Page 580 of 719 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 10777

To make things more clear The Sonata Unbound side plot were Sonata and his crew arrived on Earth, and kidnapped children to become a part of the crew. Will happen in a one month time skip.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    To make things more clear The Sonata Unbound side plot were Sonata and his crew arrived on Earth, and kidnapped children to become a part of the crew. Will happen in a one month time skip.
    Ehh.....

Perhaps a different planet would be advisable. Earth’s fairly well monitored now, and it seems unlikely Eva won’t see it coming and won’t slap them out of the sky.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Don't come to Vocado. Sonata and the boys will get eaten.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Don't send Sonata to Chroma, they have enough on their hands already.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Don't send Sonata to Chroma, they have enough on their hands already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Ehh.....

Perhaps a different planet would be advisable. Earth’s fairly well monitored now, and it seems unlikely Eva won’t see it coming and won’t slap them out of the sky.
    So in case people have forgotten this Qaztoh spent 3 years with Soanta's crew The Stratovarius Buccaneers. Sonata also plans to head to Earth to grab Qaztoh as well cause no one leaves Soanta's crew, and Soanta is pretty much pissed that she left. Soanta is the identical twin brother To THE GP officer Lieutenant Earl Stratovarius, Who's identity he currently took stealing his brother's clothing and using Qaztoh's Quantum holographic disguise maker .

To mimic his brother's various bionic replacements and a metal plate. Qaztoh happens to be the engineer of Sonata's crew and without her they don't know how most of the stuff on their ship works, like the Hyper Warp drive engine. So It has to Be Earth, because Qaztoh is on Earth.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4390772

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4504372

Edit: I really don't know a way around this expect for Sonata taking a more stealthy approach and not bring his crew with him.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-28-2019 at 08:27 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So in case people have forgotten this Qaztoh spent 3 years with Soanta's crew The Stratovarius Buccaneers. Sonata also plans to head to Earth to grab Qaztoh as well cause no one leaves Soanta's crew, and Soanta is pretty much pissed that she left. Soanta is the identical twin brother To THE GP officer Lieutenant Earl Stratovarius, Who's identity he currently took stealing his brother's clothing and using Qaztoh's Quantum holographic disguise maker .

To mimic his brother's various bionic replacements and a metal plate. Qaztoh happens to be the engineer of Sonata's crew and without her they don't know how most of the stuff on their ship works, like the Hyper Warp drive engine. So It has to Be Earth, because Qaztoh is on Earth.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4390772

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...=1#post4504372
    So here's two things. Firstly, if the Buccaneers are arriving on Earth in a month then that's ample time for the GP to question Lieutenant Stratovarius and learn the truth. Even if his brother mimicked him perfectly, there are a few ways they can ascertain his true identity. Least of which, the fact that he sort of acted suspiciously mentioning his ties to Qaztoh.

Secondly the main issue has yet to be addressed which is the fact that if the buccaneers go around kidnapping Earth children, they'd likely be annihilated by Earth's defenders in short order.

So if they need to head towards Earth, then perhaps the best route would be for Sonata to head directly towards Qaztoh and give up on starting any amber alerts.

Yes I was thinking about having Soanta do the stealthy route instead of having him come in guns a blazing. Another thing I have to do is explain how the hell Praxat loses to Soanta. Sonata's base power level is 1,000,000 and Praxat base power level is 1,050,000. then There's Praxat's various modes, Efficiency mode, Boost mode, Power mode and Max mode. Althena also has these modes as well.

So I'm taking Cleric's advice for another planet or Soanta's crew. So while Sonata himself will be going after Qaztoh, expect for The rest of Soanta's crew besides Nadila. Who quit after realizing that Sonata was borderline insane.

are going to heading to Planet Vumpu ( The Junk Planet) to Kidnapped children there.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-28-2019 at 08:53 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Yes I was thinking about having Soanta do the stealthy route instead of having him come in guns a blazing. Another thing I have to do is explain how the hell Praxat loses to Soanta. Sonata's base power level is 1,000,000 and Praxat base power level is 1,050,000. then There's Praxat's various modes, Efficiency mode, Boost mode, Power mode and Max mode. Althena also has these modes as well.
    If Sonata attempts to sneak in, in the first place the others could simply sense his power level as well so perhaps all he can do is run in, make a grab for Qaztoh and then leave as fast as he can.

As for the power level discrepancy between him and Praxat...not sure. Dude's just gonna have to boom it, I guess. I assume his ship can can go faster than Praxat can fly.

Yes I can have Soanta just quickly snatch up Qaztoh, and leave quickly. Okay now here are the bounties on Soanta and his top crew members heads including Qaztoh and Nadila who are no longer a part of his crew.

1. Sonata Stratovarius: 2 billion galactic credits

2. Pyrrhos Vigor: 1 billion galactic credits.

3. Fang Kaiser : 900 thousand galactic credits

4. Nadila Bonnlyde : 330 million galactic credits

5 Qaztoh Zorak / Orpheus: 16 million galactic credits.

6 Dr. Von: 100 Galactic credits.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 09-28-2019 at 09:24 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Hey, you can try it I was just giving fair warning.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Yes I can have Soanta just quickly snatch up Qaztoh, and leave quickly. Okay now here are the bounties on Soanta and his top crew members heads including Qaztoh and Nadila who are no longer a part of his crew.

1. Sonata Stratovarius: 2 billion galactic credits

2. Pyrrhos Vigor: 1 billion galactic credits.

3. Fang Kaiser : 900 thousand galactic credits

4. Nadila Bonnlyde : 330 million galactic credits

5 Qaztoh Zorak / Orpheus: 16 million galactic credits.

6 Dr. Von: 100 Galactic credits.
    How much are they worth dead?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Also, what exactly are they wanted for.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Also, what exactly are they wanted for.
    Kidnapping children, for starters.

So I'm taking Cleric's advice for another planet or Soanta's crew. So while Sonata himself will be going after Qaztoh, expect for The rest of Soanta's crew besides Nadila. Who quit after realizing that Sonata was borderline insane.

are going to heading to Planet Vumpu ( The Junk Planet) to Kidnapped children there.
    My first thought, and the GP really aren't my area of expertise, was having a GP Patrol ship nearby Planet Vumpu.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Kidnapping children, for starters.
    Most of the cast would murder them for that alone, how much they're worth be damned.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan