Page 577 of 719 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 10777

I add Meagan, Dash Cyanna, and THE M Fighters to characters important to Praxat under a new list.

Althena Orpheus

Assisted: Help in the fight against Incenio, the fight against Sickle, and the fight against Midori.

Known personal antagonists: Awful people who do bad things.

Items: The Book of Aoem, Aoem weighted clothing , a lamp, Replita spike club ( spikes of compose of Vear teeth.) (was a part of Incenio's weapon stash along with a Replita spear and a Replita bow and arrows. ).

note: Replita weapons such as the club and spear are large and hefty because Replita themselves are large creatures. The Replita race averages at a height of 8 to 12 feet ,and weigh from 1,123 pounds to 1,790 pounds due to their dense bone , dense muscle tissue, and a dense armor scales. With Killrog being the expectation at 6'8 and 500 pounds.

Known allies important to the character- Meagan, Dash, Cyanna , Praxat, Qaztoh, Khan, Jinzi, Reimi Himizu, Eva, M Fighters, and All of life.

Entities met by the Character - Eva , Grinthorn (Alakazah), Reimi Himizu, and Andron.

Qaztoh

Known personal antagonists - Killrog and Zykona.

Items. Royal Crown, A few iridium diamonds imbed in the crown, Jobox, and nineteen inventions.

Known allies important to the character- Stratovarius Buccaneers member Nadila Bonnlyde aka Wild Wasp ( girlfriend) , Meagan, Dash, and Cyanna, Praxat, The Luue Family, Althena, Jinzi, The M-Fighters,

Questionable know allies important to the Character : The Rest of The Stratovarius Buccaneers.

Entities met by the Character - Eva , and Grinthorn

Note 2: doing some more digging I just remember I introduce the Metalmen race with the introduction of Joe who is a Metalman that owns a electronics , hardware , and material store called Joe's Space Garage on Planet Vumpu ( The Junk Planet). Joe sells really expensive high grade materials. he has interest in objects , materials and minerals that are highly rare. He is willing to make trades on anything he has in his store if the person in question has something that is highly valuable.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-26-2019 at 10:21 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Current Power Levels (open to adjustment):

Adam: 700,000 (upgraded)

Aleka: 1,100,000 (helped a bit)

Althena: 250,000 (helped a bit)

Anula: 175,000

Asha’rah: 1,200,000

Bekon: 250,000

Blizzar: 2,500,000 (a bravo performance against Kenbo and looting)

Charco/Rex: 2,500,000 (badass exit)

Chou: 175,000

Chuan: 700,000

Cyanna: 975,000 (training)

Cthylla: 1,300,000 (fun posts but stayed mostly in the background)

Dash: 1,100,000 (finally revealed armor and Golem fights)

Etrina: 1,500,000 (Soul Gem !!!!)

Erosa: 1,400,000 (character moments and fun)

Evangeline: 250,000

Held: 1,700,000 (loved the duel-tech and flying)

Hops: 1,000,000 (boosted from 700,000 as he got some good hits in)

Ishtar 2,500,000 (Fights and offering Midori peace)

Jack: 800,000

Karine 1,200,000 (back in action and got a few kills in)

Meagan: 1,400,000 (mostly mental stuff and setting up the Guardian Network)

Midori: 250,000

Nevalinna: 1,150,000 (mostly background but key healing moments and Luop!!!)

Nunlil: 450,000

Ochazuke: 2,000,000 (most badass guns ever!!!!)

Parsley: 2,000,000 (good fight and restraint not killing Azura, plus plundering)

Praxat: 1,050,000 (helping with keeping the ship whole)

Ronin Kai: 200,000

Samson Balon: 450,000

Sarada: 2,000,000 (killing blow)

Sasheem: 1,800,000 (survived the Brute one on one and was quite clever)

Seri: 300,000

Shiro: 250,000

Slak: 300,000

Shōchū: 1,000,000

Tasure: 1,350,000 (mostly support)

Totoma: 1,350,000 (mostly support)

Zaofan: 1,800,000 (badass duel-tech).
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade; 09-26-2019 at 03:48 PM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Hey Cleric, mind if I get a PL for Shōchū?

Figured I'd let you decide rather than rock any metaphorical boats.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Tasure should get a Zenkai from being injured during the Sickle fight.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

With PLs out, that means it's time for Cthulhu to push for individuals I've been keeping track of ! So leggo !

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Charco/Rex: 2,000,000 (badass exit)
    I'd say he deserves a nod for wrecking a base made of Ultra-Katchin. Considering how difficult Katchin is to wreck in the first place.

Held: 1,600,000 (loved the duel-tech and flying)
    Finally talked to women again, awesome spear throw (managed to hit a target through Ishtar by piercing her just under the heart).

Ishtar 2,200,000 (Fights and offering Midori peace)
    Punching a hole through 50% of a base made of Ultra-Katchin seems, like Charco's feat, worth something. One-shotting the fusion is also worth a nod methinks.

Nevalinna: 1,050,000 (mostly background but key healing moments and Luop!!!)
    She healed Sarada to full even if she couldn't save the arm, and managed to score the first 'true' damage on Baric the Brute by severing his sword arm.

Ochazuke: 1,800,000 (most badass guns ever!!!!)
    C'mon those guns were fantastic. Plus he and Rex killed a Mega-Golem as a side-effect of their fight.

Parsley: 1,800,000 (good fight and restraint not killing Azura, plus plundering)
    The dual-tech with Zaofan that pinned Marshub long enough for Ishtar to one-shot it deserves a nod.

Sarada: 1,800,000 (killing blow)
    Managed the kill-shot on Sickle, and punched Midori so hard she blew her arm off (ala Ishtar in the first Arc), also punched Midori so hard she blew a hole in the Ultra-Katchin Asteroid.

Sasheem: 1,600,000 (survived the Brute one on one and was quite clever)
    He also surfed a gigantic energy blade that slammed into Midori.

Totoma: 1,300,000 (mostly support)
    Found the fabled Muffin Button.

Zaofan: 1,500,000 (badass duel-tech).
    Not just one but TWO dual-techs (Held/Parsley) !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Tasure should get a Zenkai from being injured during the Sickle fight.
    In addition to actually making Sickle notice her punches. Something the other fighters didn't manage.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'd like to posit that the team that found the Doctor - Ochazuke, Karine, Totoma, Charco, Erosa, Held - while they did not have a long, drag-out battle on the level of the others and sort of had their section slow down after a point, that was due to a few factors:

1) Erosa scouted ahead and took account of the robot squadrons - 100% undetected - and didn't find a named enemy until she infiltrated Dr. Midori's chamber for a 1 on 1;
    2) This information allowed Ochazuke, Held and Karine to coordinate a group attack that was exceedingly efficient in clearing a path for Charco's last stand; and
    3) Totoma got lost and found the Muffin Button

Speaking of 1v1s, Sasheem was dragged into a fight with Baric and not only survived, but went on the offensive until someone shot a hole through the floor.

For the assists, Zaofan's styling with Held was actually the third major assist he had. He helped Parsley and Etrina break Marduk's magic circle, and coordinated in a pincer maneuver with the Woven path that sent the fusion Marsheb crashing down onto Baric.

Tasure was also instrumental in setting up openings for Sarada to get in critical shots, and the damage sustained ought to trigger a zenkai.

Also...our resident Time Cop and new addition, Hops, needs a PL listing. For a guy that was drained in a tube he got a few good hits in.

EDIT: Oh! Speaking of all these bonuses for plundering...

...the facility was on a 5 minute exploding timer because of the rupture of battle damage. Parsley and Ochazuke forced both a hull breach and self-destruct sequence to quit to commence the swag grabs.
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-26-2019 at 02:10 PM.

All very valid points.

Adjusting soon.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Hey Cleric, mind if I get a PL for Shōchū?

Figured I'd let you decide rather than rock any metaphorical boats.
    Where did you think she would be, roughly?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Where did you think she would be, roughly?
    Honestly, it's hard to really gauge for me. She's survived a lot, yet she's going to be lacking some things due to her incomplete training.

If I were to put a rough estimate in what I would consider a "fair" PL considering things, I would say maybe between 800,000 to 1,200,000. Of course, I'm open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Honestly, it's hard to really gauge for me. She's survived a lot, yet she's going to be lacking some things due to her incomplete training.

If I were to put a rough estimate in what I would consider a "fair" PL considering things, I would say maybe between 800,000 to 1,200,000. Of course, I'm open to suggestions.
    How about 900,000?

That where Hops is now after the rescue.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

How about 900,000?

That where Hops is now after the rescue.
    Sounds good to me.

Adjusted. Made Shōchū and Hops at 1,000,000 each.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Oh huh.

Forgot about Etrina. If it wasn't for her help, the time lock would likely not have gone down, and we'd have been unable to stop Midori.

She deserves big ups for that, tbh.

Arx Inosaan

Updates are done. Added Rex and Shōchū's profiles to Charco's main one for record-keeping purposes.