Page 557 of 719 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

An old enemy, Willa Rautt is Arthur’s other descendant. She and Jack are distant cousins
    Kissing cousins.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

It's going to be a little difficult to reach Zaofan at the moment as he was sent hurtling into the air due to getting in the way of Sasheem, Sarada and bacon hype

But perhaps we can go over the Zeef Roast another time

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    It's going to be a little difficult to reach Zaofan at the moment as he was sent hurtling into the air due to getting in the way of Sasheem, Sarada and bacon hype

But perhaps we can go over the Zeef Roast another time
    Okay then another time.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Why does Praxat have to leave the Kitchen? Why not just give her the notes on the Doctor? She could be of great help. She is focus on stopping the Doctor.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Because there will be a briefing before the mission starts, and Charco is currently having a mental breakdown because of an issue he wants to keep private.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Why does Praxat have to leave the Kitchen? Why not just give her the notes on the Doctor? She could be of great help. She is focus on stopping the Doctor.
    Praxat will get the notes when everyone else does. Parsley has to finish the PowerPoint presentation
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Okay I understand.

edit: Also Miburo's character caught me by surprise at first. Which made me have to extend Toadian lore with new stuff just to add him in. From now on if a Toadian character is made. I want it to go through me first.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-21-2019 at 03:16 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Uh, Bruce?

Because there will be a briefing before the mission starts, and Charco is currently having a mental breakdown because of an issue he wants to keep private.
    ...I'm not sure how you've interpreted a private matter which should be handled delicately as grounds for inserting Althena into a scenario she knows nothing about.

Althena is in the kitchen listing Charco's story as she gets in a meditation position. " Young one, I understand your situation is dire. This terrible curse that inflicts you, this wicked entity that possesses you this Rex. You have tried just everything to get rid of him, to get rid of the curse, but so far nothing has worked," Althena said.

" You even sort the aid of a psychic and found no solution to the curse that plagues you. I can offer to help you, but I'm afraid my extrasensory perception won't be of any use. This girl you mention if she truly cares about you," Althena said.

" She should be by your side in your time of need. However, relations can be complex." Althena said.
    Especially as you've acknowledged the following post from Ochazuke.

"The kitchen," Ochazuke said firmly, "is closed."

As he spoke in a tone that would humour no argument, a particularly dreadful affect fell over the kitchen. A sharp, cold sensation that immediately shocked upon their battle-instincts.

In some respects, shades of a clairvoyant premonition, one might say.

Perhaps at this moment, the best strategy that would suit the Qacrieans' immediate best interest - not for lack of trying - was to eat outside.
    Kinda bad form to shoehorn a character into a scenario like this, yeah?

Uh, Bruce?

...I'm not sure how you've interpreted a private matter which should be handled delicately as grounds for inserting Althena into a scenario she knows nothing about.

Especially as you've acknowledged the following post from Ochazuke.

Kinda bad form to shoehorn a character into a scenario like this, yeah?
    I meant Althena to tried to help Charco. Althena is a selfless character wants to help just about anyone she can even complete strangers she doesn't know.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-22-2019 at 01:44 PM.
    My Forum check it out

I meant Althena to tried to help Charco. Althena is a selfless character wants to help just about anyone she can even complete strangers she doesn't know.
    That's nice, but the issue of Rex is not one she has previously involved herself in. She has not so much as talked to Charco before this, moment and she does not sufficiently understand what he's going through.

This is shown in how, as currently presented, she has overheard that psychic engagement did not work on Rex and offers to use mind reading on him.

But what I was getting at earlier was that Ochazuke had told her, Praxat and Qaztoh to leave, which you appeared to have confirmed that they had...I guess not.

This is both for their safety and to preserve Charco's dignity. Having a stranger peer in on your weakest moment without consent, regardless of the nobility of their intention, is not exactly good for getting someone to open up about their problems, is what I mean.

I only had Praxat and Qaztoh leave. Althena has left now is in Eva's chambers.
    My Forum check it out

I only had Praxat and Qaztoh leave. Althena has left now is in Eva's chambers.
    Eva is sleeping, don't wake her up. She needs her rest.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Did a search to check something, out of curiosity. Cyanna is well aware of who Isthar is. I'm pretty sure that Isthar has at least seen Cyanna, either with Meagan or with Charco. Not sure that they have ever been formally introduced. So I guess it makes sense that Isthar isn't familiar enough with Cyanna to know her by name.

Yep.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Cleric, Does the Coldlight have a Star Trek styled flight deck? Or a simpe, two man cockpit? A ship that large seems hard to control for just two people.