Page 55 of 719 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm just going to assume for the sake of it, that the pillars Jagam flew through aren't the ones he literally blew up at the beginning of the fight.

So no. The traps are gone.
    Well, there goes that plan. Time for plan B! As soon as I think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    And yes, about a 25% boost.
    Alright. That puts her at 127,500.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

To anyone who didn't know any better, one would imagine Jagam was carrying the secret recipe for the universes greatest salad on his body.

Now that he's down, Meagan and her two apprentices will step back for now to give everyone else a shot at him.
    Last edited by Tami; 09-09-2018 at 06:42 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Out for a bit.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    To anyone who didn't know any better, one would imagine Jagam was carrying the secret recipe for the universes greatest salad on his body.
    Hey now, two - or was it three? - planets can't be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Between Eva and Chuan.
    Currently Dash is at 17,500, and Cyanna is at 16,750
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Incredible Member

And so, the weakest guy does a really mean thing to poor ol' Jagam.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    And so, the weakest guy does a really mean thing to poor ol' Jagam.

What does the Dragon's Kiss do, grampagen? Is it the thing Jet Li did in that one movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    What does the Dragon's Kiss do, grampagen? Is it the thing Jet Li did in that one movie?
    I assume it's a way to express its affection.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Yeah it's a pressure point technique to double down on immobilization. Triple down, it seems with Needlemaster Chuan now- no, quadruple down, still, with Jack getting in there.

Hmm I should probably write a description down. Ochazuke learned the skill with Zaofan, so I'll copy and paste from his skillset page:

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Kiss of the Dragon: The finest strike of ki to the back of a human’s neck (at a very specific point) can paralyze a foe for seconds to minutes. In that time they cannot breathe easily and can even die from blood buildup. If human, at least. From Marron Balon.
    It might not work on a Threshlings variable anatomy, but hey, they got bones that break like the rest of us *shrug*

Wasn't sure when I'd find a good time to implement Sasheem's plan, so while a little rushed, I figure now's as good a time as any since it could potentially provide an assist to everyone attacking him now.

Or it could horribly backfire, but we'll see.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Yeah it's a pressure point technique to double down on immobilization. Triple down, it seems with Needlemaster Chuan now- no, quadruple down, still, with Jack getting in there.

Hmm I should probably write a description down. Ochazuke learned the skill with Zaofan, so I'll copy and paste from his skillset page:

It might not work on a Threshlings variable anatomy, but hey, they got bones that break like the rest of us *shrug*
    Brb, having Held carve an immobolization rune on Jagams body before blinding him with Piercing Horn Mara.

...Eventually.

Tongue electrocution is Praxat most powerful and deadliest technique however it's a technique that requires being charge to be effective. once it's charge though her tongue becomes like live electric wire. when it's wrap around a target only the target wrap around her tongue gets shock. any person who touches her tongue won't feel a shock.

this technique is capable of causing painful shocks, paralysis and cardiac arrest . all this depends on how long the technique is charge and the target's resistance. Ki does acted as a resistance buffer against electric current. beings like Toadians naturally have a high resistance to electricity.

a Toadian's skin is both a conductor and insulator for electricity. like was their tongue is also a conductor of electricity with thermal insulation. this means that their tongue has a high resistance heat and that their heat conductivity of their tongue is low. this means that a Toadian's tongue would feel cold to the touch.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-10-2018 at 05:05 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Was waiting for that.

Not the Moon Cannon mind, but her breaking out for whatever reason.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan