Page 589 of 719 FirstFirst ... 89489539579585586587588589590591592593599639689 ... LastLast
Results 8,821 to 8,835 of 10777
    Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Who all is going to the Summit? The one that will officially make Earth and Vocado allies, alongside establishing Earth as under Galaxy Police protection and jurisdiction officially?
    Cthylla, since it seems like something that needs observation...and Erosa since there will undoubtedly be a buffet table and none can be permitted to survive.

Who all is going to the Summit? The one that will officially make Earth and Vocado allies, alongside establishing Earth as under Galaxy Police protection and jurisdiction officially?
    Althena might go if Eva or Meagan are going. Which reminds me Qaztoh's goals.

1. liberate her people.

2. Establish alliances with other planets such as Earth and Choma.

3. Get Qacriea under the protection and Jurisdiction of the Galaxy Police.

4 fix population problem ( Just about solved. )
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

CoR, I cant find my notes:

What other places did Ishtar find from the First Race data as fast as locations? I’m having a massive brain drain trying to remember without my notes in front of me.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

CoR, I cant find my notes:

What other places did Ishtar find from the First Race data as fast as locations? I’m having a massive brain drain trying to remember without my notes in front of me.
    The only other place you said she found was a binary star system on the far edge of the Star Nursery (where they fought Midori). Though you did mention that there was something else Ishtar could look for, though I don't want to spoil that one.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The only other place you said she found was a binary star system on the far edge of the Star Nursery (where they fought Midori). Though you did mention that there was something else Ishtar could look for, though I don't want to spoil that one.
    PM me our convo if you still have it, please.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

PM me our convo if you still have it, please.
    Looking back through ... there was a third place you suggested she could go; but I'm not sure how practical it'd be since it's uh ... well, Reshlan.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Astonishing Member

Held is also going to the meeting.

He's not going on purpose though. He's so drunk that he just happened to wake up in the place.

Or he's avoiding Hilda, and his last option was to crash the summit, in hopes she would not create an intergalatic incident.

....Helds not going.

I'm going to go back and finish Day One, then move on from their. I may need to RP some of Cleric's NPCS just to move things along. Then I'll catch up on what everyone else is doing and figure out what I need to post next.

Made a post, but getting tired. It'll take most of the weekend to finsih up and catch up, but I'll get back to work on it later today.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-12-2019 at 02:30 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

The Phenomenal Azura, Maven of Justice and Truth is ready to visit Chroma now, Tami.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The Phenomenal Azura, Maven of Justice and Truth is ready to visit Chroma now, Tami.
    Thanks. I'd have to spend all day tomorrow just catching up in time to match yours. How long has it been so far? Weeks? Months? I may need a quick exchange between Meagan and Parsley at some point, but we'll see how that goes.

How long is this time skip again? 2 years? I still have to factor in time for Meagan to give birth. Thinking she may be in need of a Nanny to help her and Jinzi look after the child. Maybe both children. Kind of funny when your 'Uncle' is younger than you, as will be the case for Azura and the new baby.

Anyway, thanks. I should have some free time tomorrow, I hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Thanks. I'd have to spend all day tomorrow just catching up in time to match yours. How long has it been so far? Weeks? Months? I may need a quick exchange between Meagan and Parsley at some point, but we'll see how that goes.

How long is this time skip again? 2 years? I still have to factor in time for Meagan to give birth. Thinking she may be in need of a Nanny to help her and Jinzi look after the child. Maybe both children. Kind of funny when your 'Uncle' is younger than you, as will be the case for Azura and the new baby.

Anyway, thanks. I should have some free time tomorrow, I hope.
    No problem. Azura's visit was only for a month since the start of the time-skip.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    No problem. Azura's visit was only for a month since the start of the time-skip.
    I better read up on it, god only knows what strange ideas she learned from hanging out with Sayians.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I better read up on it, god only knows what strange ideas she learned from hanging out with Sayians.
    It's probably buried a bit, so here are the links:

Part One

Part Two

Part Three
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Oh that reminds one of Althena's things to do is to visit Chroma, and get genetically tested on. The kind of test were her genetic code gets analyze. Qaztoh will also be visiting Chroma to get mentorship under Chorma's leader.

Fang & Von's racial traits

Fang

1. Acid Generation

2. Matter Ingestion

3. Wolf Physiology

Dr. Von

1. Illusion Generation

2. Shapeshifting

3. Prehensile Spike Tail

4. Procyonid & Red Panda Physiology
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-13-2019 at 08:13 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The first of The Three has arrived to DBM canon.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!