Page 556 of 719 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 8,326 to 8,340 of 10777

Hey Tami I have a post for you in the RP.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Hey Tami I have a post for you in the RP.
    Responded.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Approved and canonized.

Operation: The War on Intergalactic Terrorism, also known as 'Operation: T.W.I.T, was a joint operation headed by Chief Durive of the Galaxy Police, and the Council of Obscure Planetoids (AKA: C.O.Ps); in an effort to cut down the amount of rampant and oft times headache inducing ... number of GP Officers that made the annual Galaxy Police Officer's Ball less fun.

To that effort, Durive along with the entirely legitimate and not at all fabricated C.O.Ps set out to quell the sudden influx of Intergalactic terrorists by sending dozens, if not hundreds of highly trained, and proficient and not at all problem officers to various and oft times remote and dangerous intergalactic sectors ... many to never return. Those that did however, and didn't die or go rogue (the shame!) did so -- a decade later, in some cases -- returned to the cheers and respect of ... Durive. Who greeted each with a tepid cup of oil, a handful of random medals that were seemingly stolen from the Space Scouts, and a stare that could have killed a final form Arcosian. Though he couldn't deny their results, and after a stern talking to from his second in command, Durive properly awarded the handful of returned and victorious veterans.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

The Rhapsodi Vanguard in a nutshell

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

You talked with Pie about any of the additions you're just making, willy nilly ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I have talk to Kingpie about the Sonata plot. The Rhapsodi Vanguard aren't addition. They are not part of the Galaxy Police . They are a military space fleet that are a part of Sonata's background. Sonata's background and back story the Mob Rules pretty much mention that he took part in a interstellar war.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post3964411

So the Rhapsodi Vanguard already existed way before The War on Intergalactic Terrorism was a thing. I'm just using that to flesh them out.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-10-2019 at 06:29 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Cleric, tried to PM but your box was full. You can have Eva send Cyanna's message to Dash, she'll know what to do with it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Astonishing Member

SO! NEW NPC/PC time! I'm tempted to make him a member of the Buccaneers, or at least an associate, but he's technically not a pirate, so much a liberator who has business on earth, so we'll see how it works out when I finish editing.

Name: Maximo Frogspierre
    Race: Toadian
    Fighting Style: Agrippian Bladework, Toadian Pankriation (Self-Taught)
    Height: 7’1
    Weight: 282lbs
    Appearance: Mighty, Froggy, and Free
    qKy98Uw.jpg

Powerlevel: Powerful enough to liberate the Galaxy.

History: The self-styled revolutionary, he remembers very little of his formative days on Toadia, aside from a sense of deep dissatisfaction. Or, at the very least, that is as much as he has been willing to express to anyone who bothered to press him on his origins. If he is somewhat reluctant to discuss Toadia, he is entirely unwilling to discuss what lead him from his home world. Perhaps his greatest moment of folly, a true glimpse of the innocent naivety inherent in those like himself. Trust was given, and as a result, his world was destroyed.

His capture by poachers, traders, would be enslavers, who would use anyone and anything to make a quick zeni was hardly uncommon in the universe at large. From port to port they went, hoping to trade such a ‘rarity’ as a strong, young Toadian male, barely in his teens. During this exodus, he served as a lackey, a slave given only marginally more consideration than a child’s plaything, and given far less care and appreciation.

Originally, like most males of Toadia, he was small, gaunt, weak. This wouldn’t do for the aims of the slavers. It was nothing special. They needed an oddity, an abomination. And so, the young man was experimented on, constantly. Genetic splicing, enhancements of all sorts, caused the barely 3 foot tall male to explode into a hulking tree of green muscle. It was not pleasant, and death would have been a relief. After each treatment, after suffering greater and greater pain and his body changed, he was still forced to cater to their whims.

For months, he toiled, and suffered. And for months, he was uniformly treated denied the rights that sentient beings enjoyed across the galaxy.

Almost uniformly, in any case. There was only one among them, a Saiyan Woman, who seemed to have some manner of interest in him, outside of his mere utility, and a connection of some sort was formed, which made these days, bearable, if only slightly.
    It was an odd companionship. She felt sympathy for the kid, but felt no desire to free him, or to alleviate his suffering.

“Saiyans don’t expect handouts, kid. Neither should you. My job’s to sale you, your job is to be sold.”
    “…But, That is not what I want!”
    “What you want is your problem. Call it a symptom of the universe.”
    “…Am I not a person? Don’t I have rights?!”

“Might makes right, so only the strong are free. If your precious ‘rights’ mean so much to you, you better find a way to keep them.”

But, alas, all good things must come to an end.

Frogspierre was simply a bad investment, in the eyes of those lawless bandits. Perhaps he would fetch more zeni dead and as a delicacy, than he ever could have alive. Perhaps it was how he silently endured his suffering, that lead them to so brazenly plan his demise in front of him. Perhaps it was them overlooking how the backbreaking labor had only made a naturally strong lad even stronger. Or perhaps, they failed to realize that deep within his eyes burned a yearning for life and freedom.

The Ship landed on a planet, Agrippa, to gather supplies, on the outskirts of a desolate town. The locals still speak of that ship, the sign of almost unbelievable carnage. Blood painted the interior of the ship, as all kinds of body parts, and the corpses they belonged to, littered the floor like discarded garbage, their visages one of pain and unfathomable suffering.

It was on that day, that Frogspiere had gained his freedom, and the strength to maintain it. And on Agrippa, he truly learned what it meant to live. He grew in not only strength, but the righteousness of his soul blossomed, almost as swiftly as the power of his intellect. It was a simple existence, but that world provided him tools that he could barely imagine, even in the midst of the bloody and painful civil war that took place, between the imperial family, who sought dominion over all, and absolute control, and the revolutionaries, who sought to maintain what little freedom they had at all cost.

It should go without saying, the young Toadian was inspired, and choose a side, and he went spending months as a slave, to years as both warrior and revolutionary.

But, as fate would have it, during a simple trip off world with comrades, a catastrophe worse than any the man could have imagined had transpired. His adopted home world, had been destroyed entirely. And not by its own hand, but by the hand of an Interloper, a Nevadian who had apparently arrived under the guise of rendering aid.

Heartbroken, the group wondered, exiled, and aimless, even the chance at vengeance denied them, as the Nevadian had perished in the attack. Still, these hearts burned with justice, and their souls could not look away from the oppressed who languished in the galaxy at large. And so, they continued on their work.

…...Until it turned out that the death of the Nevadian might have been greatly exaggerated. The knave had merely went into hiding, on a faraway backwater planet, Earth.

And so, the strongest and most just of the Agrippian Revolutionaries was sent to avenge the billions of lives lost trusting in one who claimed their best interests.
    Last edited by Miburo; 08-15-2019 at 12:03 PM.

Notes on Toadian home planet Qacriea.

1. The Toadians were once brainwash by the false Guardian Zykona and then by mind controlling bowler hat bots giving to Killrog by the Black sheep. some of Praxat's family members were able to escaped being mind control by the bowler hat bots

2. The Toadian Home world Qacriea has not been destroyed.

3. The Toadians were once brainwashed by the false Guardian Zykona and then by mind-controlling bowler hat bots giving to Killrog by the Black sheep. some of Praxat's family members were able to escape being mind control by the bowler hat bots

4. Araxat was able to reverse engineer one of the bots and turned it into a device that would shut down the other bots. This work and free her fellow Toadians living in Lisia of the Blower hat bots mind control. It also had a side effect of removing Zykona's brainwashing.

5. With the Toadians not brainwash anymore. They rally behind Araxat as she becomes the leader of an uprising against Killrog.

6. There are seven continents on Qacriea. These continents are Lisia, Jungope, Sufrica, North fogerica, South Fogerica, Wetalia, and Frosctica.

7. Lisia is the largest continent and is shaped like a lily pad. A tall mountain range and a really large lake surround its borders. Besides the mountains, Lisia is mostly a flat area, because of this Lisia is made up of mostly Interconnecting swamps.

8. There are a total of four tepui like mountains within the mountain range that surrounds Lisia. These mountains are called Orphst, Mazanjaro, Oakatoa, and Lesuvius. Each mountain is connected to each other by a vast network of natural bridges. The flat area of Lisia is called Swampa.

9. The castle of the Toadian Kingdom is located on the Orphst the tallest of the four Tepui like mountains.

10. Each of Tepui like mountain has its own swamp.

11 All of Lisia is a part of the Toadian kingdom, and the Toadian Kingdom stretches even beyond that. Jungope, North fogerica, South Fogerica, Wetalia are all part of the Toadian Kingdom.

12. Sufrica is the main homeland of the Replitas. It is a huge continent with multiple climates containing swamps, deserts, and jungles. It is shaped like a Buzzsaw.

13. North fogerica is a moderately-sized continent that stretches across several climate regions, from Temperate in the North, through to Tropical in the South. The continent lies over a tectonic boundary. The land to the North-West has several mountain ranges and some prominent canyons and valleys.

14. South Fogerica is a moderately- size continent that sits largely within a Hot region, with the climate to the North being Tropical. The continent lies over multiple tectonic boundaries; the land has extensive mountain ranges. Both North Fogerica and South Fogerica are shaped like two giant turtles.

15. Both North Fogerica and South Foegerica are constantly covered in fog.

16. Wetalia is a small continent that sits largely within a Tropical region, with the climate to the North being temperate. The continent sits close to the edge of a tectonic plate. The South-Western part of the land is separated by a small mountainous ridge and many deep canyons. It is shaped like a spider.

17. Frosctica is a huge continent that's Cold in the North, and Polar in the South. It sits far from tectonic boundaries. The tallest mountains in the land are little more than large hills.

18. Lisia is home to a massive variety of creatures and plants, and a massive amount of those are found only in this region. Jungope is rich in exotic plants and animals. Sufrica is home to a huge variety of creatures and plants, and a small amount of those are found only in this region. North Fogerica is home to a large variety of creatures and plants, and a large amount of those are found only in this region.

19. South Fogerica is home to a modest amount of unique plants and animals. Wetalia is rich in exotic plants and animals. Frosctica is home to a tiny amount of unique plants and animals.

20. Qacriea is the only planet in the Southern Quadrant where the rare mineral iridium diamond aka rainbow ruby can be found.

21. The Toadian Kingdom already had a exploration program long before the Replita Killrog took over the kingdom.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-13-2019 at 07:58 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Default The G File

[Prologue]

Concerning the matter of the The President of the Earth,

DO NOT SPEAK HIS GIVEN NAME. If you must speak of him in any way, refer to him by his true name, ALAKAZAH.

The head of the World Government is not who he appears to be. Despite all of what we know of him, it is imperative that you do not speak the moniker marked upon his standard, the name borne beside his title and office. Neither think nor mention any form of it, that is precisely what he wants you to do. This is not simply a matter of fear to speak it. There are ancient forces at play we have only begun to understand.

This no doubt deliberate for the trap of habit is nigh impossible to escape.

Of all things, why else would he keep his name visible? It is because the Dragon is bound to his mortal persona. I cannot yet explain it, but he is kin to Tiamat, an Eternal Dragon diminished in power, yet unrestrained in his movement. By all accounts, his ability to grant a wish is limited, and there is some ancient ward preventing him from enacting his will directly. By his own hand, he may not strike out to realize his aims. Yet I fear that it is only too late that we have realized this. His mind remains, and so do his powers of speech. He has not lost his taste for shifting reality, merely exchanging the power of a wish to set upon the gradual path of bloodshed to realize his aims. In this capacity, his greatest weapon is the expanse of his vision.

To merely think the tyrant's name is to invite him into your thoughts. It is a small wonder then, why he has chosen to hide in only the most public personage on the entire planet. By now he has ensured his name is everywhere. Through his machinations the people of Earth move toward it, a shining beacon promising hope and easy answers through the fog of uncertainty. Yet the only thing that can be said to be real about him is his intention to suppress the Earth. The conceit of the World Government is inseparable from its President of twenty years.

His projected thoughts seize upon the will of others. United under a single banner, his would be the only voice upon this world. A parasite below animating the living dead, he would strip consciousness and will from humanity, throw a shroud over the truth and call it a blessing.

Perhaps if we bring each account together, we may uncover the shape of our mutual adversary. Once we know this, perhaps we might, at last, be able to act.

__

Sarada

Sasheem

Etrina & Erosa

Praxat

Blizzar's Report
    __

What I saw there in the Geofront...

At the time of writing, the Dragon remains restrained within his grotesque cloister. Yet even Alakazah's ancient magic requires a medium from which to weave his spell, and it is limited to two paths I can verify: Invasion and Obfuscation.

To speak his name is to invite him into the innermost reaches of your mind, with a thought he may - in a sense - be virtually anywhere. To invite the Dragon's view directly is to allow him to uncover your very soul. Everything you are, everything you know, may be in an instant used to stoke a silent terror within. It hardly matters what your intention is, your very soul is laid bare to his eyes, a Dragon's view with a mind to remake what it surveys. I speculate that perhaps that is the remainder of his power to command.

The second scheme of his control, however, is rather mundane. To invoke the slivers of his terrible power, he requires a medium, something material to affect the space around him. How convenient for him, then, that his preference is cigars; The public sees a sophisticate, while the smoke that surrounds the sight of him becomes a haze to control sensation and memory. Yet if one can dissipate the fog or seize the magic that is wreathed within it, those who have fallen beneath the President's spell will awaken.

The difficulty is discerning from where Alakazah will approach and maintaining focus before the dread of his eternal gaze. By his mere presence, he has subjected an entire planet. If he should escape his bonds...

For good or ill, I cannot allow him to escape the confines of the Earth. This has fallen upon our shoulders just like so many others, time and again.

- Ochazuke
    __

Afterword: Held Debon
    Last edited by grampagen; 08-17-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

I love that entry, gg.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

GG, I’m suddenly very hungry.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

That's a big pot of food. It should last about 15 seconds lol
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    GG, I’m suddenly very hungry.
    Lol thanks. Still trying to figure out Nu-Zaofan's voice, hope to at least echo the original someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That's a big pot of food. It should last about 15 seconds lol
    I'm surprised Parsley is sticking to the raw meat diet in spite of it!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Lol thanks. Still trying to figure out Nu-Zaofan's voice, hope to at least echo the original someday.

I'm surprised Parsley is sticking to the raw meat diet in spite of it!
    That was just the appetizer
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!