Page 546 of 719 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 10777

I like to make a statement I had gave Althena a boost a few months back and her the boost put her base power level up to base Power Level: 90,000

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3995527

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4193606

I had base Althena's boost base on how time has passed and how many times she has spar, and Qaztoh boosts are base on how much time has passed during her training under Althena.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-09-2019 at 11:51 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I like to make a statement I had gave Althena a boost a few months back and her the boost put her base power level up to base Power Level: 90,000

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3995527

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4193606

I had base Althena's boost base on how time has passed and how many times she has spar, and Qaztoh boosts are base on how much time has passed during her training under Althena.
    You're not actually allowed to boost their PLs yourself.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    You're not actually allowed to boost their PLs yourself.
    Wait so I'm not allowed to boost NPC power levels ?
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Wait so I'm not allowed to boost NPC power levels ?
    If they're gonna be involved in the action, like Althena has been, then it's left up to Cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    If they're gonna be involved in the action, like Althena has been, then it's left up to Cleric.
    Well okay then, thanks for the info.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-10-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Well okay then, thanks for the info.
    You should PM Cleric and ask him about this.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Ok, before I get to new techs....I'm doing a bit of a revision on some oldies to fix some issues and express a little bit of an advancement in how they operate. Consider this something of a Etrina Patch Notes. If something seems a bit too much feel free to give me a slap.

Firstly, Icy Howl is upgrading to...

Cyromancy: The Conjuration and Manipulation of Ice Magic. Etrina can produce magically enhanced ice that can be fully manipulated through various forms and states. The Ice formed in this way has strong durability(TBD) and a high reflection against energy attacks. This Ice can be melded into weapons, shields or fully animated ice constructs....or can be shattered by the will of the caster into a cloud ice dust that surrounds and clings to enemies. As the ice is conjured, temperature has little to no effect on it as it would normal ice. Foci Castable.

---

Changing the text on Enhancement Talismans to "Enhance PL by 10% of the targets Base PL" and the text on Drain Talisman to "Drain 10% of a targets PL and transfer it to the user" and increasing the duration to 5 posts cuz its a severely underpowered skill atm. ;_;

---

Vitamancy: Art of Channeling and Utilizing Life Energy. Etrina can drain pure ki from herself or a target and use it enhance her own energy, heal wounds or craft into spells. Etrina can use a strong single target drain(-30% PL) or a weaker by multi target drain(-10% PL per target) that she can then use to strength herself(increase her own PL by that amount), Empower Spells(Increase the strength of her next spell by double the drained PL) or empower another target(Strengthen PL of a teammate by that amount). If such a drain should ever reduce the PL of a target to zero, the target instantly dies and Etrina can use the energy to craft a soul shard that can provide the holder with a permanent PL boost(5% of the owners PL) and prevents Resurrection unless destroyed. The effect can stack, but Etrina can only hold/channel energy equal to her current PL. Foci can drain life only via ranged casting, and to a much weaker extent. (-2.5% per foci) which is transferred to Etrina(+10% max)

So it summary, Etrina can absorb and use stolen PL(including the energy transmitted from her Foci) with all percentages based on her own base PL. Also she can suck out enemies souls and wear them as jewelry. Classy.

Edit: Increased the single target drain to 30% and the multi to 10%. Since its based off her own Base PL rather then the enemy the effect needs to be more pronounced for it to be viable. (Though again, slap me up if there is an issue and we can work it out)

---

Need to edit some of the Majin Mutation Skills to reflect changes to the base skill, I'll post them up shortly as well when I start posting new skills.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 06-10-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You should PM Cleric and ask him about this.
    No need to pm him when it can just be asked on here lol.

If an NPC is going to be an active participant (and if they do so frequently enough they're edging towards being pc's anyway) than any power level upgrades ought to go through Cleric for fairness' sake.

Retired Overlord

New Abilities
    Soul Shards
    Crystallized Spiritual Energy created when Etrina either kills a being with her Vitalmancy, or drains her limit using vitalmancy and then converts it to a soul shard. Only one soul shard can be generated per living being....and in essence it acts as a representation of the targets soul. It gives the holder a small fraction of the owners PL(5%), and prevents the user from healing or resurrecting via any means while it exists. The shard can be broken, surrendering the soul back to the user and ending all effects in return for giving Etrina access to one skill linked to the users soul(a one shot use of any of their abilities that are not a passive ability).

Soul Whisper
    Etrina can access the contained soul of a foe via their Soul Shard. This gives her the ability to extract information the enemy might have known prior to the creation of the shard.

Aura of Chilling Ki
    Etrina can produce a field of energy draining cold around herself that extents in a sphere around 20 meters. This field absorbs energy not produced by Etrinas Magic...lessening the effects of any form of energy that comes near her(Ki, Kinetic, etc). As a side effect, the temperature around her drops to freezing almost immediately....making fighting near her a challenge due to the extreme cold.

Absolute Zero
    By Focusing on a single target, Etrina can freeze a target to the point of a magically induced absolute Zero. A target in this state is stripped completely of the ability to produce its own energy, rendering it into a state of stasis. Requires focus to maintain, and cannot be cast with any other spell. Works on a inanimate target immediately.....but when used against living targets requires three posts to take full effect, during any point concentration can be broken and render the spell null.

Cooking the Spell
    Trick of Magic Developed by Etrina using Time Magic. Etrina can expend a turn in combat to "cook the spell" by casting it and immediately sending the spell power produced to her future self. Her future self can then add the sent spell energy to her own cast to increase the strength of the spell by the PL and strength of the initial cast.

Etrina's Temporal Do-Over
    Ultimate in Temporal BS Spellcraft. Etrina ejects her essence from her body in the form of a faux time form and sends it back through time by 10 seconds....during which she can perform one action on the reversing timeline around her before re-merging with her past self and continuing the timeline from there. Etrina time form cannot use any other magic during this reverse jump, and her action is limited to a physical one or use of a temporal weapon. When time resumes the same 10 seconds play out with the addition of whatever action Etrina performed during the reversal.

Some new techs for Blizzar...he only had 9 previously lol

Undaunted- Blizzar can absorb a ki blast aimed at him. A small blast gains a layer over his body that allows him to armor through any subsequent physical or energy based attack during either his or the opponent's next proceeding post. A large blast allows him to armor through the next three proceeding posts.

Kinetic Overcharge- An upgrade of Kinetic Charge. With every two regular hits that connect, Blizzar can increase his power level by 1,500. When he unleashes one of his named attacks, his power level resets to normal.

Dirty Gamble- A stance Blizzar developed after an extensive study of various anatomies listed in the GP database. He appears as if he'll attack at any moment, daring the opponent to make a move. When he strikes, it's difficult to tell where his punches are aimed at. And when he does, he'll land a ki powered punch with a differing effect depending on where he hits.

If he lands a hit on the head, his ki transfers through his opponent's nervous system, preventing them from countering with a physical attack.

If a punch lands on the opponent's midsection, he punch disperses a burst of ki that prevents an opponent from counterattacking with a ki based attack of their own.

Bad Call- A follow-up to dirty Gamble where if the opponent guesses wrong on where Blizzar will hit, he can then unleash both hits for preventing the opponent form attacking either physically or with ki.

TK.O- Blizzar uses his telekinesis to send his opponent flying towards him at their own max speed at which point he launches his fist at their face, matching their speed as much as he can muster of faster. The resulting collision results with an explosive punch.

No Foul, No Harm- Blizzar had never went ahead and mastered the kienzan technique. And if he had, he certainly never learned to project multiple disks and shrink them to the size of quarters.

And even if he could manage such a feat, why would he slip them between his knuckles?! That's not a fair fight! Preposterous!

Need to give him, Rob Them Fucking Blind - All your money are belong to Blizzar.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Need to give him, Rob Them Fucking Blind - All your money are belong to Blizzar.
    That's already a natural trait. Much like Sasheem's Majin physiology, I thought it just went unsaid haha

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    That's already a natural trait. Much like Sasheem's Majin physiology, I thought it just went unsaid haha
    Make it a passive, then.

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

And here is another one for the submission and review......still not event at the cap either

Atropos, Rainbow Blade of Causality
    Blade of Temporal Energy and former weapon of Chrona the Time Familiar. Atropos is a temporally malleable arm, the blade existing across the entire spectrum of time while the handle keeps it anchored to whatever space and time-frame the wielder exists in. The weapon has several functions, but most are locked presently based on the users skill and temporal knowledge.

-The Sword Handle is anchored to local space and time, but also shares a connection to the current wielder. The hilt can teleport to its masters hand on mental command.
    -When struck with the blade, it delivers a shock to the targets temporal signature....for the next several moments those lose perception of their own timeline, rendering them sluggish, hampering senses and the ability to use skills or channel ki.
    -Glows with multicolored light in the presence of temporal disruptions and OoT(Out of Time) Artifacts.
    -(Locked)When swung, the blade bypasses all temporally locked defenses by phasing through a point in time where they didn't exist, resyncing with the current timeline only to deliver the blow. This includes Shields, armor, ki barriers and any "temporary" defensive measure designed to block it. The only exception to this rule is defenses that have been perpetually active and thus have no moment for Atropos to use as a bypass. To the casual observer, the sword swing will simply pass through anything not the target.
    -(Locked)Secondly, once a target is chosen and the user commits to an attack....the sword will bend local causality laws in an effort to reach the wielders intended effect. All abilities that manipulate causality or "luck" are negated or even reversed on the user...and the sword will actively adjust its swing despite the users skill level to ensure a hit.
    Last edited by MrSandman; 06-10-2019 at 06:51 PM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    When's the SSJ training supposed to happen? During the time-skip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Also, how will SSJ work now that Aka Manah is back up and running for Sarada?
    Bumping these so they aren't lost.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!