Page 522 of 719 FirstFirst ... 22422472512518519520521522523524525526532572622 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 10777

I'm not back. That was a goodbye post. I remembered a piece of work I'd spent a lot of effort on and stored up for later, and decided to dig it out and put some polish on it. The journey's been grand, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It was a pleasure RPing with you, Falcon. Good luck moving forward, friend
    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    It's a shame you have to leave, but it's understandable with how tense things have been behind the scenes and your schedule. Just do what you gotta do and take care of things. Asha'rah will be here for you if you manage to get things settled before the game's end.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Sorry to see you go, man. As Yun said, I hopefully one day you can return and understandings can be reached. And if not, I hope to see you next go around, Falcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'll miss you here, but I'll see you around on the CBR. Do what's best for you and take care.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Welp.....As tragic as it is to see you go, I wish thee well. Yer always welcome back in the future.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    You will be missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It's sad to see you go Falcon. While we may have had some rough patches, much of the inquisition on my end was because I was invested in Asha'rah and uncovering her place in the cosmology.

Benching a PC is alway a bit of a strange transition. I'm sure Cleric will do right by you in the broad strokes, but I'll be misisng the unique flavour you brought to Asha'rah.

For now, be content that you strove to do your best

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Falcon, it’s all good. I love Asha’rah and I love how you brought in a new aspect of the universe to build my story up and around with. She’s intrinsic in many ways and I am very greatful for everything you’ve done to make the game one of the best I’ve ever run.

You dropped a mountain on a dude, hoss, and ripped another balls’off. You’re hardcore.

I’ll do right by her and, as with any player, you are always welcome to pick her back up or PM me an idea anytime.

Take care buddy and I’ll see you around CBR, hoss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I don't have the tongue for either praise or goodbyes, but I wish you well, and I would not be bothered by your return, Falcon.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go glance through Asha'Rah's move set for 'inspiration'.

....INB4 Divine Creation Shingan.

*takes notes*
    Thanks everyone. Whatever the lows, this game hit writing highs I've never experienced. I'll see you around.

Miburo, take all the inspiration you like! I'm flattered.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxfo...&index=16&t=0s

The song's tune would be like one and a half Songs of Durin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxfo...&index=16&t=0s

The song's tune would be like one and a half Songs of Durin.
    Very beautiful, very well written and composed.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Nice to see you kept the verbal agreement to not discuss each other's characters up through your goodbye post, Falcon.

Take it easy man.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Very beautiful, very well written and composed.
    Thank you. I remembered the magic of hearing the Dwarves break into song from the Hobbit movie (probably still my favorite moment from an overall bloated series) and found a wonderful rendition of it that sounded just as good as the original. Then I discovered the Song of Durin and it hit so many of the same notes as Asha'rah's story. Not all of them, the gods aren't some permanently fading force like so many things in Tolkien's universe, but the themes of early glory and discovery especially rang true. So I started crafting lyrics around the poem/song.

Ultimately, however, this would be Asha'rah's song:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVNK...7ihQxhLg44KGom

I have yet to find a song that more perfectly encapsulates Asha'rah's journey and her own perception of it.

Had the roast to end all roasts, then Cleric posts again.

DAMN IT ALL.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I am... not sure how to react to this.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Well, if Totoma or Parsley have an inkling of what was about to happen or some sort of twitch defense available, that should kick in.

Otherwise.....well, it’s not enough to kill you in your Super forms (not enough left to go big boom). But you ain’t walking away from it easily either.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Well, if Totoma or Parsley have an inkling of what was about to happen or some sort of twitch defense available, that should kick in.

Otherwise.....well, it’s not enough to kill you in your Super forms (not enough left to go big boom). But you ain’t walking away from it easily either.
    >denying me Totoma's afterlife escapades

*ruefully shakes fist*

Zenkai for the win.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Zenkai for the win.
    Yes.....Zenkai for the win.

*Rubs hands together menacingly*

Bwhahahahahahaha!
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Bwhahahahahahaha!
    Translation: Zenkai don't happen post-SSJ

Bwhahahahahahaha!
    I mean they got exploded in a forest.

Forest full of juicy trees full of healing energy. Unless ... good gods you've replaced the Zenkai with the Zenpai. A pie that has transcended its mortal restrictions and attained the godhood.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Translation: Zenkai don't happen post-SSJ
    In canon it does kind of petter off after a while, but no, I have something else....possibly planned.

Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

In canon it does kind of petter off after a while, but no, I have something else....possibly planned.

This is a bit too soon for the Baby Saga.

Of course we got Black Star Dragonball Grinthorn already ...

Arx Inosaan