Page 585 of 719 FirstFirst ... 85485535575581582583584585586587588589595635685 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat will go back to work on developing her X-ray mod for her combat goggles after she has eating some nice juicy, rich, savory Zeef Roast ( or just any food in general) , and after she has gotten her hands on some Ultra Katchin.
    Well for that she'd have to ask Ishtar, or Parsley. They're the two who currently have most/all of it.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'll consider that. Hey Cleric how is Ultra Katchin's compatibility with other materials?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-04-2019 at 02:37 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I'll consider that. Hey Cleric how is Ultra Katchin's compatibility with other materials?
    It’s tough to mix with other things, simply because molding and forging it requires very specific and incredible heats.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It’s tough to mix with other things, simply because molding and forging it requires very specific and incredible heats.
    Understood, I plan on using Ultra Katchin for harness the new type of radiation Praxat has discovered. Praxat has a lot of work to do then. So the time frame Praxat should have her the X-ray mod for her googles done should be about one month due to the difficulty of the Ultra Katchin.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-04-2019 at 06:48 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Still have to ask one of the people that has it for some.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Remind me of the specifications for the limbs requested, please.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada wanted both her hand and arm made from ultra katchin, and for the fingers of the hand to combine and vibrate.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar wanted Marduk's arm to be incorporated into it, and for the rest of it to be converted into Ultra Katchin.

Here's a tech that'll otherwise help explain.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar wanted Marduk's arm to be incorporated into it, and for the rest of it to be converted into Ultra Katchin.

Here's a tech that'll otherwise help explain.
    Hm ... maybe one more thing.

One of those First Race guns incorporated into the palm ... cuz I want a repulsor.

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Held is going to just buy a massive house, turn it into a museum, furnish it with all his swag, and charge people for the honor of seeing it.

That's like, 100% what's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Held is going to just buy a massive house, turn it into a museum, furnish it with all his swag, and charge people for the honor of seeing it.

That's like, 100% what's going to happen.
    So you're saying a Turf War with Blizzar is imminent

Arx Inosaan

Still not feeling so great. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll feel well enough to get back to posting and try to catch up.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

So here are key differences I add for Male and Female Toadians.

1. On average male Toadians have a higher percentage of body fat then Female Toadians do. Since they are the ones responsible for taking care of offspring in their earlier stages. They need enough body fat to keep the eggs warm and to provide nutrients to offspring while they are developing inside the back brood poach.

2. Male Toadians earholes are bigger than their eyes, while the females earholes are smaller than their eyes.
    My Forum check it out

Givin' away our Ultra-Katchin I see. I'm on to you, Cleric.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Givin' away our Ultra-Katchin I see. I'm on to you, Cleric.
    Jinzi has a bit left.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM