Page 542 of 719 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552592642 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 10777

...gonna need some inbox space, when you got a sec, chief.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

PM Box open!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I'll start right now these are the multipers for Aoem's Power up techniques and the multiplier for Praxat's self taught power up technique Hyper Charge .

Hyper Charge: 2x

Efficiency Mode: 4x ( this is the best power up techquine Praxat's has . Due to being highly efficient and all around balance.

Boost Mode: 5x ( grants a boost in Speed and Strength at the cost of Stamina , and is more manageable than Max Mode. )

Power Mode : 6x ( Grants a tremendous boost in strength , stamina and toughness. However speed and mobility are decrease. )

Max Mode : 8x ( even though it offers a tremendous boost in speed, and power. It's the worst power up technique Praxat has. Due to it's massive Ki and Stamina drainage.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-03-2019 at 11:49 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So in addition to constantly giving Praxat, and Quatzoh things out of thin air (Praxat now being able to sense all electrons, being the most recent example), she can also, based on the above, power herself up by a multiplier of 16 ... which is almost twice as much as the SSJ ?

Gonna be the first to say, "yea no."
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So in addition to constantly giving Praxat, and Quatzoh things out of thin air (Praxat now being able to sense all electrons, being the most recent example), she can also, based on the above, power herself up by a multiplier of 16 ... which is almost twice as much as the SSJ ?

Gonna be the first to say, "yea no."
    actually no Praxat can only have a multiper up to X8 not x16. her multipers don't stack ,and Praxat being able to climb walls has been there since the beginning technique . Second Qaztoh is inventor which means she creates stuff. Third Cleric was fine with Max mode having a multiper of X8, and I already tone it down base on Cleric's advice.

IF you actually follow posts with Qaztoh you would know that Qaztoh's virtual testing simulator , and the Quantum Ambient Toxin collector didn't just pop up out of thin air . she made those things herself and there are posts showing her buying materials to make them.

Besides being a X8 multiper Max mode is a extremely dangerous technique that can only last 4 posts after activation. After which the after effects kick in which are a sudden shock through out the user's body, that causes them to scream out in agony. follow by the user being in unbearable pain and unable to move. it's a technique that pushes the body past it's limits.

So no I haven't been constantly giving Praxat, and Qaztoh things out of thin air like you claim. what I did in that post with Praxat was explain how her wall crawling works. which works the same way that Spider-Man's wall crawling ability works. how Spider-Man sticks to walls is by electrostatic force.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-04-2019 at 12:50 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    actually no Praxat can only have a multiper up to X8 not x16. her multipers don't stack ,and Praxat being able to climb walls has been there since the beginning technique . Second Qaztoh is inventor which means she creates stuff. Third Cleric was fine with Max mode having a multiper of X8.
    You edited out the part where it said you could stack Hyper Charge (a x2 multiplier), and a secondary boost. I was addressing that. Just because you edited it out after I called you on it, doesn't mean you didn't try to sneak it through.

Nor did I once address her ability to climb walls, but the fact that she can sense the electrons in an object, a thing which, unless I'm mistaken; is not something Praxat has ever commented on before, barring an edit after the fact. Which in fairness, I will not have read, simply because you edit posts so much it's too hard to keep track of what you're actually going to stick with ... and you edit posts well after they've been posted so there's no telling what's been changed.

Which does not help you here, let me tell you.

IF you actually follow posts with Qaztoh you would know that Qaztoh's virtual testing simulator , and the Quantum Ambient Toxin collector didn't just pop up out of thin air . she made those things herself and there are posts showing her buying materials to make them.
    IF you actually responded to me, and not a Straw-man of me, you'd see I never once mentioned your (read: cherry-picked) examples. To say nothing of how, on multiple occasions, myself and others have mentioned that you are either 1) giving your character too many things 2) had far too many of something already (and in Qaztoh's case it was inventions).
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Oh look, you edited your post AGAIN !

SO, let's address the edits shall we ?

she made those things herself and there are posts showing her buying materials to make them.
    Not the issue. The issue is that she is a player character capable of whipping up plot device items out of thin air, which is not cool. That her technique slots are already filled also means that she shouldn't be doing this.

Besides being a X8 multiper Max mode is a extremely dangerous technique that can only last 4 posts after activation. After which the after effects kick in which are a sudden shock through out the user's body, that causes them to scream out in agony. follow by the user being in unbearable pain and unable to move. it's a technique that pushes the body past it's limits.
    Again, that wasn't what I was addressing. It was the thing you edited out.

So no I haven't been constantly giving Praxat, and Qaztoh things out of thin air like you claim.
    Except for the fact that you have, have been called on it, and have edited them out after being called out.

Arx Inosaan

Another edit to respond to, oh boy.

what I did in that post with Praxat was explain how her wall crawling works. which works the same way that Spider-Man's wall crawling ability works. how Spider-Man sticks to walls is by electrostatic force.
    No you posted explaining how Praxat can see electrons, and how this somehow is the explanation for how she can climb walls.

These are different things. Full stop.

Arx Inosaan

You also went into the game thread and edited out the bit about Praxat being able to see electrons.

At this point you're just being intentionally deceptive.

Arx Inosaan

You edited out the part where it said you could stack Hyper Charge (a x2 multiplier), and a secondary boost. I was addressing that. Just because you edited it out after I called you on it, doesn't mean you didn't try to sneak it through.

Nor did I once address her ability to climb walls, but the fact that she can sense the electrons in an object, a thing which, unless I'm mistaken; is not something Praxat has ever commented on before, barring an edit after the fact. Which in fairness, I will not have read, simply because you edit posts so much it's too hard to keep track of what you're actually going to stick with ... and you edit posts well after they've been posted so there's no telling what's been changed.

Which does not help you here, let me tell you.

IF you actually responded to me, and not a Straw-man of me, you'd see I never once mentioned your (read: cherry-picked) examples. To say nothing of how, on multiple occasions, myself and others have mentioned that you are either 1) giving your character too many things 2) had far too many of something already (and in Qaztoh's case it was inventions).
    Yes and I fix that by lowering the number of inventions Qaztoh had to start with, and I took out the Hyper Charge stack thing after what you said. I won't be edited my posts any more from now on, and will only edit them if other players suggest that I do.
    My Forum check it out

Yes and I fix that by lowering the number of inventions Qaztoh had to start with, and I took out the Hyper Charge stack thing after what you said. I won't be edited my posts any more from now on, and will only edit them if other players suggest that I do.
    Honestly, the other stuff can be worked on ... but the edits make it hard to interact with your characters. If you keep the edits down, I'm sure everything else will fall into place ^^

Arx Inosaan

Honestly, the other stuff can be worked on ... but the edits make it hard to interact with your characters. If you keep the edits down, I'm sure everything else will fall into place ^^
    I also won't be having Qaztoh's making only more inventions that involved quantum mechanics. cause I know when your talking about plot device items your refer to Qaztoh's inventions that a base on quantum mechanics. Yeah she wouldn't be making any more quantum inventions.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Some edits are ok, lord knows I’ve made them myself mid-fight and mid-interaction.

But try to keep the amount down due to player replies. It does get a bit hard to follow if replies aren’t what they are supposed to be. My rule of thumb is generally if it’s something I catch immediately after I post, I’ll quickly edit. Anything past a minute or so and I’ll leave due to incoming potential replies.

If no one has replied and none of the players are online, yeah I’ll edit a recent post to fit in better perhaps. Or if a mistake is made I’ll take it to this thread and ask if anyone minds me editing.

Just my general thoughts.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Parsley's requesting some info on how to crack the Doctor's Cipher.

Seems Jinzi's gonna have his pants full over the next few days.

Well Praxat will be examining her goggles and the device that was on her chest for signs of tech rot. testing out her molecular miniaturization formula , and looking at the schematics of the spaceship that will take the team to the Doctor.
    My Forum check it out