Page 531 of 719 FirstFirst ... 31431481521527528529530531532533534535541581631 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    True, true.
    She also saved Kenbo.

This some funny stuff.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Not back yet, but putting forward a tech proposal:

Ishiki Toei (意識投影 "Cognizant Form Projection") Ochazuke's abilities of insight allow for him to analyze a structure for gaps or deficiencies. By tracing an object's residual energy or a missing point of cohesion in a structure, he is able to use ki to make a theoretical reconstruction of what its form might have been based on the information he has available to draw inference from. Through the application of solid partitions of ki, he is able to synthesize missing components, reinforce their integrity, or assert form where there was none before.

Limitations:
    • The inferred trans-creation is limited by both the medium of ki and Ochazuke's knowledge base. Given he is not a magician or a mechanical engineer, fundamental structures may be emulated, but not their specifically designed functions (ie; he can reconstruct the outer shape of an engine but not the innermost workings and moving components.)
    • The projections are not permanent fixtures, they last only as long as Ochazuke is consciously able to will them
    • The intergrity of the structure cannot exceed Ochazuke's base PL

[Working Example]

Comments and feedback welcome.
    I dig it.

You got my vote.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Also worth nothing that Kenbo cutting her is what caused the explosion. Reversing time to after that is probably just gonna cause the explosion again ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Also worth nothing that Kenbo cutting her is what caused the explosion. Reversing time to after that is probably just gonna cause the explosion again ?
    He deflects the explosion/energy after the cut upwards, unless I read Sandy’s post wrong.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

He deflects the explosion/energy after the cut upwards, unless I read Sandy’s post wrong.
    From what I gather, more energy is going to leak out and cause an even bigger explosion. Depending on what the arena is shaped like, we're talking about PCs being killed in that explosion.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's sort of ... Omni-directional ? It's not technically an attack, just a side effect of her suit being breached so bad Void Energy escapes.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    From what I gather, more energy is going to leak out and cause an even bigger explosion. Depending on what the arena is shaped like, we're talking about PCs being killed in that explosion.
    Ahh, I see. If that’s the case I shall edit.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Editted now.

Stupid speed reading!
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Well...the basic idea is that when Kenbo cut into her suit, it wasn't able to auto repair fast enough to avoid having a small amount of unfiltered void energy vent out into the air...and the moment its hits the atmosphere it reacts violently with just about everything around it, and goes sphere of annihilation on the surroundings. Its normally something that rarely happens thanks to all the repair and redundancy functions on her suit....but kenbo time stop didn't leave it time to compenstate(ha).

So now he's reset time and instead just pulled the sword free immediately......even less time to close it up lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Well...the basic idea is that when Kenbo cut into her suit, it wasn't able to auto repair fast enough to avoid having a small amount of unfiltered void energy vent out into the air...and the moment its hits the atmosphere it reacts violently with just about everything around it, and goes sphere of annihilation on the surroundings. Its normally something that rarely happens thanks to all the repair and redundancy functions on her suit....but kenbo time stop didn't leave it time to compenstate(ha).

So now he's reset time and instead just pulled the sword free immediately......even less time to close it up lol
    I editted for a better result.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Figured I'd go ahead and get this approved by our friendly GM. Parsley's next tech:

Observational Insight: Through constant use and specified mental training, Parsley's focus has evolved to be more encompassing. Observational Insight is the natural expansion of Observational Focus, and allows Parsley to measure the varying Ki resonances that linger after a past event to view that event in her mind as if it was happening in real time right in front of her. Within her mind, she can manipulate the scene as if she was really there, but can in no way actually change the outcome. She can observe events from as far back as 24 hours with perfect clarity. Any further than that and the images she renders are fuzzy and blurry.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So I'm going to put this up to see what Cleric thinks.

Ideas Althena's next tech

Idea 1. Karmic Guided Ball Lightning Althena focuses her Chi to form and charge up a ball of esoteric electricity compose of positive energy, and she can either use it as a close range attack or throw it for a long range attack, and guide it remotely . This technique is design to effect those with negative thoughts in their hearts, and who commit bad deeds . The greater the negative thoughts and deeds , the greater the damage from this technique becomes. Only one who is pure of heart and cleanish their mind of all negative thoughts can use this technique.

Stance: Vear Stance

type of attack: A karma base variable range guided attack

Idea 2. Guided Ball of Lightning : Althena focuses her Chi to form and charge up a ball of electricity . Which she can either use as a close range attack or throw it for a long range attack that she can guide remotely. Also the longer it's charge the more damage it does.

Stance: Vear stance

Type of attack: A variable range guided attack

Idea 3. Electro Thunderclap: Althena focuses her Chi and charge up electricity in her hands. Then she does a powerful thunderclap that unleashes the electricity she charges up as a electromagnetic shockwave.

stance: Vear stance

type of attack: A long range wide area attack

Idea 4. Electro Adadmentizon ( Juggernaut) Buster.

Stance : Adadmentizon ( Juggernaut ) stance

Type of attack: A counter attack

basically this but with add electricity damage.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-09-2019 at 02:55 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So same issue with the whole "does more damage the more evil you are".

Arx Inosaan

I know it's basically like the Spirit Bomb, but there's pretty much only two ways to describe a karma base technique . Either it's a technique that effects people who are good more or it's a technique that effects people who are evil more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karma

https://thedaoofdragonball.com/blog/...ama-explained/
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-09-2019 at 02:33 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Well we already have a spirit bomb, and we've already asked someone to not have a "deals more damage the more evil the target is".

Not to mention, how are we defining evil ? A lot of arguments could be made that everyone of the cast is evil, or was.

Arx Inosaan