Page 510 of 719 FirstFirst ... 10410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Bruce, why is Praxat using sign language when they all have a telepathic link?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Cuz the telepathic link is being strangled ? (not really she doesn't need to breath for awhile, lol)
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "Majin of the Eternal Maze"
    Advanced form of "Beast in the Maze". Etrina taps into Magic Power beyond what a normal human can or should channel....becoming a pure magical being. Her PL now increases by 3 times is normal value, while her Speed and reaction time increase by 4 times. She retains all the normal abilities of her beast mode(Pain resistance, Combat Sense and Immunity to PL reduction) but maintains use of her magic in an improved state(More to come). Currently can only be triggered by extreme distress.

Up for opinion
    She's probably not a Majin ?

Though ... I guess by the technical definition she is. Hm. Carry on.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Meagan's New Powers

1. Blinding Speed– Leveling up RftL, a speed burst that begins when her aura emits a burst of dazzling light, which briefly stuns the vision of all who are watching as she accelerates her movements to incredible speeds.
    2. Punishment Drive – A rush attack that uses Blinding Speed, Invisibility, and Kaio-Ken. Done successfully, it lands multiple, high speed and high impact rainbow trailed, invisible blows on the opponent designed to either stun them, or take them down depending on how much force she puts into the attacks and how powerful her opponent is. If set to Stun, it creates an opening for other attacks.
    3. Stardust Break-Dance – Using the graceful moves of dance and the high speed moves of Blinding Speed, she Raises two hands above her head. As she does, she creates two rainbow colored spheres of energy, one in each hand. She then smashes the spheres together, crushing them into energy dust, Star Dust. This Star Dust has an affinity for targets with high power levels. Once crushed, she uses her Aura to create a strong wind to blow the dust at her target, engulfing the target in it. The Star Dust burns hot once in contact with a target, the more energy that a target is generating, naturally or through a power-up, the hotter the Star Dust will burn. The only defense against it is to decrease a power level drastically.
    4. Third Eye Never Blind – An upgrade to the Third eye, simply put, she can now access most of the powers of the third eye without ‘awakening it’. Awakening the eye gives her full and full powered access, but even without doing so she can still use it’s powers as needed.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Skipping out today, will post something for Meagan tomorrow.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    She's probably not a Majin ?

Though ... I guess by the technical definition she is. Hm. Carry on.
    Majin as in "Magic God". Different Kanji
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Majin as in "Magic God". Different Kanji
    Hey now that's Ishtar's sthick.

Nah it's fine. Though ... hm, Etrina for the next Sage ?

Arx Inosaan

I'm having trouble keeping up, sorry. My commute to work is longish, especially with the roads as bad as they've been. Any time something crops up that delays my commute even slightly, I have precious little time by the time I get back home. And my job isn't the sort that gives me loads of time to read and write up posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan's New Powers

Blinding Speed– Leveling up RftL, a speed burst that begins when her aura emits a burst of dazzling light, which briefly stuns the vision of all who are watching as she accelerates her movements to incredible speeds.
    So it blinds teammates, too ?

Punishment Drive – A rush attack that uses Blinding Speed, Invisibility, and Kaio-Ken. Done successfully, it lands multiple, high speed and high impact rainbow trailed, invisible blows on the opponent designed to either stun them, or take them down depending on how much force she puts into the attacks and how powerful her opponent is. If set to Stun, it creates an opening for other attacks.[/B]
    How are they rainbow trailed, and invisible.

Stardust Break-Dance – Using the graceful moves of dance and the high speed moves of Blinding Speed, she Raises two hands above her head. As she does, she creates two rainbow colored spheres of energy, one in each hand. She then smashes the spheres together, crushing them into energy dust, Star Dust. This Star Dust has an affinity for targets with high power levels. Once crushed, she uses her Aura to create a strong wind to blow the dust at her target, engulfing the target in it. The Star Dust burns hot once in contact with a target, the more energy that a target is generating, naturally or through a power-up, the hotter the Star Dust will burn. The only defense against it is to decrease a power level drastically.
    So a nigh-indefensible attack that does more damage the stronger an opponent is ?

Third Eye Never Blind – An upgrade to the Third eye, simply put, she can now access most of the powers of the third eye without ‘awakening it’. Awakening the eye gives her full and full powered access, but even without doing so she can still use it’s powers as needed.
    So she can use the powers without awakening them, but awakening the eye means she can also use the powers more better ?

---

I mean realistically the only one that poses a game-impacting problem is the Stardust Break-Dance ... but do whatever you want I suppose.

Arx Inosaan

opps My bad I thought some didn't receive the telepathic link sorry I'll fix that. that's a error on my part.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-04-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    opps My bad I thought some didn't receive the telepathic link sorry I'll fix that. that's a error on my part.
    Sign language wouldn't convey the message any more since Parsley doesn't know Earthbound sign language.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Incredible Member

So I've been away and back constantly. Trying not to be bad about pledging and then immediately getting back into bad habits, too. And also I keep on getting new character ideas that are silly. Nobody needs a lazy socialite who hates fighting but is good at it by sheer accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    So I've been away and back constantly. Trying not to be bad about pledging and then immediately getting back into bad habits, too. And also I keep on getting new character ideas that are silly. Nobody needs a lazy socialite who hates fighting but is good at it by sheer accident.
    Just... just bring Chuan back please
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    So five posts for Ochazuke to stare the planet and everyone on it into giving up their energy
    I figure 5 turns of dedicated charging is a fair number, given the magnitude it's supposed to have in canon.

Please ignore that it only ever killed Majin Buu lol

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I like the different variables that can go into it's formation. Could set up for some interesting scenarios.
    Piggybacking off the others, I really like the variables that go into its creation.
    Thanks! I figure it's flexible enough to be used in both immediate strategies and also desperate moments (ie: trees, bees, grass, please give me your energy, there's literally nothing else)

Also broadens its range of applications slightly outside of 'last ditch power move'

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nice little Spirit Bomb, there. Also nice how you've made it somewhat of a 'team tech'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    You son of a bitch.

You just knew I'd attempt to bullshit Held tanking it with his Purity Aura so you used the weakness clause I put in there! You're throwing an Ochazuke bomb at Held!

...You magnificent bastard.
    Hey who knows? If all wills and intentions align, perhaps even opposites may form a cohesive whole in a composite melding of spirits and energies.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Seems good to me.
    Cool, thanks Cleric.

Just going to wait for Cyke to sign off as well, since Zaofan's got the tech as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    ...did Chuan upgrade from flan to fondant truffles offscreen or something?!