Page 511 of 719 FirstFirst ... 11411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 10777
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Just... just bring Chuan back please
    Yeah, probably for the best. Some weird stuff going down?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...did Chuan upgrade from flan to fondant truffles offscreen or something?!
    You got Chuan, and then you got the Cooler Chuan.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Yeah, probably for the best. Some weird stuff going down?

You got Chuan, and then you got the Cooler Chuan.
    Right now, we got alt timelines to seal up and an Alternate Jinzi wanting to destroy the timestream so he can become a time god. So yeah, weird stuff.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lost track of what is going on with the invasion, so I assume that Dash and Cyanna are whereever Jinzi is, acting as his bodyguards. I will post for Meagan sometime today.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So it blinds teammates, too ?
    It only blinds those in close proximity who are looking directly at her, much like Solar Flare. And like Solar flare, the effects are only temporary.

How are they rainbow trailed, and invisible.
    She is invisible, the attacks are invivible, but they leave a rainbow trail in their wake. Like a plane leaving a trail in the sky.

So a nigh-indefensible attack that does more damage the stronger an opponent is ?
    Powerdown and the attack is abated. Powerdown and the dust fades away. It helps if you have a partner to step in and act as a shield, the dust doens't transfer.

So she can use the powers without awakening them, but awakening the eye means she can also use the powers more better ?
    She can use some of her powers, not all. And it is limited. Mostly to those powers she originally used when she first got the eye. Lady Iris really was incredibly powerful, Meagan is only using a small fraction of the power her predecessor had and will never reach her level of power.

I mean realistically the only one that poses a game-impacting problem is the Stardust Break-Dance ... but do whatever you want I suppose.
    I PM'd Cleric, lets' see what he says. I'll abide by his decision.

Okay, so when I said that I would write again, I didn't take into account the amount of catch up, and where people would be at currently. What would be a good place or way for Zaofan to jump back in?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Quick writeup while I got a moment:

Genki-dama (元気玉 Spirit Bomb) - By summoning energy from the environs, the user gathers the collective energy into a sphere, carrying upon them the hopes, strength and intentions of a unified spirit. The potency of this techniqe may vary greatly, depending on charge time [5> Posts] the number of beings supporting its use, the strength of the contributers, the sapiency of its sources and the amount voluntarily granted. [Learned from The Scroll of Zxu'ro]

Cyke and Cleric, do we have a consensus, or should we tweak this some more?
    This is cool by me. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The results of last month's poll is

*drum roll*

At long last, Zaofan's reign of terror atop the polls is over! His replacement? Shockingly, Charco the Teamkiller himself vaults to the top with SIXvotes.

Behind him, Blizzar the Financially Aligned Icer and Held the Greedy Unicorn come in with FIVE votes.

Next is the somewhat reformed Majin is next with FOUR.

After him is a tie between the silent grunters Ochazuke and Ishtar, each with THREE

Another tie is next, the Saiyan sisters Parsley and Sarada, Zaofan, and Erosa, each with TWO

Last but not least is the goddess Asha'rah with ONE

Congrats to everyone who received a vote, and better luck next time to those that didn't
    *Zaofan removes beauty pageant crown, places it on Charco's head*

Congratulations!

*followed by tepid clapping*

...it occurs to me that I never posted Totoma's profile in this thread, lol. So... here goes

Totoma
    Alias: The Just Saiyan

Race/Species: Saiya-jin/Earthling Hybrid
    Height/Weight: 190 cm/105 kg
    Power Level: Dunno
    Style: Saiya-jin dō/Inoshishi-Ryū

Ki Techniques

[Justice Cannon]
    Energy sphere attack. Somewhat more powerful than the typical variation, and, more importantly, Totoma can fire them from any of his limbs... including the tail.

[Ito] (Threads)
    Bands of ki that can adhere to objects and people, used for restraint, travel, and other things. Very durable against physical strikes, but less-so against ki-based attacks.
    [Ito Shura] - Like the Above, but sharp.

[Kamehameha] (Turtle Destruction Wave)
    Energy blast wave performed by cupping the hands, chanting the name of a long-dead Hawaiian king, then throwing said hands forward dramatically.

[Full Boar] - A power up technique, of sorts. Similar to the kaioken, but far more stable and safe in normal usage. It is, however, less of a raw power boost... though it does increase the power of techniques considerably beyond its normal increase. Totoma has trained himself to use it in conjunction with Super Saiyan for a limited amount of time.

[Void Lens]
    Enhanced version of the Void Tunnel. Can be used like normal, but the exit tunnel can, if the user desires, focus the energy being expelled into a concentrated beam. If it's a really strong attack being redirected, it would be able to pierce through even significantly stronger enemies.

[Phantom Fist]
    This one's... well, it's a ki attack, technically, but all of the energy actually comes from a physical punch, with the ki only serving as the vehicle. It can either be fired at the zenith of a punch a short distance or simply "hang" in mid-air until something runs into it and triggers it like a mine.

[Razorback]
    The user turns their back and creates a shield. Versus energy attacks, it's pretty much a standard energy shield, but against physical strikes, it protects and damages the enemy.

[Kizuna] (Bonds) -

[Blutz Flash] - The Blutz Lamp taken further. Can be used in a manner similar to Jack's snake eyes, if so desired, though this can obviously be detrimental when used on other Saiyans.

[Phantom Body] - Based off of a technique learned (copied/stolen) from Koorimaru, which would temporarily convert the bodies of others into raw energy. Totoma modified it to work on himself, rather than others.

IOW, an intangibility ability.

[Haurvatat, the Waters of Wholeness and Perfection] - A variation of a technique taught to him by Ishtar. Totoma mastered it and, naturally, put his own spin on it in the intervening six months. Allows him to subsist purely on water, as well as heal faster and regenerate from the consumption of said liquid.

The speed and efficiency of the healing is around the same as the healing/regen of Nosferatu. Also allows an adult Saiyan to regenerate their tail beyond the one time they get.

[Char siu] - Mouth beam that has the appearance of fire, but otherwise operates as you'd expect.

[Inoshishiken] (Wild Boar Fist) - Dragon fist with pigs.

[Pressure Point Attack] (Free)

[Ki Sensing] (Free)

[Ki Suppression] (Free)

[Flight] (Free)

[Generic Energy Beams/Blasts/Balls] (Free)

Psychic Techniques

[Psycho Paralysis] - Binds yo' ass.

Items:

[Just Saiyan's Outfit] - A custom-made gi. Now partially destroyed.

[Capsules] - Contains cooking supplies and misc items, including a scouter.

Special:

[Extreme appetite] (Not quite to the extent as a purebred, but still notable.)
    [Battle Lust] (Ditto.)
    [Kaizen (Continuous Improvement)] - Rather than improving in fits and bursts like he previously did, after his rebirth, Totoma simply grows stronger as he fights challenging opponents.
    [Potential Unleashed (Hitozaru)] - After his rebirth, Totoma is permanently in a Hitozaru(like) state, allowing him to draw out the totality of his power with minimal strain.

History: Totoma is the offspring of an... unlikely pairing between Saiya-jin and Earthling. His Saiya-jin parent, his mother Tasure, was a Saiya-jin elite that had somehow found her way to Earth, and his Earthling parent, his father Bekon, was... a chef, of all things.

When asked about how such an unlikely pairing occurred, all his father had to say was "The best way to a Saiya-jin's heart is through their stomach."

Regardless of the circumstances of his parents' relationship, Totoma was raised mostly as an Earthling, with the family living in a house out in the country. As his mother spent an appreciable amount of her day training for... reasons Totoma couldn't fathom, his family was almost entirely dependent on Bekon for their income, while Totoma performed the housework. It was an unorthodox family, but it worked reasonably well, all things considered.

On occasion, his mother would take him to Vacado, in order to familiarize Totoma with his Saiya-jin heritage, among other things. For various reasons--prime among them, his half-earthling heritage making him a target for bullying and scorn--he did not enjoy these trips, but he endured simply for the chance to spend quality time with his mother, though much of that was spent being instructed in the usage of ki.

{To be finished when I have more time}

Other: TBD
    A good cook, though he pales in comparison to his father or Zaofan.
    Previously had something of a complex towards purebreds, but that has since faded.

Themes
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-24-2021 at 10:53 AM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It only blinds those in close proximity who are looking directly at her, much like Solar Flare. And like Solar flare, the effects are only temporary.
    A 'yes' would have sufficed.

She is invisible, the attacks are invivible, but they leave a rainbow trail in their wake. Like a plane leaving a trail in the sky.
    So invisibly-visible, also: aren't rainbows Dash's sthick ?

Powerdown and the attack is abated. Powerdown and the dust fades away. It helps if you have a partner to step in and act as a shield, the dust doens't transfer.
    So I state again, a nigh-indefensible attack that does more damage the stronger the opponent is. The wording here however, implies this was designed for player vs. player.

Hm.

She can use some of her powers, not all. And it is limited. Mostly to those powers she originally used when she first got the eye. Lady Iris really was incredibly powerful, Meagan is only using a small fraction of the power her predecessor had and will never reach her level of power.
    Alright then.

I PM'd Cleric, lets' see what he says. I'll abide by his decision.
    As I said, do whatever you want I suppose.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Final Draft for the Altered Powers that go along with Majin form for Etrina. Made a few modifications from the original draft Cleric, you can reevalulate if you like to make sure they are ok.

Icy Roar --> Icy Scream: Improved Icy Howl, Etrina can now generate ice near instantaneously in whatever form Etrina wishes with variable durability up to katchin. Etrina has total control over the constructs made in this way, including alteration of their durability at will and remote manipulation.

Life Rewinder -->Death Rewinder: Offensive Life Rewinder. Locks a targets body to a variable time where their injuries are present. Prevents regeneration or healing of any kind, and can regress an injury that was already healed back to its former state as long as only a short amount of time has passed.

Vitalmancy --> Improved Vitalmancy: In addition to a much stronger single target life drain (Drains 15% of their PL to her through physical contact). She can also multi drain from several targets at once at a reduced rate(10% for 2 targets, 5% for three). Every Target that she drains from gives her a temporary 10%% boost to her own Powerlevel, up to 30% max.

Magicite Foci --> Combat Foci: Magicite Foci become Combat Foci, losing sentience and becoming an extension of Etrina that fly, fire ki blasts and erect defensive barriers. Foci operate and half of Etrinas current PL.

And also added an extra.

Temporal Combat Shift: Self modification using Temporal Manipulation to bridge a gap between now and then. Etrina can use this to "flash step" to any location she could theoretically reach within 5 seconds by skipping the time in between. This is a pure travel technique, and cannot trigger any changes outside of Etrinas position or bypass any defense that etrina could not in the 5 sec time span.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 03-05-2019 at 02:07 PM.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Okay, so when I said that I would write again, I didn't take into account the amount of catch up, and where people would be at currently. What would be a good place or way for Zaofan to jump back in?
    Well, you left off helping Erosa make her pies. We could basically assume you finished helping her with that and then once the fight breaks out you can her leave the cooking in the kitchen and go help.

.....and then **** happens....;_;

want to know what you guys think of this description for Lighting Storm?

Lighting Storm : In this move starts with a Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam user channeling immense electricity though their entire body and then sends this electricity out in a wide area electrified everything around them including the ground and air. it also creates a powerful electromagnetic field .
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Just kinda sitting on my hands for a bit here as the scenario develops.

Theme of 'Give Me Energy"

Won't Erosa go back to Etrina and sleep it off?

After that whole side-story you guys did (the one that resulted in Ishtar becoming Erosa's surrogate "mother") she became independent of Etrina, mostly. Basically, she's dead and is going to need the Dragonballs to resurrect.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Will respond in about two hours.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I'll make my next post for Meagan tomorrow. Thanks for being patient.