Page 532 of 719 FirstFirst ... 32432482522528529530531532533534535536542582632 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 10777

Okay, I've a technique to propose, and if approved, I need to remember to add it to the repertoire. It is an extension of the Genki Dama ki-lending/ki-gathering techniques.

The Warm Glowing Warming Glow: a lukewarm Optic Blast that transmits recuperative ki energy to assist in mild healing or lending ki to an ally. Its healing properties are not as potent as more dedicated healers but can be good for quick triage. The amount of ki that can be lent is finite depending on Zaofan's own reserves, since it is effectively a drain or transference of his own ki. This technique does not work on purely technological beings, and is less potent on beings more powerful than Zaofan.

It should be named "The Lukewarm Warming Glow of Lukewarm Glowing Warmness."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

How I define Evil

1. Someone who is filled with negative thoughts and emotions. a person who is rotten to the core. some one who likes to cause pain , misery and destruction. Some like the Joker.

Althena is a pure heart person. she has the qualities a pure heart person should have like selflessness.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-09-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It should be named "The Lukewarm Warming Glow of Lukewarm Glowing Warmness."
    ...of coziness

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Okay, I've a technique to propose, and if approved, I need to remember to add it to the repertoire. It is an extension of the Genki Dama ki-lending/ki-gathering techniques.

The Warm Glowing Warming Glow: a lukewarm Optic Blast that transmits recuperative ki energy to assist in mild healing or lending ki to an ally. Its healing properties are not as potent as more dedicated healers but can be good for quick triage. The amount of ki that can be lent is finite depending on Zaofan's own reserves, since it is effectively a drain or transference of his own ki. This technique does not work on purely technological beings, and is less potent on beings more powerful than Zaofan.
    I like it, Cyke. More healers is always a good thing
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    How I define Evil

1. Someone who is filled with negative thoughts and emotions. a person who is rotten to the core. some one who likes to cause pain , misery and destruction. Some like the Joker.

Althena is a pure heart person. she has the qualities a pure heart person should have like selflessness.
    So, basically it's the spirit bomb, minus the charge time?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

How I define Evil

Pretty sure everyone of the cast has held negative thoughts and emotions toward someone, or something. Matter of fact, the first time Althena talked with the Saiyans, she said some pretty negative and hurtful things.

If she has to be pure of heart to use this, wouldn't it be hard if she isn't pure herself ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Idea 1. Karmic Guided Ball Lightning Althena focuses her Chi to form and charge up a ball of esoteric electricity compose of positive energy, and she can either use it as a close range attack or throw it for a long range attack, and guide it remotely . This technique is design to effect those with negative thoughts in their hearts, and who commit bad deeds . The greater the negative thoughts and deeds , the greater the damage from this technique becomes. Only one who is pure of heart and cleanish their mind of all negative thoughts can use this technique.

this attack will hurt any one regardless is they are a good or bad person as long as they are thinking negative thoughts and are commit bad deeds. Emptying and cleansing one's mind of negative thoughts is a way of defend against this attack.

OOC: changed now it's like the Devil Beam.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Pretty sure everyone of the cast has held negative thoughts and emotions toward someone, or something. Matter of fact, the first time Althena talked with the Saiyans, she said some pretty negative and hurtful things.

If she has to be pure of heart to use this, wouldn't it be hard if she isn't pure herself ?

But she is pure of heart , at least 99.99% pure of heart. however similar Karma base techs , I will choose one of my another ideas for a new tech for Althena instead.

the rest of the ideas for new tech for Althena.

Idea 2. Guided Ball of Lightning : Althena focuses her Chi to form and charge up a ball of electricity . Which she can either use as a close range attack or throw it for a long range attack that she can guide remotely. Also the longer it's charge the more damage it does.

Stance: Vear stance

Type of attack: A variable range guided attack

Idea 3. Electro Thunderclap: Althena focuses her Chi and charge up electricity in her hands. Then she does a powerful thunderclap that unleashes the electricity she charges up as a electromagnetic shockwave.

stance: Vear stance

type of attack: A long range wide area attack

Idea 4. Electro Adadmentizon ( Juggernaut) Buster.

Stance : Adadmentizon ( Juggernaut ) stance

Type of attack: A counter attack

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-09-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Idea 5 : Electro Haeus Maango : Althena focus her Chi to form a construct compose of electricity that resembles a gigantic statue Maango statue with multiple arms. During this tech Althena clasps her hands together in a fluid motion as if in as if in prayer. After which if a opponent attempts to strike Althena . One of the arms on the construct will strike down upon a target in conjunction with Althena's hand motion for a counter attack that deals a great amount of heat damage since electricity produces heat.

This is the second greatest technique in Aoem and the second greatest technique of the Zhino Stance next to the Rebound Flash Boost counter .

Stance : Zhino (Rhino ) Stance

Type of attack: Variable wide area multi-directional variety counter attacks

This tech: Expands upon Althena's Electricity manipulation but it also embodies her Aoemhist beliefs
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-11-2019 at 07:24 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Buddhists don't eat meat and certainly killing animals for food or sport is bad karma.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Buddhists don't eat meat and certainly killing animals for food or sport is bad karma.

She's nota card board copy of a Buddhist she just has Buddhist like beliefs since her fighting style Aoem is based on Shaolin Kung-Fu.

Principles of Aoem

1. To be generous and self-sacrificial

2. One must embrace moral wholesomeness and achieving purity of thought-through education and betterment.

3. One must uphold one's own convictions at all times.

4. One must show Humility thinking less about themselves and more about others .

5. One must be kind and show empathy towards others when necessary

6. One must always be calm even in the face of wickedness.

7 One must practice self control.

The Four Poisons of Aoem

1. Avarice : Greed is the path to corruption.

2. Vanity : Pride can be a terrible poison .

3. Wrath : Giving into one's anger can make one blind .

4 Envy: Jealously can turn into hatred.

On Karma

https://www.quora.com/Does-eating-me...led-the-animal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_vegetarianism

According to this it says that in the Theravada. the Buddha allowed his monks to eat pork, chicken and fish if the monk was aware that the animal was not killed on their behalf.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-09-2019 at 11:02 PM.
    My Forum check it out

So that's not quite how Karma works.

Otherwise, if you committed a murder with positive intention, it'd be good Karma ... and murder is totally not a good thing under Buddhism. Nor is, eating meat.

Arx Inosaan

..Quora isn't exactly a great source since anyone can answer these questions so long as they satisfy what the user is looking for.

Even so, on Karma from your link:

The karma of killing is completed by three factors.

1. Identifying a living being as alive.

2. intention to kill.

3. completing the task of killing by employing a method. Therefore when someone buys the meat it does not create a karma of killing. But it does create the karma of supporting the ‘killing’ for those who buy it. But not the karma of killing. The karma of supporting and karma of killing are two different karmas. The former being lesser than the latter. To generate a karma of killing you need to have the intention of killing. But in the buyer this intention is absent but instead the intention of buying. But since they also know that they are paying the killer for the killing they do acquire the karma of supporting the kill.
    I guess Althena killed those wild animals to eat later by accident and decided to get some use out of them. Interesting wrinkle.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ..Quora isn't exactly a great source since anyone can answer these questions so long as they satisfy what the user is looking for.

Even so, on Karma from your link:

I guess Althena killed those wild animals to eat later by accident and decided to get some use out of them. Interesting wrinkle.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_vegetarianism

According to this it says that in the Theravada. the Buddha allowed his monks to eat pork, chicken and fish if the monk was aware that the animal was not killed on their behalf.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...t-good-and-bad

In simple terms Karma is the Law of Cause and Effect.

Althena doesn't kill for sport . She just eats meat for food as a survival factor. It's the same thing a lion, tiger or bear does. Althena can't survived on a plant base diet. She has to eat meat to stay healthy.

Praxat and Qaztoh can eat plants , because their digestive systems are different than Althena's digestive system.

Aoem is base on Buddhism , but it's not a complete carbon copy since it's views differ. and one of these views is on eating meat. In Aoem killing a animal for meat is not consider bad if it's for survival and instinctive. Killing a animal in Aoem is only consider bad if it's done out of malice. Eating meat in Aoem isn't consider bad, because when it was created Toadians had to eat meat to survive.

However modern Toadians don't have to eat meat to survive, they can solely survive on just eating plants, and the views of Aoem are adaptable . They can change with the times.

Basically Althena killed those two wild animals out of instinct, But had no intention of killing them. However putting the meat in Zaofan's freeze so that it could be share by everyone on the Lookout was intentional. If someone found a way for Althena to adapt to eating plants she would actually give up eating meat, because she wouldn't need to eat meat to survive anymore.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-10-2019 at 01:16 AM.
    My Forum check it out