Page 515 of 719 FirstFirst ... 15415465505511512513514515516517518519525565615 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,725 of 10777

Took a bit longer than promised, cuz I got a bit carried away ... but there ya go Cleric.

Thank you for waiting !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So what happened to the no mentioning each other till we were done with PMs thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    So what happened to the no mentioning each other till we were done with PMs thing?
    So this was my sentiment on the matter:

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Realistically any interaction between Asha'rah, and Ishtar, should wait until we've sorted what we need to via PM.
    This was what you had to say in response:

Oh heavens no. Asha'rah isn't going to actually interact with Ishtar herself or anyone she's interacting with until the PMs are sorted, as you say.
    I stated any interaction between the two of them should wait. You agreed that an 'actual interaction' with Ishtar (or anyone Ishtar is interacting with, for whatever reason), would wait until the PM conversation has reached its course.

If you feel a character, reacting to another character's actions is the two of them interacting directly, not sure what to say there. As ignoring a character's actions, sort of defeats the purpose of well ... this sort of thing.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 03-12-2019 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Had something to add.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

So this was my sentiment on the matter:

This was what you had to say in response:

I stated any interaction between the two of them should wait. You agreed that an 'actual interaction' with Ishtar (or anyone Ishtar is interacting with, for whatever reason), would wait until the PM conversation has reached its course.

If you feel a character, reacting to another character's actions is the two of them interacting directly, not sure what to say there. As ignoring a character's actions, sort of defeats the purpose of well ... this sort of thing.
    I am fine with it based on what I said, yes.

It's just that I caught flak for Asha'rah even being outside the room Ishtar was in, despite the scene taking place between her and Zurvan happening in what from what I could tell was a public space, and this seems to run down that same vein.

I am fine with it based on what I said, yes.

It's just that I caught flak for Asha'rah even being outside the room Ishtar was in, despite the scene taking place between her and Zurvan happening in what from what I could tell was a public space, and this seems to run down that same vein.
    I mean outside of my saying them interacting directly was odd, I was pretty clear that it didn't bother me that Asha'rah was there for it.

So apologies if I made it seem otherwise.

Arx Inosaan

give Praxat another racial trait her blood contains a natural anti freeze. This allows her to survive in extreme cold temperatures during hibernation even when frozen.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Maybe slow down a bit on the racial traits ?

Arx Inosaan

Maybe slow down a bit on the racial traits ?

okay I will and that's the last one.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

...I'll check back in later, lol

I mean outside of my saying them interacting directly was odd, I was pretty clear that it didn't bother me that Asha'rah was there for it.

So apologies if I made it seem otherwise.
    Ah. Well if I misunderstood you, sorry about that. You were third in line after Grampagen and Sub-Zero got on my case about it, which might have ended up blurring your points together. I really can't be arsed to dig the post up right now.

Is Asha'rah part of the psychic link?
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 03-12-2019 at 08:58 PM.

Ishtar extended the offer to everyone, so it's whether or not Asha'rah accepted.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Ah. Well if I misunderstood you, sorry about that. You were third in line after Grampagen and Sub-Zero got on my case about it, which might have ended up blurring your points together. I really can't be arsed to dig the post up right now.

Is Asha'rah part of the psychic link?
    I wasn't getting on your case, Falcon. I was just surprised by Asha'rah's reaction. Or lack thereof.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I wasn't getting on your case, Falcon. I was just surprised by Asha'rah's reaction. Or lack thereof.
    I recall the main complaint being about intruding on what should be a private moment.

Asha'rah did have a reaction, which was why I made a post at all. But if you're referring to the lack of shock, that's because to Asha'rah the intervention of sealing away Ishtar's hakai may have been justified, even if the execution was deeply flawed.

To be clear, Asha'rah considers her own imprisonment within her robotic body entirely justified and rather lighter punishment than what she was expecting if/when she lost. You don't just lead a rebellion against the Omnipotent Child God of Everything and walk away scot-free. When you don't expect all of creation to conform to your own moral code, justification just depends on the perspective and priorities of the parties involved.

Ishtar extended the offer to everyone, so it's whether or not Asha'rah accepted.
    Gotcha.

For the record, this particular reaction from Ishtar is delicious to me. Not because she's wrong, but because she's perceiving events accurately (from my perspective). Asha'rah has Blue and Orange morality and the skewed perspective of someone who was weird even among the original gods.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 03-12-2019 at 09:38 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I recall the main complaint being about intruding on what should be a private moment.

Asha'rah did have a reaction, which was why I made a post at all. But if you're referring to the lack of shock, that's because to Asha'rah the intervention of sealing away Ishtar's hakai may have been justified, even if the execution was deeply flawed.

To be clear, Asha'rah considers her own imprisonment within her robotic body entirely justified and rather lighter punishment than what she was expecting if/when she lost. You don't just lead a rebellion against the Omnipotent Child God of Everything and walk away scot-free. When you don't expect all of creation to conform to your own moral code, justification just depends on the perspective and priorities of the parties involved.

Gotcha.

For the record, this particular reaction from Ishtar is delicious to me. Not because she's wrong, but because she's perceiving events accurately (from my perspective). Asha'rah has Blue and Orange morality and the skewed perspective of someone who was weird even among the original gods.
    Asha'rah's lack of reaction to Erosa dying is what I meant.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!