Page 58 of 719 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158558 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Sure, the previous thing was delicious. But now this is Chuan on the inside.

This one goes out to my boy Koorimaru, dedicated to all the other Offworlders that should get their asses back to space.

F I G H T B O I Z 4 L Y F E

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Inb4 Jagam is so quick now that he grabs Sarada and Ishtar, and places them in the way of Helds drill death beam as it is like, one foot away from his face.

Insert Jagam making a witting line involving two guys something something penetrating something chicks something something.

Held is unsure to look on in horror, or high five Jagam.
    Incidentally, Ishtar just so happens to be in that range...

Tale as old as time...poor poor Oni
    Last edited by grampagen; 09-10-2018 at 08:34 PM.

...oh yeah, who has those magic Hell Peaches, are there any Senzu Beans, and how many of each were we supposed to have?

Parsley and perhaps some others could probably use some sort of magic snack right about now.

Retired Overlord

.......Oh...Ohohoho......just had a thought...

Just gotta iron something out real quick.

Actually, Ishtar is -- for the moment -- not going to be put out by that attack. Worst case, she can just shift the Katchin she's wearing to the impact and block/deflect it.

So if Jagam does use her as a meat shield, oh well.

... though she's behind Jagam so if I were a betting squid, I'd say he simply dodges and she eats it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...oh yeah, who has those magic Hell Peaches, are there any Senzu Beans, and how many of each were we supposed to have?

Parsley and perhaps some others could probably use some sort of magic snack right about now.
    Sarada snagged one for herself. Not sure who'd carrying the rest.

inb4 they left them on the kitchen table.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Sasheem is also in the way, but like Ishtar he can just Katchin up.

...Asha'rah has issues.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

I kind of want Held to go close combat with Crazy Horn, but at the same time I'm pretty cognizant of the fact that even if I adjust Crazy Horns PL to twice Helds---Which I might do, simply because something something his version of a sentient transformation and the tech being outdated compared to others--even the two of them fighting together would still be like, 15K beneath Jagam's pre-transformation base PL.

PL's are bullshit, but Held don't want that smoke, especially while the Saiyans are in the middle of that beef, and Sarada and Ishtar are in an infinite rage loop that happens when their lover gets injured.

And Sarada and Parsely have a infinite rivalry, family rage loop also. Which also makes Jagam angry, so he also has a loop...

Basically, call Held when someone calms down first.

So, nah. Fuck that homies.

Unless it's designed to ignore PL though, Ishtar/Sarada are probably strong enough at the moment for the attack to like ... lodge itself in the top layer of skin before it fizzles out/explodes.

Which would be a funny moment for Held, what with being unable to pierce two women.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Unless it's designed to ignore PL though, Ishtar/Sarada are probably strong enough at the moment for the attack to like ... lodge itself in the top layer of skin before it fizzles out/explodes.

Which would be a funny moment for Held, what with being unable to pierce two women.
    It's pretty much Held's Special Beam Canon or whatever it is in Japan, so probably.

Hey, rood.

Hate loop isn't a thing so much anymore. She just realized she was fucked if she didn't use it. Cuz all of her prep got blown up within five Jagam posts.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    It's pretty much Held's Special Beam Canon or whatever it is in Japan, so probably.
    Wait so it'll ignore PL ?

How DOES the Makankosappo work anyway ?

Arx Inosaan

Asha'rah has a thing for testicles.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Wait so it'll ignore PL ?

How DOES the Makankosappo work anyway ?
    It's a one handed kamehameha that drills things.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!