Page 509 of 719 FirstFirst ... 9409459499505506507508509510511512513519559609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 10777

I couldn't post due to the crazy mess of the CBR site, so I'll have to do it tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions on how to make Meagan's proposed new techs better, I am open to ideas as well.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Oh, and if anyone has any suggestions on how to make Meagan's proposed new techs better, I am open to ideas as well.
    Ahem ahem...

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Stardust Break-Dance: I presume this would require some preparation? Particularly with the stipulation of "each particle reacting with whatever energy they are generating," that's not something that should really be done on a quickdraw, I think. Having an instantaneous AoE counter seems like a bit much. I'm also curious why there's a specific stipulation against darkness if it can potentially counter almost anything?

Third Eye Never Blind: Are these auto-shields? They sound like autoshields which while effective kind of...suck the tension out of a campaign mission. Not sure why Meagan would need this if she already has precognition and all that stuff in the Guardian package?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ahem ahem...
    I'm talking more about 'Why don't you .....?' As opposed to "Why did you? and why these are a bad ideas.'

What techs or abilities would you give Meagan if you were in my place?
    Last edited by Tami; 03-04-2019 at 05:39 AM.

I'm talking more about 'Why don't you .....?' As opposed to "Why did you? and why these are a bad ideas.'

You asked for comments to help make the powers better, and these questions are something to consider, right?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Well that sure is a bad faith interpretation.

You do you then, pal.

That's okay, I'll figure it out on my own.

Quick writeup while I got a moment:

Genki-dama (元気玉 Spirit Bomb) - By summoning energy from the environs, the user gathers the collective energy into a sphere, carrying upon them the hopes, strength and intentions of a unified spirit. The potency of this techniqe may vary greatly, depending on charge time [5> Posts] the number of beings supporting its use, the strength of the contributers, the sapiency of its sources and the amount voluntarily granted. [Learned from The Scroll of Zxu'ro]

Cyke and Cleric, do we have a consensus, or should we tweak this some more?

Genki-dama (元気玉 Spirit Bomb) - By summoning energy from the environs, the user gathers the collective energy into a sphere, carrying upon them the hopes, strength and intentions of a unified spirit. The potency of this techniqe may vary greatly, depending on charge time [5> Posts] the number of beings supporting its use, the strength of the contributers, the sapiency of its sources and the amount voluntarily granted. [Learned from The Scroll of Zxu'ro]

So five posts for Ochazuke to stare the planet and everyone on it into giving up their energy

I like the different variables that can go into it's formation. Could set up for some interesting scenarios.

Nice little Spirit Bomb, there. Also nice how you've made it somewhat of a 'team tech'.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Piggybacking off the others, I really like the variables that go into its creation.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

You son of a bitch.

You just knew I'd attempt to bullshit Held tanking it with his Purity Aura so you used the weakness clause I put in there! You're throwing an Ochazuke bomb at Held!

...You magnificent bastard.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Seems good to me.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The results of last month's poll is

*drum roll*

At long last, Zaofan's reign of terror atop the polls is over! His replacement? Shockingly, Charco the Teamkiller himself vaults to the top with SIXvotes.

Behind him, Blizzar the Financially Aligned Icer and Held the Greedy Unicorn come in with FIVE votes.

Next is the somewhat reformed Majin is next with FOUR.

After him is a tie between the silent grunters Ochazuke and Ishtar, each with THREE

Another tie is next, the Saiyan sisters Parsley and Sarada, Zaofan, and Erosa, each with TWO

Last but not least is the goddess Asha'rah with ONE

Congrats to everyone who received a vote, and better luck next time to those that didn't
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

"Majin of the Eternal Maze"
    Advanced form of "Beast in the Maze". Etrina taps into Magic Power beyond what a normal human can or should channel....becoming a pure magical being. Her PL now increases by 3 times is normal value, while her Speed and reaction time increase by 4 times. She retains all the normal abilities of her beast mode(Pain resistance, Combat Sense and Immunity to PL reduction) but maintains use of her magic in an improved state(More to come). Currently can only be triggered by extreme distress.

Up for opinion