Page 588 of 719 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    So, unless I read wrong, there's a shrine on each of these seven world's?
    Indeed, one for each dragonball.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Indeed, one for each dragonball.
    Awesome! Time to go digging in the backyard.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Durga, the Oni Captain, would be a name Ishtar would recognize. Durga was a legendary Oni of a stalwart nature. He was one of Sheki’s first Oni she created, arguably being Ishtar’s older brother after a fashion. She met him a few times, he was quite nice to her and even gave her rare sweets when he could.

He disappears while she was still a “child” and was never heard from again. No one could believe he gave up his duty, so his disappearance has always been a mystery. Nor has his soul passed through Otherworld.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

So uh ...

Is there a Dragonball in Otherworld, then ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So uh ...

Is there a Dragonball in Otherworld, then ?
    Good question.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Good question.
    You gonna kill us. I knew it
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Default Subquest Log

Listing in rough chronological order

Ochazuke

The Squid From Beyond
    Revival of the Guardians
    The Mountains of Madness
    The Feathers of the Phoenix

Zaofan

The Violent Vutter Caper
    The Mountains of Madness
    The Feathers of the Phoenix
    Last edited by grampagen; 10-09-2019 at 10:03 PM.

Who all is going to the Summit? The one that will officially make Earth and Vocado allies, alongside establishing Earth as under Galaxy Police protection and jurisdiction officially?
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada will be going. Tempted to have Maiz go too.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Who all is going to the Summit? The one that will officially make Earth and Vocado allies, alongside establishing Earth as under Galaxy Police protection and jurisdiction officially?
    Blizzar will be there, of course. Probably the Katchin Squadron too as part of the contingent of GP officers assigned to Earth .

Ishtar will be there to give Grinthorn the stinkeye and otherwise thwart shenanigans.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    The Tuffle standing behind Lantro looked more than a bit nervous. He was only here because he wanted to see these Saiyan scoundrels burn for a minute before he joined the others...but then the half-Saiyan made a request of him and he supposed he could oblige....when if it meant staying a fee minutes longer than he wanted to.

Picking up the mic, he quickly calmed his nerves and bellowed, "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, BARBARIANS OF ALL AGES! LET'S GIVE A WARM VOCADO WELCOME BACK TO THE HOME TEAM!!" He shouted, a heavy emphasis on home. "INTRODUCING YOUR STARTING LINE UP! FROM THE TEST TUBE AT 5'6! HE'S SLEEK, HE'S STRONG! HE'S THE SECRET WEAPOOOOON, TEEEEEEEN!" he pointed down at the Tuffle construct below.

"AND FROM THE MED-BAY OF THE CELAIREE-STALKER!"

Lantro flew up, landing atop a building, beginning to hop back and forth in place to get his blood flowing.

"AT 7'1...THE HALF-BREED WITH THE SOLEMN CREED, LANTROOOOOOOO!"

Lantro created an orb of energy from his palm, before proceeding to spin it upon a single finger. Noting Parsley aiding Lettice, he smirked and tossed the orb of energy at them.

"THEY ARE YOUR...BANANAN LIBERATOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOORS!" The Tuffle turned to Lantro. "Was...was that good?"

"Perfect," Lantro nodded, giving a thumbs up, without so much as a glance in the Tuffle's direction. His sights were focused on the two recent arrivals. The rest of the so called royal family. "Hurry back and join the others now."
    This guy. What a Baller.

Ochazuke will be absent, as I believe the timing coincides with the course of his overarching sidequest.

Though, if I can swing it, and depending on how public this forum is, some NPCs might poke in if that's alright >_>;

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke will be absent, as I believe the timing coincides with the course of his overarching sidequest.

Though, if I can swing it, and depending on how public this forum is, some NPCs might poke in if that's alright >_>;
    Kuki and his Turtle Overlord better show up. Guza's itching to settle the score.

Arx Inosaan

Hmm should Althena try her hand at cooking?

Praxat

Modification for combat googles.

X-Ray Mod.

New Technique

Lightning Storm ( Zhino stance ): This tech starts with an Aoem user channeling immense electricity through their entire body and then sending that electricity out in a wide area over long distances. Electrified everything around them, including the ground and air. while also creating a powerful electromagnetic field.

Althena

Forgotten Technique remember.

Electro Omega Final Atomic Vear buster ( Vear stance): This is one of the Eight Great Techniques of Aoem. During this tech, an Aoem user generates a very powerful electromagnetic, which pulls their opponent towards them.

The Aoem user then grabs their opponent and lifts them up. While their opponent is over their head. an Aoem user does a series of squats to generate power.

The electromagnetic field that is generated during the tech affects an opponent's Nervous system. Rendering them immobilize.

With one final squat, the Aoem user stores up Elastic potential energy and converts this energy into Kinetic energy to blasts themselves and their opponent in the air like a rocket. While forming an electromagnetic barrier around themselves. They then dive towards the ground with their opponent and crash into it like a living asteroid.

delivering immense physical and electricity damage to their opponent.

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-11-2019 at 04:54 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.