Page 513 of 719 FirstFirst ... 13413463503509510511512513514515516517523563613 ... LastLast
Results 7,681 to 7,695 of 10777

Still need to up Cyanna and Dash's techs. Just not sure what is right for them.

I'd like Cyanna to focus more on magic, like Etrina or Eva.

Dash needs Techs suitable for a human.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Still need to up Cyanna and Dash's techs. Just not sure what is right for them.

I'd like Cyanna to focus more on magic, like Etrina or Eva.

Dash needs Techs suitable for a human.

Khan is a human but most of his techs are only available to practitioners of Thunder Saint Fist School or can be mimic by any other martial arts school that uses electricity in combat. Also most of his tech can be thought to anyone who has a high affinity for electricity. So I have a suggestion for your Tami. Maybe Dash can study under Khan?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-09-2019 at 06:09 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Erosa is still an intact magicite crystal right? Like, this death seems rather easier for her to grow back out of than when she shattered herself. I wanted to make sure about this before I have Asha'rah react.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    You’re in Minnesota, Falcon? Me too!

Weather has been particularly nasty up where I am, but thankfully this last week and half has been decent.
    The snow's coming in strong again this weekend!

I'm down in the Southern part of Minnesota for the moment. You?

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Erosa is still an intact magicite crystal right? Like, this death seems rather easier for her to grow back out of than when she shattered herself. I wanted to make sure about this before I have Asha'rah react.

I think so. I do know that Eva, Kai, and someone else are keeping her stable and stopping her from dying. Not sure if Asha'rah would be able to sense that.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So Ochazuke has her Magicite heart. The trio keeping Erosa's soul on this side of things are basically making sure her soul remains inside her corpse.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So Ochazuke has her Magicite heart. The trio keeping Erosa's soul on this side of things are basically making sure her soul remains inside her corpse.
    To be precise, the energy composing that Magicite Heart - as I understand it anywho - is currently fueling the lion's share of a Spirit Bomb to carry out the last will and testament of our semi-departed Id.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    To be precise, the energy composing that Magicite Heart - as I understand it anywho - is currently fueling the lion's share of a Spirit Bomb to carry out the last will and testament of our semi-departed Id.
    Correct.

At this point in the game Erosa is her own seperate entity. Before if she died she'd just reform eventually from her connection to Etrina....since thats no longer in play when she dies now she "dies"...her spirit leaves her body can goes to the closest variation to an afterlife magic beings have......or get eaten by whatever the hell that is.

Either or

Or she just returns to the surrogate womb of Ishtar's shoulder. We should really figure that one out, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post

Polk County, so more north.

And yeah, we’ve had like 10’inche sod snow already today.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I live in North Eastern part of Tennessee and during this period it's usually nothing but clear skies and rain. When it does rain in this part of Tennessee it doesn't sprinkle it usually pours ,and I'm lucky to have never experience a Flash Flood which is a thing in East Tennessee. Yeah I wish I got 10 inches of snow , better than seeing freaking rain all the damn time.

Now Dragon Ball questions about Katchin . is Katchin a conductor or a insulator ? Is it a ferromagnetic metal like iron or a non-ferromagnetic like gold ?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-10-2019 at 02:37 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Dash and Cyanna are heading towards what they perceive as the remments of the battle, but they have no idea what is going on or what has already happened. Since it woudl be hard for me to keep full track, I'll leave them unaware as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash and Cyanna are heading towards what they perceive as the remments of the battle, but they have no idea what is going on or what has already happened. Since it woudl be hard for me to keep full track, I'll leave them unaware as well.
    Battle recap for you Tami

Praxat, Parsley , Sasheem are going up against Haru who is now in a giant bipedal Wolf form. Sasheem is warping Haru up with caramel tainted with poison and Praxat has release a second batch of Poison gas at Haru. Praxat has idea of consuming Sasheem's Venomous mist to refilled her poison glands so she can unleashed a third batch of Poison at Haru. also she has a idea of using what is called Induction Heating on Haru to fry him.

Now what is Induction Heating well it's the process of heating an electrically conducting object (usually a metal) by electromagnetic induction. An important feature of this process is heat is generate inside the object itself. Thus objects can be heated very rapidly.
    My Forum check it out

MAde some updates to Sasheem's 18th ability

Incomplete Yamata No Orochi Fist- The hidden technique of Doku and his Snake School, not yet fully realized. Eight Spectral Serpents formed from venomous ki, weave in and out of existence, emanating venomous ki so potent it begins to burn a holes in reality....as well as the user. When striking the victim, the Orochi's fangs strike both body and soul, poisoning both with a supernatural venom. Those struck with the fangs feel numb and unable to use any ki ability for a set amount of time as well as temporarily unable to use any healing effects.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Battle recap for you Tami

Praxat, Parsley , Sasheem are going up against Haru who is now in a giant bipedal Wolf form. Sasheem is warping Haru up with caramel tainted with poison and Praxat has release a second batch of Poison gas at Haru. Praxat has idea of consuming Sasheem's Venomous mist to refilled her poison glands so she can unleashed a third batch of Poison at Haru. also she has a idea of using what is called Induction Heating on Haru to fry him.

Now what is Induction Heating well it's the process of heating an electrically conducting object (usually a metal) by electromagnetic induction. An important feature of this process is heat is generate inside the object itself. Thus objects can be heated very rapidly.
    Thanks for the update.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    MAde some updates to Sasheem's 18th ability

Incomplete Yamata No Orochi Fist- The hidden technique of Doku and his Snake School, not yet fully realized. Eight Spectral Serpents formed from venomous ki, weave in and out of existence, emanating venomous ki so potent it begins to burn a holes in reality....as well as the user. When striking the victim, the Orochi's fangs strike both body and soul, poisoning both with a supernatural venom. Those struck with the fangs feel numb and unable to use any ki ability for a set amount of time as well as temporarily unable to use any healing effects.
    This plus Parsley's Aura of Evisceration is a lethal combo.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!