Page 508 of 719 FirstFirst ... 8408458498504505506507508509510511512518558608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Another month has passed, so here's another poll. Usual rules apply. I'll post the results Monday.

https://www.strawpoll.me/17529471
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Where is Asha'rah?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Hey quick questions Cleric, are those bindings magic powered? and how strong are they?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Hey quick questions Cleric, are those bindings magic powered? and how strong are they?
    Magic, and fairly strong.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Magic, and fairly strong.
    Neato, She'll be taking some of that then. Kekeke...

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Where is Asha'rah?
    On the lookout. You could probably find her atop it or in the kitchen with Zaofan and Erosa.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    On the lookout. You could probably find her atop it or in the kitchen with Zaofan and Erosa.
    Cyanna has a question for her. I'll get to it later. Thanks.

Retired Overlord

I'm guessing the bonds didn't budge just yet?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I'm guessing the bonds didn't budge just yet?
    No, they did.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Preview of the four new techniques for Meagan

1. Rapid Movement – Uses RftL to create brief spurts of speed so great it verges on teleportation.
    2. Punishment Drive – A rush attack that uses rapid movement and invisibility. Done successfully, it lands multiple, rainbow trailed, invisible blows on the opponent designed to stun them. By stunning them it creates an opening for attack. Optional: Once stunned, she moves in fast, landing multiple kicks and attacks to vulnerable spots after initally leaping and back-flipping over her target to attack from above.
    3. Stardust Break-Dance – Raising two hands above her head, she creates two rainbow colored spheres of energy, one in each hand. She then smashes the spheres together, crushing them into energy dust. Once crushed, she throws the scattered energy blast at her opponent. As the stardust reaches her target, each particle reacts with whatever energy they are generating. The reaction depends on the types of energy encountered. Stardust's effects range from reacting explosively to complete neutralization of an energy source. The Stardust also is most effective against targets that possess a darkness in their energy signature.
    4. Third Eye Never Blind - A defensive function of the Third Eye. A defense against magic, psychic, or more esoteric attacks. But only if from one on a power level around the same as her own. It only defends from attacks that she is not aware of, unexpected, surprise, or sneak attacks. At least at this level.

Comments welcome
    Did a second revision. Might not be the last revision, looking for comments.

Campaign Housekeeping:

Top 16:

Live Bracket

I'm likely to be busy all day tomorrow, so all I can do is post Meagan's next match when I have the time.

There is no more Meagan, there is only Third Eye.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Stardust Break-Dance: I presume this would require some preparation? Particularly with the stipulation of "each particle reacting with whatever energy they are generating," that's not something that should really be done on a quickdraw, I think. Having an instantaneous AoE counter seems like a bit much. I'm also curious why there's a specific stipulation against darkness if it can potentially counter almost anything?

Third Eye Never Blind: Are these auto-shields? They sound like autoshields which while effective kind of...suck the tension out of a campaign mission. Not sure why Meagan would need this if she already has precognition and all that stuff in the Guardian package?