Page 512 of 719 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'll make my next post for Meagan tomorrow. Thanks for being patient.
    It’s all good.

To keep things running somewhat parallel I’m going to start the next few matches and we’ll just do Meagan’s as you have time.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It’s all good.

To keep things running somewhat parallel I’m going to start the next few matches and we’ll just do Meagan’s as you have time.
    Thanks, Cleric
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

updated Praxat bio to go into more detail on her poison generation works and add Poison immunity to her racial traits. this is what I have now as the current description

first Praxat consumes poisonous insects or plants , then glands inside a specialize muscle called a Toxphragm that resembles a human diaphragm absorb and store the toxic fluids of these insects or plants as one toxic fluid . When Praxat expands this specialize muscle by inhaling . This tells the specialize glands within it to covert this toxic fluid into poisonous gas , and to also alerted it's chemical composition. After it this done the glands within her specialize muscle release this poison gas though out her body causing it to inflate like a balloon.

To deflate herself she has no choice but to unleash the poisonous gas . She can only hold the poisonous gas in for so long while inflated. Her species replenishes their specialize poison glands with in their specialize muscle by consume a poisonous insect that resembles a common housed fly. So to replenish her poison glands located in her specialize muscle Praxat consumes poisonous plants and poisonous insects , but technically she can consume anything poisonous and it will refilled her poison glands located in her specialize muscle .

OOC: since with the exception of her head , it's features, her virtually lack of a neck, her hands and feet. The rest of Praxat's body looks identical to that of a human or a saiyan. meaning that this Toxphragm is located in the same spot where human or Saiyan's diaphragm muscle would be, and yes she has a rib cage.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-07-2019 at 06:45 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Well, you left off helping Erosa make her pies. We could basically assume you finished helping her with that and then once the fight breaks out you can her leave the cooking in the kitchen and go help.

.....and then shit happens....;_;
    Aw but shit always happens.

I wish I could have had the time to get Dash and Cyanna into the fight. By the time I do it'll be over.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Praxat is still in the fight and is planning to spray Haru with a third batch of poison gas!
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Made a final revision of the new techs and posted them to Meagan's Bio.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Gonna hold off on Glacia and wait for a piece from Asha'rah and/or Zaofan, if timely enough.

For all the grace of Gao, we need some more pathos!
    Last edited by grampagen; 03-07-2019 at 10:30 PM.

I've had a fairly safe, accident-free driving life up to this point.

Then I moved to Minnesota and had to drive to work across country roads in the winter. I've had 3 car-disabling accidents in a month (progressively less expensive as I drove more and more carefully yet got more and more unlucky), and have been dealing with the fallout. Coupled with the nature of my job and the long commute back, and there's been precious little time or energy left.

I'll commit myself to getting something in tomorrow night. I know things are happening and Asha'rah should be there. It's just...been damn tough.

Man, that is really unlucky. Sorry to hear that.

Still, as the maxim goes, real-life always comes first. Take care of yourself firstm and get the posts in when you're able!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post

Then I moved to Minnesota and had to drive to work across country roads in the winter. I've had 3 car-disabling accidents in a month (progressively less expensive as I drove more and more carefully yet got more and more unlucky), and have been dealing with the fallout. Coupled with the nature of my job and the long commute back, and there's been precious little time or energy left.

I'll commit myself to getting something in tomorrow night. I know things are happening and Asha'rah should be there. It's just...been damn tough.
    You’re in Minnesota, Falcon? Me too!

Weather has been particularly nasty up where I am, but thankfully this last week and half has been decent.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post

That's rough buddy. Like Gen said, real life always comes first.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I went to Indianapolis once because my friend drag me to go see Cats The Musical. I didn't like it , the musical and the city. from my recollection Indianapolis was overcrowded and the people there talk too fast.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-08-2019 at 03:30 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Happy Intergalactic Women's Day everyone!
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Yay! Well I updated Khan's Bio and he now has 19 techs and here are descriptions of nine of his new tech

1. Denki bakudan ( Electric Bomb) it's a explosion of electricity

2. Raitoningu infu~yūjon ( Lightening Infusion ) a tech that infuses objects usually weapons with electricity

3 Denki shōgekiha ( Electric Shockwave ) a tech that electrifies a wide surface area .

4 Denji hōrudo ( Electromagnetic Hold) a tech made specifically to immobilize a target with Electromagnetism .

5. Denki parusu nami (Electro Pulse Wave) a tech that sends a wave of EMP

6. Cheinraitoningu ( Chain Lightning ) a tech that controls the charge reactions in clouds to send forth powerful bolts of lightning.

7. Erekutoro tōgoku ( Electro Imprisonment) this tech traps a person inside a electromagnetic barrier that shocks them with immensely powerful electric currents.

8. Rērugan danmaku ( Railgun Barrage) this attack uses Electromagnetism to fire multiple pieces of metal at uncanny speeds with each projectile have the force of a fully Charge Kamehameha behind it.

9. Zhìzūn diàndòng Píngzhàng ( The Supreme Electric Barrier) this tech surrounds one in a barrier of Electromagnetism.
    My Forum check it out