Page 552 of 557 FirstFirst ... 52452502542548549550551552553554555556 ... LastLast
Results 8,266 to 8,280 of 8345
  1. #8266
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    So.

    Dr. Gero was in cahoots with the RR, you say.

    She was the one who gave up Jinzi’s location aboard the large CC yacht at the very start of the game (not that Jinzi knows this). It’s how Willa knew to go there so quickly.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  2. #8267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She was the one who gave up Jinzi’s location aboard the large CC yacht at the very start of the game (not that Jinzi knows this). It’s how Willa knew to go there so quickly.
    ...damn, how bad was that breakup? Or did it never get started?

    ...don't answer that here, I'm sure we can coax the answer outta her. Kudos for the callbacks!

  3. #8268
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...damn, how bad was that breakup? Or did it never get started?

    ...don't answer that here, I'm sure we can coax the answer outta her. Kudos for the callbacks!
    Never knew if it would ever happen, to be honest.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  4. #8269
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,396

    Default

    Huh well. Suppose I have a few questions about the arm then.

    1. Is it just the arm that can do Cryomancy ?
    2. Is Ishtar capable of doing what the alternate Ishtar Clone showed it was capable of doing ? Or is it limited to (1) one of them ?
    3. Do I need to set aside a technique slot for it ?
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  5. #8270
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Huh well. Suppose I have a few questions about the arm then.

    1. Is it just the arm that can do Cryomancy ?
    2. Is Ishtar capable of doing what the alternate Ishtar Clone showed it was capable of doing ? Or is it limited to (1) one of them ?
    3. Do I need to set aside a technique slot for it ?
    1: Yes.
    2: Limited. It can cause a cold mist to enshroud Ishtar and those within about fifty feet to obscure sensing. It also has ice projection powers.
    3: No, it’s a unique freebie.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  6. #8271
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    1: Yes.
    2: Limited. It can cause a cold mist to enshroud Ishtar and those within about fifty feet to obscure sensing. It also has ice projection powers.
    3: No, it’s a unique freebie.
    Welp.

    We Scar now.

    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  7. #8272

    Default

    for those who don't want to search posts. this is what Praxat is currently wearing in the RP.


  8. #8273

    Default

    I'm...not certain Ochazuke would explicitly recognize the golem Damask.

    ...however! There likely is something familiar about him besides his usual company, such as the source of his power, i wager...

  9. #8274
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm...not certain Ochazuke would explicitly recognize the golem Damask.

    ...however! There likely is something familiar about him besides his usual company, such as the source of his power, i wager...
    Ochazuke reads his mind and all it says is "kill Son Zaofan".
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  10. #8275
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I'm...not certain Ochazuke would explicitly recognize the golem Damask.

    ...however! There likely is something familiar about him besides his usual company, such as the source of his power, i wager...
    Ehh, sure, that works too.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  11. #8276
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ochazuke reads his mind and all it says is "kill Son Zaofan".

    I laughed at this.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  12. #8277

    Default

    The current stance on Althena is that she's still a NPC.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 07-12-2019 at 10:19 PM.

  13. #8278
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    House Deathstalker
    Posts
    8,506

    Default

    Going on a trip for about a week and a half to California starting today. I will still be posting but if things seem delayed that is why, all.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

  14. #8279
    Guardian Empress of Earth Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    20,605

    Default

    Have a nice trip.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn or imaginatively created.
    DBM: Meagan/Cyanna/Dash/Mirror Mage

  15. #8280
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    12,939

    Default

    Have fun boss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •