the group, full stop. If you'd wanna make a direct comparison, he's the Batman to say, Parsley's Nightwing.

They're both good, but Ochazuke's just better.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Parsley and Sarada have Pride based abilities that I moved to Racial Traits. They will also have a passive that empitomize Saiyan Tenacity that will be added later. When that time comes, I'll just use the tech upgrade for that one in the spirit of fairness. In the end, Sarada gained two techs and Parsley gained one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Figure Ochazuke is one of the most martially skilled of the group, full stop. If you'd wanna make a direct comparison, he's the Batman to say, Parsley's Nightwing.

They're both good, but Ochazuke's just better.
    That's fair.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I figure Held is up there too, but he doesn't dedicate himself to the extent Ochazuke does.

Astonishing Member

Okay, Helds betting on Messash or whatever.

What are the other fights remaining?

I'm going to commit to Helds bracket now, so I don't feel like I'm rigging it.

I'll see if was wrong on the Horn fight.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Hello.

So I registered a quick account so I can manipulate the seedings.

I haven't touched the bracket quite yet though.
    Here's the bracket Miburo. 6 fights left after this one.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    I figure Held is up there too, but he doesn't dedicate himself to the extent Ochazuke does.
    I do consider Held to be top three in terms of martial skill. I'd imagine Ocha and Zao to be better in pure H2H, but I would imagine him to be better with weapons, with Zao/Ocha coming in second. I admit I'd not be offended if people made a case for someone being better in H2H, but I'd be pretty skeptical about anyone whose not Zaofan being better with a weapon, simply because Helds entire style takes into account a weapon, and Zaofan is awesome, and also constantly uses his weapon.

Ocha....I don't recall him actually wielding a weapon, but let's be honest. I'd be surprised if he just didn't pass on them for personal reasons.

Held still trains...Offscreen...When I can post.....And he's bored.

Held is just a Drunken Master.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Here's the bracket Miburo. 6 fights left after this one.
    Hmm. Damnit. I'm torn.

I can easily have Held bother to use his Shingan to examine the fighters, and I think it wouldn't be out of line to say that his senses are good enough he can get the general desc that Cleric dumped, outside of things that he'd clearly have no business knowing. But, on the other hand, I feel it would be slightly more effort than Held would put in right now.

But I can assume there are at least pics of the fighters on the betting tab, and allow Held to bet that way by appearance for the rest...But I'm too lazy to pick up all the desc lol.

...Maybe I should just flip a coin on each of the opening fighters remaining and see how it goes lol.