Page 505 of 719 FirstFirst ... 5405455495501502503504505506507508509515555605 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    We already have two player characters that can do that, Erosa and Shaseem. I think having an entire race doing that might be a bit much. Still, the decision is yours.

It's just idea I got from remember something I saw Tsuyu Asui do in a episode of My Hero Academia, but now I decided that it's not necessary for Toadians to have such an ability. also I work on better way for Toadian's Poison generation to work. which is this Toadian's have poison glands located inside a special muscle that looks like diaphragm found in humans. when they expend this muscle after the glands inside it collect poison than expels a poisonous gas which causes their bodies to bloat like a balloon.

to release this poison gas all they have to do is exhale.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-25-2019 at 05:49 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    It's just idea I got from remember something I saw Tsuyu Asui do in a episode of My Hero Academia, but now I decided that it's not necessary for Toadians to have such an ability. also I work on better way for Toadian's Poison generation to work. which is this Toadian's have poison glands located inside a special muscle that looks like diaphragm found in humans. when they expend this muscle after the glands inside it collect poison than expels a poisonous gas which causes their bodies to bloat like a balloon.

to release this poison gas all they have to do is exhale.
    Sounds like something the Reptilians should be afraid of. Just how dangerous is this poison? Helpful to know when we finally travel to their home planet.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Sounds like something the Reptilians should be afraid of. Just how dangerous is this poison? Helpful to know when we finally travel to their home planet.

Toadian poison causes vertigo and hallucinations to those who inhale it. like just about any poison it could be deadly in large doses. now just Replitas have the following racial traits they have retractable claws, decelerated aging , armored skin ,
    enhanced lung capacity , enhanced jaw strength , enhanced smell , anatomical Liberation , Enhanced Vision , Wallcrawling , Multi-Directional Vision with 342 degree field of vision ( 90 % vertically and 180 % horizontally) infrared vision ( this is how Replitas use to help them see at night) , Infrasound hearing and Regeneration Type IV.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/The_dose_makes_the_poison

Regeneration Type IV: Minor to moderate wounds heal near-instantaneously, Lost limbs and internal organs will be completely regenerated, Damaged nerves can be healed to a certain extent , Cellular senescence is drastically reduced, if not completely halted, granting decelerated aging , Critically and fatally damaged cells can regenerate, preventing scars, can regenerate as long as the head/brain is damaged to no more than a certain level, near-completely unaffected by toxins however a powerful enough toxin or a large enough a dose of one can bypass this

in retrospect Toadians have Type 1 Regeneration ( They can only regenerate their eyes and limbs up to the point where the joints connect. ) Like Toadians, Replitas are cold blood so they are highly sensitive to cold. unlike Toadians however Replitas can't regulate body temperature . So changes in temperature effects them faster.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Also, Falcon, don't think I've not forgotten. Been busy. Will be freed up here in the next few days.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Principles of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam

1 To be generous and self-sacrificial

2. One must embrace moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of thought-through education and betterment.

3. One must uphold one's own convictions at all times.

4. One must show Humility thinking less about themselves and more about others .

5. One must be kind and show empathy towards others when necessary

6. One must always be calm even in the face of wickedness.

7 One must practice self control.

The Four Poisons of Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam

1. Avarice : Greed is the path to corruption.

2. Vanity : Pride can be a terrible poison .

3. Wrath : Giving into one's anger can make one blind .

4 Envy: Jealously can turn into hatred.

Edit: Add Infrasonic communication as a Toadian Racial trait.

Edit 2: change Shared Vision to Share Past Vision so that it won't conflict with Visual Linking.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 06:55 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Toadian Queen List Extended

500,000 years ago- Queen Lufia Orpheus ( the first Toadian Queen)

400,000 years ago - Queen Zelda Orpheus

300,000 years ago - Queen Shiva Orpheus

200,000 yeas ago - Queen Calypso Orpheus

100,000 years ago - Queen Lilith Orpheus

90, 000 years ago - Queen Gaddian Orpheus

80,000 years ago - Queen Mlimlzi Orpheus

70,000 years ago - Queen Coarlilan Orpheus

60 ,000 years ago - Queen Katherine Orpheus

50,000 years ago - Queen Yamizokai Orpheus

40, 000 year ago Queen Minx Orpheus

30,000 years ago Queen Doralie Orpheus

20,000 years ago Queen Freire Orpheus

10,000 years ago Queen Zemlia Orpheus .

9,000 years ago Queen Vicaziolio Orpheus

8,000 years ago Queen Starla Orpheus

7,000 years ago Queen Uykio Orpheus

6,000 years ago Queen Beatrix Orpheus

5,000 years ago Queen Tayna Orpheus

4,000 years ago Queen Samlimda Orpheus

3,000 years ago Queen Oamhai Orpheus

2,000 years ago Queen Althena Orpheus & Queen Ophelia Zorak ( thought to have abandoned her people Althena went out on a journey and never return. feel betray by her abandonment her one of her younger sisters name Ophelia Orpheus who took the throne . change her last name from Orpheus to Zorak. feel that she didn't want to associated with her sister who had abandoned the kingdom.

(she took care of her sister Althena's offspring and they grew up thinking that their actual mother had abandoning them . when in actuality Althena hadn't abandoned her children or the kingdom she was on a quest to seek help from Doxal who was the Guardian of Qacriea back then on an major problem her kingdom was having . what Althena didn't know was that Doxal had already passed away.

Althena was the one who was supposed to be the second Guardian of Qacriea but a nasty homunculus name Zerx The Prideful imprison Althena in a crystalize structure and teleport her to a dead planet In the North Galaxy. then he put a false Guardian an female Konatsian name Zykona in her place. after that Althena became know as the Queen who abandon her kingdom. )

1,000 years ago Queen Uazakioi Zorak ( 1,000 years after Queen Althena never return she wrongfully went down in history as Toadian's worst Queen and by this time the Toadians were had been brainwash by False Guardian Zykona. back before Zykona came the Toadian Kingdom was a semi pacifist kingdom. they fought when they had to protect themselves but didn't believe in killing. however they did it if it was absolute necessary. )

(with Zykona's influence in the kingdom turn into absolute pacifist Kingdom and ancient fighting style called Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam ( Way of the Peaceful Warrior ) that was practice by Toadians was since the first Toadian Queen was abolish.)

900 years ago Queen Rhea Zorak

800 years ago Queen Gaia Zorak

700 years ago Queen Astraea Zorak

600 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak

500 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak C ( the 100th )

400 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak CC (the 200th )

300 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak CCC ( the 300th )

200 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak CD (the 400th )

100 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak D ( the 500th)

90 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak DX ( the 510th)

80 years Queen Calliope Zorak DXX ( The 520th)

70 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak DXXX ( the 530th )

60 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak DXL ( the 540th)

50 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak DL ( the 550th ) ( Qaztoh's great grandmother )

40 years ago Queen Calliope Zorak DLX ( the 560th ) ( Qaztoh's grandmother )

20 years ago Queen Yaztoh Zorak ( not related to the person who was Queen before her by blood. only became Queen because she married the son of the person who was the Queen before her, and took his last name . during her reign Yaztoh would be the one to become the actual worse Queen In history of the Toadian Kingdom. a truly despicable woman who the royal staff and the commoners dislike. 9 years ago she met her end at the hands of Killrog who intelligence she insult and treat like **** the first time she met him)

Note: Althena would be Qaztoh many times great grandmother.
    My Forum check it out

So no one but Meagan can actually hear Althena, Bruce. She has enhanced hearing enough to pick it up, but no one else does.

Of course it'd be safe (or should be) to assume Toadil does as well.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So no one but Meagan can actually hear Althena, Bruce. She has enhanced hearing enough to pick it up, but no one else does.

Of course it'd be safe (or should be) to assume Toadil does as well.

actually Blizzar Kingofpie's character is using GP tech to pick up Althena's Infrasound frequency. also Toadians have Infra-Sound Hearing but not Ultrasound Hearing .
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Ah, alright then !

Take it away, Blizzar !

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

To all the old SHR players, does anyone have Solarius Bio or recall his old move set/attacks?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    To all the old SHR players, does anyone have Solarius Bio or recall his old move set/attacks?
    Oh I remember one !

Sunny D - Unleash the power of the Sun.

Arx Inosaan

nothing to see here.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 06:51 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Dude, it's just an alternate timeline.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Oh I remember one !

Sunny D - Unleash the power of the Sun.

I shall take it.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

so far we been to ALT 3 , ALT ? and now ALT? so I think that this Alternate Timeline were in right now should be refer to as ALT 12 ( Alternate Timeline 12 ) what do you think Cleric?
    My Forum check it out