Page 506 of 719 FirstFirst ... 6406456496502503504505506507508509510516556606 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,590 of 10777

I think you should let Cleric determine the timeline. He is God, we are but his followers.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I think you should let Cleric determine the timeline. He is God, we are but his followers.
    well then Cleric what number is this Alternate Timeline that we are currently in now.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    well then Cleric what number is this Alternate Timeline that we are currently in now.
    It's AT4. We have AT5, AT6, and AT2 left.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It's AT4. We have AT5, AT6, and AT2 left.
    There aren't that many left, are there ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

There aren't that many left, are there ?
    Yep.

Altrina
    Fire World
    Tournament

We have Alt-Ishtar and two unknowns left
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Yep.

Altrina
    Fire World
    Tournament

We have Alt-Ishtar and two unknowns left
    Alt-Ishtar will be last presumably

Arx Inosaan

Alt-Ishtar will be last presumably
    Yeah, that was mentioned IC before we got started, since it's the most dangerous.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Yeah, that was mentioned IC before we got started, since it's the most dangerous.
    That's why you get it outta the way first, so you can coast.

Arx Inosaan

so far Praxat has turn down 3 contractors for building a Roller coaster for Heroland Amusement Park . the First two she turn down because they were Greedy and the third she turn down because they want to change the theme of the Roller Coaster.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

That's why you get it outta the way first, so you can coast.
    It's easy to coast when you're dead >_>
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    OOC: I have edit this post and shorten Praxat dialogue to just telling Pinch that she won't add anything else. this fix the whole psychic thing.
    Eh I get where you're coming from, but it's kind of bad form to do this after your character has been responded to. It's sort of telling the other player that their time and effort in responding to you didn't matter and cheapens the interaction when you change it suddenly, without any OOC notification before doing it.

It's also a little unfair to tell the other player that they should modify their response when you remove what they were responding to in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Eh I get where you're coming from, but it's kind of bad form to do this after your character has been responded to. It's sort of telling the other player that their time and effort in responding to you didn't matter and cheapens the interaction when you change it suddenly, without any OOC notification before doing it.

It's also a little unfair to tell the other player that they should modify their response when you remove what they were responding to in the first place.
    I agree. This is the second time this has happened, my dude.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Well when Sub-Zero MKA was posting his reply I was still in middle of editing my post. next I make sure if I want to edit my post to do it faster before it's responded to.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-27-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    My Forum check it out

I've posted something then realized afterwards that it was either incorrect or that I could have done it better. Mostly happens when I am posting quickly or from my phone.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Types of monarchies

1. Absolute monarchy - this is where the Monarch has supreme authority

2. Constitutional monarchy - where the Monarch exercises authority in accordance with a written or unwritten constitution.

3. Elective monarchy- in which the Monarch is elected by a Council

4. Competitive Monarchy- where the ruler is chosen by combat.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 02-28-2019 at 07:10 PM.
    My Forum check it out