Page 586 of 719 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 8,776 to 8,790 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi has a bit left.
    >_>

<_<

I'm watchin' you
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Changed the names of Parsley's anti-magic techniques. She's full DIO now

Sorcerer's Bane: Parsley's otherworld training has gifted her with experience against sorcery and the knowledge of how to fight against her. As such, Sorcerer's Bane is multi-faceted technique that encapsulates her ability to combat sorcery. It was divided into three phases:
    Muda!: Muda! allows Parsley to detect and see the flow of magical energies within a given area. She can't interact with them, but she can sense when a spell has been cast within a given radius, how powerful the magic is, and from which sorcerer it originated from. The radius is one foot per PL point.
    Tomare Tokio!: Tomare Tokio! allows Parsley to drain the magical energy, or mana, from a sorcerer in the same way she can drain the ki from an opponent with her various techniques. In terms of mechanics, this is accomplished by subtracting Parlsey's PL from the target's PL for the purpose of reducing the strength of their spells. The drain lasts for 1 second per 100 PL point. The technique can only be initiated by through touch.
    Wrrrrry Wrrrrry! enables her to nullify any magical spell that has been cast, so long as the caster has a power level that is equal to or less than hers. If the caster's power level is higher, the spell would be weakened by subtracted Parsley's PL from the caster's PL
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I think she's the Jotaro to Etrina's Dio, really.

She did after all, punch Etrina's **** in.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I think she's the Jotaro to Etrina's Dio, really.

She did after all, punch Etrina's **** in.
    Etrina isn't nearly fabulous enough to be DIO.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Etrina isn't nearly fabulous enough to be DIO.
    This is a fair point.

Arx Inosaan

Now We know the truth behind the Invasion of Kingdom of Swamp on Qacriea in Lisia. Killrog wasn't the mastermind , the real mastermind was Praxat's grandmother Araxat.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Techniques submitted for your approval

Ochazuke

Mafuba 魔封波 "Demon's Sealing Wave" **locked**

Ochazuke has discovered the principle of nullification may be applied not just to an essence, but to the totality of a being. Reconstructed from the accounts of Kevi the Stalker, rather than sealing an opponents technique (Kongosho) or movement (Saifa kensaku), the Mafuba with tis common root anchored in the use of Life Energy seals an opponent's very spirit and essence. However, while he has the theoretical knowledge of how to perform it, he has not yet discovered the full expression of the technique, and as such, would only use this as a last resort.

Zaofan

Pot Au Feu "Pot on the Fire" - Combining two of his passions - the culinary craft and the Mistress Etrina - Zaofan has begun to gradually feel out an alchemical skill. After all, what is a kitchen but a laboratory of flavour? An improvisational policy developed in the myriad of kitchens, if Zaofan has 1) an appropriate vessel, 2) compatible reagents, 3) precisely applied pressure and heat, then 4) with enough will and effort, he can make a combination of disparate elements work in his favour despite what may, on the surface, seem completely implausible.

Examples:
    If Zaofan has 1) a pot, 2) ingredients, 3) a heat source, then he can 4) create a healing salve or a food that temporarily enhances an ally's stats
    If Zaofan has 1) his hands, 2) a wounded limb and an herbal poultice, 3) the Dragon's Fire, then he can 4) will an injured comrade to heal.
    If Zaofan has 1) A geological depression, 2) filled with rain water and salt, and 3) moves the air around it with sufficient force, then he can 4) freeze the circumference of a lakebed

Shiatsu Seiten 指圧星点 "Finger Pressure Star Points"Supplementing his half-baked learning of Ryu Shingen's Hokuto Shinken with the vital point system learned from Samson and Marron Balon, Zaofan's expertise in cuts and carves allows him to physically knead and redirect the energies residing in structures, specifically organic tissue. It is not a skill that is a precise as Chuan's Heterodoxy, but when applied can be used as a hands-on healing technique or a reworking of the integrity of a material. However, he must first establish physical contact in order to gauge the workability of the surface.

Valiantium Staff - While Zaofan's sordid history of attempting to bridge his knowledge gaps with shortcuts left him unable to project energy through his hands, he has gradually recovered his ability to imbue ki into objects through physical contact. By applying ki to the Bojack staff, he can increase the range and power he can muster behind it and augment his physical blows.

Cleared with Cleric.

Cyanna's training with Morgana gave her

Telepathy
    Telekinesis
    Dream Walking: Interacting with others who are dreaming or in similar states of mind.

She's a Novice Psychic, so her abilities are still basic and developing. More details will come later.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Cleared with Cleric.

Cyanna's training with Morgana gave her

Telepathy
    Telekinesis
    Dream Walking: Interacting with others who are dreaming or in similar states of mind.

She's a Novice Psychic, so her abilities are still basic and developing. More details will come later.
    That's cool maybe she can practice with Althena on Telepathy?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I didn't expect this, Cleric
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hey Cleric, would this weekend be a good time to start on Ishtar "heading into the cosmic death storm" stuff .

Did you wanna handle that, or would PMing me the deets work okay ?

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Hey Cleric, would this weekend be a good time to start on Ishtar "heading into the cosmic death storm" stuff .

Did you wanna handle that, or would PMing me the deets work okay ?
    That sounds fine.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

That sounds fine.
    To which part ?!

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

To which part ?!
    Dealers choice. I can do either.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Dealers choice. I can do either.
    Hmm, less work for you if you give me the rope to hang myself with. PM the particulars and I'll weave you a yarn !

Arx Inosaan