Page 543 of 719 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,145 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Well Praxat will be examining her goggles and the device that was on her chest for signs of tech rot. testing out her molecular miniaturization formula , and looking at the schematics of the spaceship that will take the team to the Doctor.
    We already have a spaceship and a pilot, and Capsule Tech already makes things mini, though.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    We already have a spaceship and a pilot, and Capsule Tech already makes things mini, though.
    Paraxt is a mechanical engineering. also according to Kingofpie Capsule Corp is edging towards miniaturization, and the thing I'm talking about is Ant-Man tech.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Paraxt is a mechanical engineering. also according to Kingofpie Capsule Corp is edging towards miniaturization, and the thing I'm talking about is Ant-Man tech.
    While Praxat having a focus in mechanical engineering is cool, and unique (since none of the other players have a focus in tech) ; the Galaxy Police is still sending a ship that's fast enough, and a pilot to fly it.

Capsule Tech, is pretty much the same thing as Ant-Man tech however, since it shrinks massive things (like houses and vehicles) down to a size small enough to fit without breaking inside of a tiny pill.

Only thing I suppose it's not been tested on, is people.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

While Praxat having a focus in mechanical engineering is cool, and unique (since none of the other players have a focus in tech) ; the Galaxy Police is still sending a ship that's fast enough, and a pilot to fly it.

Capsule Tech, is pretty much the same thing as Ant-Man tech however, since it shrinks massive things (like houses and vehicles) down to a size small enough to fit without breaking inside of a tiny pill.

Only thing I suppose it's not been tested on, is people.

my main thing is to discover something like the Quantum realm , and I want to have Praxat be the mechanic for the ship.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

my main thing is to discover something like the Quantum realm , and I want to have Praxat be the mechanic for the ship.
    Both things worth looking into. Only thing I'd recommend is running a Quantum Realm past Cleric.

Arx Inosaan

Well I sent Cleric a PM on the Quantum Realm thing.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Bruce I’m thinking on it.

—————

Also, dang it!

I can’t get anything by you people. Well caught.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Bruce I’m thinking on it.

—————

Also, dang it!

I can’t get anything by you people. Well caught.
    Sending a PM along.

Arx Inosaan

Hey Cleric, did you get those things I sent ya ?

Arx Inosaan

Hey Cleric, did you get those things I sent ya ?
    Yes, AT 2 it is.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Well, for starters.

We've got a boss fight coming up, where one of the bosses had a base PL of 10,000,000 and you confirmed they can boost that. But the cast at large has an average of ... like 900,000 base. Boosts (SSJ) put us at approximately 3,000,000.

So ... need to figure that out, at least.

Otherwise ... I feel like in addition to everyone receiving a PL boost of some kind after a fight, we could perhaps get rare (and I mean very rare) boosts to the multipliers of specific techniqies, say the transformations. In addition to that add additional technique slots (or something else, perhaps ?) for players to be awarded based on creativity, etc. instead of additional PL boosting ... That way players are rewarded for thinking outside the box, but aren't at the same time falling stupidly behind because someone pulled off a neat trick/dual tech. While also sort of offsetting the natural advantage for playing a Saiyan. Cuz ... As it stands now, for example ... most of the cast is made irrelevant by the SSJs.
    On top of this, does anyone have the last known list of PL’s? I can’t seem to find it for some reason.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Current Power Levels:

As always, these are open to change.

Asha’rah: 1,000,000

Blizzar: 1,500,000

Chuan: 550,000

Etrina: 600,000

Erosa: 700,000

Held: 600,000

Ishtar: 750,000

Jack: 550,000

Meagan: 750,000

Nevanlinna: 600,000

Parsley: 700,000

SSJ Parsley: 3,500,000

Ochazuke: 900,000

Charco: 900,000

Sarada: 750,000

Tasure: 550,000

Totoma: 700,000

SSJ Mad Totoma: 3,500,000

Zaofan: 900,000

Praxat: 600,000

Sasheem: 700,000

Dash: 650,000

Cyanna: 550,000
    Here.

Only difference as far as I know, is that Ishtar's PL has gone up since Zurvan did his dealio. It's at 1,150,000.

Arx Inosaan

Here.

Only difference as far as I know, is that Ishtar's PL has gone up since Zurvan did his dealio. It's at 1,150,000.
    Hmm.........

What kind of boost shall it be. Some good fights and RPing occurred recently.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Hmm.........

Gonna need a few minutes to write up a detailed list of individuals and reasons, if that's alright.

Arx Inosaan

Hmm.........

Okay, so w're gonna break this down with all sorts of categories and shizz. Cuz I've got the time, and have been up since 4AM. LEGGO.

So ! In addition to the normal boost, I feel like there was certainly some standout role-playing and clever combat tactics to be had for the majority of this arc. With that in mind, I'm going to do a breakdown on who I feel deserves the nods.

Charco, and Sarada - For some killer personal-arc writing, alongside a phenomenal set of posts during the Tournament.

Blizzar, and Held, - For their teamwork in taking down Inceino, as well as some pretty hilarious/wonderful posts involving the swindling of Inceino. Althena deserves a nod here as well, for her helping Blizzar survive his fight with Inceino in the elevator.

Ochazuke, and Parsley - For their contributions to progressing the plot (and uncovering things others had missed) as well as some standout performances and quick thinking during their fights. Most notably during the fight with Glacia, Haru, and Koolard. Totoma, Tasure, and Praxat also deserve a nod during their respective fights as well (Totoma, and Praxat with Haru, and Tasure with Glacia). Not to mention Sasheem, he who surfs Chaff and defies the laws of space and time (seriously the Kowabunga Bash was fantastic).

Etrina, and Erosa - For their own actions during the fight with Glacia, as well as the character defining moments that happened during.

Finally, Ishtar - And while I can't speak to her role-playing (that's for you all to decide), I feel like her actions during the fight with Glacia, and how she managed to help literally raise the dead; sorta speak for themselves.

Now !

I'm not gonna profess to know and/or say who deserves the best boost, and so on ... figure I'll leave that to you. Just laying out who and why I feel deserve a little nod. And, all that said, if I've missed anyone, or someone wants to argue their own case; by all means. I'm just an Eldritch Abomination attempting to say his piece.

Arx Inosaan