Page 587 of 719 FirstFirst ... 87487537577583584585586587588589590591597637687 ... LastLast
Results 8,791 to 8,805 of 10777

Qacriea food preparation history.

1 560,000 years ago : The Orpheus Clan and the Mazkiya clan domestic the Xow. Both clans figure out how to cook Xow meat using fire and their own bio electricity. The Oilvibar clan come up with a method to preserved food so it will last longer .

2. 540,000 years ago : A member of the Orpheus clan discovers Vutter after accidently churning Yilk for too long.

3 520,000 years ago: A member of the Mazkiya clan discovers Voney after stumble in some.

4. 510,000 years ago: a member of the Orpheus clan discovers that Voney and Alhio ( salt) can be used to enhanced the flavor of Xow meat.

5 450,000 years ago : Zelery seeds are cultivate from the Zelery planet in Lisia, and used as a medication to relief pain. Then 1,800 years ago the seeds are used in cooking to enhanced flavor.

6 1,700 years ago: Xornstarch is cultivate in South Fogerica from the Vaize Flower

7 1,600 years ago: Dry Zustard is cultivate from the Zustard planet in Jungope and Sufrica.

8 1,500 years ago : Ground Xinger is cultivate from the Xinger planet in Lisia

9 1,400 years ago: Black Vepper is cultivate from Black Vepper planet in Lisia

10 1,200 years ago: Zarlic is cultivate from Zarlic planet in Lisia.

11. 1,000 years ago: Xoybeans are cultivate from Xoybean plant in Lisia.

12. 960 years ago: White Zinegar is discovered after a batch Xoybeans were fermented for too long, and a Toadian figure out that they could turn the fermented beans into a liquid.

13. 950 years ago: Yegetable oil is discovered By a Toadian who figured out they could extract the fats from Zelery seeds and other edible seeds and used them as a oil to enhanced flavor.

14. 920 years ago : Zravy is discovered by a Toadian combine the juices of Xow meat with Xornstarch after doing some experimentation to add a bold new taste to Zeef Roast.

Note: Modern Zeef Roast is made with a variety of ingredients. However ancient Zeef Roast was only made using Xow meat, Voney and Alhio. In ancient Zeef Roast the use of Vutter was completely optional.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-08-2019 at 02:05 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Qacriea food preparation history.

1 560,000 years ago : The Orpheus Clan and the Mazkiya clan domestic the Xow. Both clans figure out how to cook Xow meat using fire and their own bio electricity. The Oilvibar clan come up with a method to preserved food so it will last longer .

2. 540,000 years ago : A member of the Orpheus clan discovers Vutter after accidently churning Yilk for too long.

3 520,000 years ago: A member of the Mazkiya clan discovers Voney after stumble in some.

4. 510,000 years ago: a member of the Orpheus clan discovers that Voney and Alhio ( salt) can be used to enhanced the flavor of Xow meat.

5 450,000 years ago : Zelery seeds are cultivate from the Zelery planet in Lisia, and used as a medication to relief pain. Then 1,800 years ago the seeds are used in cooking to enhanced flavor.

6 1,700 years ago: Xornstarch is cultivate in South Fogerica from the Vaize Flower

7 1,600 years ago: Dry Zustard is cultivate from the Zustard planet in Jungope and Sufrica.

8 1,500 years ago : Ground Xinger is cultivate from the Xinger planet in Lisia

9 1,400 years ago: Black Vepper is cultivate from Black Vepper planet in Lisia

10 1,200 years ago: Zarlic is cultivate from Zarlic planet in Lisia.

11. 1,000 years ago: Xoybeans are cultivate from Xoybean plant in Lisia.

12. 960 years ago: White Zinegar is discovered after a batch Xoybeans were fermented for too long, and a Toadian figure out that they could turn the fermented beans into a liquid.

13. 950 years ago: Yegetable oil is discovered By a Toadian who figured out they could extract the fats from Zelery seeds and other edible seeds and used them as a oil to enhanced flavor.

14. 920 years ago : Zravy is discovered by a Toadian combine the juices of Xow meat with Xornstarch after doing some experimentation to add a bold new taste to Zeef Roast.

Note: Modern Zeef Roast is made with a variety of ingredients. However ancient Zeef Roast was only made using Xow meat, Voney and Alhio. In ancient Zeef Roast the use of Vutter was completely optional.
    Age 767: Zaofan dies because he was not informed that he was cooking with toxin-laden alien ingredients

RIP martial chef ;_;

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Name: Teen

Race/Species: Neo-Tuffle

Height/Weight: 5'6/ 165 lbs

Appearance:

Power Level: 5,000,000

Style: N/A

Techniques:

• Hyper Adaptation
    • Life Leech
    • Revenge Cannon
    • Vengeance Array
    • Hate

Items: None

Special:
    • Transcendent Intelligence
    • Hyper Adaptation
    • Life Leeching
    • Malleable Body

History:

Teen was created by Appel three years ago as part of her and the other Tuffles' efforts to destroy the Saiyan race and reclaim what they had lost. He was created as a fail-safe in case their invasion of the planet Turrip was unsuccessful. He spent all of his time in a containment chamber, so he is ignorant to the world.

Recently, he has been activated by Appel in a last ditch effort to overthrow the Saiyans.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Well, I certainly didn't see that coming lol

Evangeline works hard, really gotta start taking care of herself though.

...in lieu of that, by any chance is there any Creation Energy remaining?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Age 767: Zaofan dies because he was not informed that he was cooking with toxin-laden alien ingredients

RIP martial chef ;_;
    Yeah I'll take care of the toxic stuff. Oh I like to state on record that Xow as whole is not actually toxic it's only the Vutter and in conclusion the Yilk of a Xow that is toxic. Vutter Is the only toxic ingredient in Zeef Roast. None of the Other ingredients are toxic at all. So not everything Toadians eat are toxic.

What the Ingredients for Sarxat's Zeef Roast tasted like.

1. Xoysauce: It has a savory taste to it.

2. Zarlic Alhio: Tastes like Onion salt.

3. Black Vepper: tastes like peppermint.

4. Dry Zustard : Basically tastes like Dry mustard.

5. White Zinegar: Tastes like well vinegar.

6. Voney: Has a really sweet taste to it like honey.

7. Ground Xinger: has a mild sour taste to it.

8. Zelery seeds: These seeds have a sweet and salty taste to them.

9. Xornstarch: Tastes just like Earth Cornstarch.

10. Vutter: This has a bitter taste to it. The bitterness of Vutter comes from its toxicity. Vutter first starts out as a purple liquid called Yilk. Which is taken from a Xow.

Vutter is made by churning Yilk and until the fats separate from the liquid. This in turn makes a semi-solid substance that when melt has a very bitter taste to it. The reason being is that the toxicity of Vutter increases when it is heated.

11. Zeef / Xow Meat : Has a rice and savory taste . The higher quality grade Xow Meat is. The richer it's taste.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-09-2019 at 12:31 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Well, I certainly didn't see that coming lol

Evangeline works hard, really gotta start taking care of herself though.

...in lieu of that, by any chance is there any Creation Energy remaining?
    About a quarter of the vial.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

A reminder to every character

I'll go back and read what has been posted, then by tomorrow I'll start posting what I need to. .
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

9 pages of posts since I last posted, so far. I've got my reading fro tonight.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Sub, did Parsley and Blizzar take the small journal to Ishtar?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Sub, did Parsley and Blizzar take the small journal to Ishtar?
    They did, but I haven't actually posted it yet.

EDIT: Okay, I got it up.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-09-2019 at 06:05 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Yeah I'll take care of the toxic stuff. Oh I like to state on record that Xow as whole is not actually toxic it's only the Vutter and in conclusion the Yilk of a Xow that is toxic. Vutter Is the only toxic ingredient in Zeef Roast. None of the Other ingredients are toxic at all. So not everything Toadians eat are toxic.
    Don't worry, sometimes the details have a way of rolling together.

At times it leads for a smooth, planned narrative thread.

Other times, it produces a comedy of errors. But it still has some logic to it.

Because Zaofan has never cooked Toadian cuisine before, but is too prideful to pass up a challenge (CIS), he took on the task.

But because he was also completely ignorant to what he was working with, he never accounted for a potential risk, which led to a dumb accident.

And additionally, this has resulted in him placed at the mercy of Praxat's labels and recipe, Shochu's improvised cure, and Erosa's mouth-to-mouth.

...but hey, writing slapstick might not click with everyone lol

For the life of me, I can't recall what the darklings are... or whether or not they've been mentioned before this point.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    For the life of me, I can't recall what the darklings are... or whether or not they've been mentioned before this point.
    Only once in that Meagan has made contact with the Darkling Guardian, and that Ishtar knows of this race.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Only once in that Meagan has made contact with the Darkling Guardian, and that Ishtar knows of this race.
    Ah, so most of us are... in the dark about 'em.

Dohohohoho--*tranq'd*
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

So, unless I read wrong, there's a shrine on each of these seven world's?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!