Page 547 of 719 FirstFirst ... 47447497537543544545546547548549550551557597647 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Bumping these so they aren't lost.
    Post-Time skip.

Wouldn’t you like to know.

Try it and find out.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Altered Ochazuke and Held’s power levels.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    When's the SSJ training supposed to happen? During the time-skip?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Post-Time skip.

Wouldn’t you like to know.

Try it and find out.
    I was going to shelve Sarada for the next arc, but I'll hold off on that until the training. And I guess I'll find out once the fighting starts
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

New Ability (Temporarily locked until in-story reveal)

Fossilization
    The result of Charco's attempt to replicate Penhuoqi's perfected Thyreophora aura, stemming from his knowledge of manipulating ki to the point of taking control of an opponent's energy and using it against them, such as in the KameTyrannoHa technique. Although he failed to reproduce his predecessor's control over the volatile technique, he instead created something unexpected. Once activated, all sources of energy that enter Charco's expanded aura are physically altered, developing a thin crystalline shell. This sudden change of properties results in projectiles becoming heavy, affecting precision, and barriers becoming as fragile as glass and once broken, the remaining energy vents from the opening much akin to air escaping a punctured balloon. Due to its unexpected creation, Charco's energy also suffers from the effects of his activated aura, forcing him to either utilize his altered ki or canceling out of Fossilization to use his energy as usual.
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 06-10-2019 at 10:50 PM.

I will be noting Qaztoh's progress with her training under Althena by adjusting her weight and body type. she will eventually also get a height increase( Adult height) .

Althena's Aoem tech remember.

Electro Haeus Maango ( Zhino Stance) : Althena focus her Chi to form a construct compose of electricity that resembles a gigantic statue Maango statue with multiple arms. During this tech Althena clasps her hands together in a fluid motion as if in as if in prayer. After which if a opponent attempts to strike Althena . One of the arms on the construct will strike down upon a target in conjunction with Althena's hand motion for a counter attack that deals a great amount of heat damage since electricity produces heat.

This is the second strongest attack of the Zhino Stance.

Note: This is not base on any real life religion. It's completely made up.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-11-2019 at 02:50 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So like, are Althena and Qaztoh supposed to be PC or what ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Qaztoh is a NPC with a power level of 30 and Althena is also a NPC, But Althena is also a Guardian and Praxat's current martial arts teacher, and a martial arts master. However I could upgrade Althena to limited secondary player character status. also any technique Althena gets Praxat will also eventually get.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-11-2019 at 04:32 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quick question Cleric, is this Alternate Marduk, or Marduk Prime ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Quick question Cleric, is this Alternate Marduk, or Marduk Prime ?
    Alternate.

Prime has the weird black arm thing. This one does not when you meet him.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Alternate.

Prime has the weird black arm thing. This one does not when you meet him.
    It's a Katchin arm, isn't it.

Ishtar needs more.

Arx Inosaan

Hmm...my timing is poor as usual. Don't think I'll be able to do much till the weekend or thereabouts.

...hey Cleric, would it be possible for Ochazuke to return to Capsule Corp with Wilhelm as they had previously discussed before AT2 started? Some plot threads need a little tugging, and I suppose this preoccupation would be a suitable reason for him to be benched for the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Hmm...my timing is poor as usual. Don't think I'll be able to do much till the weekend or thereabouts.

...hey Cleric, would it be possible for Ochazuke to return to Capsule Corp with Wilhelm as they had previously discussed before AT2 started? Some plot threads need a little tugging, and I suppose this preoccupation would be a suitable reason for him to be benched for the moment.
    Sure, we can do that. I’ll post it now.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Sure, we can do that. I’ll post it now.
    Thank you.

Well, the game is afoot! Let's see what we can uncover...

For the last bit of foreshadowing for my Sonata Unbound side story, my plan is to due to a little switcheroo. Where Captain Sonata pretends to be his twin brother and makes his twin brother look like him. Sonata and Earl are identical twins. since their pretty much identical, they look pretty much the same and sound the same.

They both have the same tone and pitch to their voice and both are the same height and around the same size, and build. So it's pretty easy for Sonata to make himself look like his twin brother Earl, and to make Earl look like him with a bit of help from tech.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-15-2019 at 06:38 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Workshopping a 19th tech:

Kenpo Gokui: Tai Sabaki (拳法極意: 体捌き "The Inner Secret of Martial Arts: Body-Movement Skill") To meet the opponent, movement is key, for it is the fundamental means to establish the optimum distance and angle in battle. By combining the theory of the Turtle School Afterimage with the Crane School Multiform, the efficiency of Ochazuke's movements is such that he is not only appears to be in two places at once, but like a shadow cast from a moving body, the true intent is linked and concealed within the image. In a melee range he may:

-Perform 2 actions in 1 turn; either 2 separate attempts or a single doubled up (ie; attack/move or attack/attack)
    -Increased evasion, halving received damage/effects

Please let me know what you think.