Page 596 of 719 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596597598599600606646696 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 10777

You been holding out on us, Barlon.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

How long do Frost Demons tend to live in average?

EDIT: A wiki tells me a few centuries old, but don't know if that's accurate.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Making food names is hard. Apparently I didn't do good enough making the names for Toadian cuisine
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Making food names is hard. Apparently I didn't do good enough making the names for Toadian cuisine
    The way you did it was kind of lazy, tbh. Here are some random name generators you can use.

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.co...food-names.php

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/food-names.php

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.co...able-names.php
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I don't understand. The names seemed fine to me.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Well Tami seems to think my food names are fine. The way I did it is I want to come up with names that sound alien, but were still intelligible. So I kind of just change the first letter of real foods to something else.

Okay

1. Zelery = Sleamélo

2. Xornstarch = Otron stranch

3. Zustard = Vittujube

4. Xinger = Drehuvet

5. Vepper = Glirise

6. Zarlic = Fuye

7. Xoybeans = Yiatan

8. Vaize = Heojube
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-27-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Well Tami seems to think my food names are fine. The way I did it is I want to come up with names that sound alien, but were still intelligible. So I kind of just change the first letter of real foods to something else.

Okay

1. Zelery = Sleamélo

2. Xornstarch = Otron stranch

3. Zustard = Vittujube

4. Xinger = Drehuvet

5. Vepper = Glirise

6. Zarlic = Fuye

7. Xoybeans = Yiatan

8. Vaize = Heojube
    The downside is that, at least with the original names you got a sense of what these foods were. Xoybeans were obviously some kind of bean. Zusturd was a dessert, and so on. It may not matter if food is not important, but if it is, using totally strange names means you have to explain in detail what each one is. That is a lot of writing that should be used in actual story telling.

My 2 cents for what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The downside is that, at least with the original names you got a sense of what these foods were. Xoybeans were obviously some kind of bean. Zusturd was a dessert, and so on. It may not matter if food is not important, but if it is, using totally strange names means you have to explain in detail what each one is. That is a lot of writing that should be used in actual story telling.

My 2 cents for what it's worth.
    Yeah I'll stick with the original names and use the new ones as the scientific names / technical names. The Xow Yilk is puzzling because well Xow is not a Mammalian life form. So the Yilk is not really diary. Oh Zustard is a condiment.

https://thisismold.com/process/cook/...b#.XbXR325FyUk

a article on insect milk.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 10-27-2019 at 11:23 AM.
    My Forum check it out

I've been having some persistent sickness for a few days now. Gotta take a day or so off.

Sorry to leave anyone hanging!

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I've been having some persistent sickness for a few days now. Gotta take a day or so off.

Just in time for Cthulhu to kill ya.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Just take care of yourself. Your health is more important.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Take care, gg.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

To all players I will need to see a bit of a pick-up in getting side missions done during this time Skip, unless you deem you are unable to and will finish them during the game proper (which I am setting to start soon).

I will most likely be starting a brand new thread for the Post Time Skip game, so the current one can be used for Time Skip stories and we’ll finish it off with those.

I will also need a list of things your character did during the Time Skip (accomplished via post or just presumed done in case you didn’t have time to post it). That way I can sort PL’s for the start of the next arc.

And finally where after three years your characters are going to be.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Good. Cuz Cthulhu got a post brewing, for all the Spoops and Spoopettes.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Chronology

Month 1: Week 1 Qaztoh let's herself get capture by fake Soanta so that she can get info on the real Sonata's hideout and free the children that are on board the Black diamond. Qaztoh managed to get the intel on Sonata's hideout, and free the children aboard her ship with Sarada and Marastio's help. Gets arrested.

Praxat attempt to save Qaztoh from fake Sonata, but Fake Sonata used bomb to overload her senses to get away. Praxat meets Nadila. Praxat was up to save Qaztoh and the other Children on the Black Diamond, but that didn't happened. Praxat gets drugged by Nadila and her money stole. Which causes her to have dream were she's in space heading to Apox, but she's actual still on the Lookout.

" She gets waking up by Mr. Gazkai. After giving Nadila's father the video files he got from the Black Diamond's Security system. Earl went to Apox to confront his brother. Earl took down a bunch of Pirates there, but only killed the ones that were adults expect for his brother. He also found 500 trillion galactic credits worth of stolen goods, and artifacts in his brother's hideout.

Earl managed to beat his brother Soanta and apprehend him, but only because Sonata was sick.

going on right now.

Month 1 week 4: Court Trial

later stuff that hasn't happen yet.

Month 2 or 5: Praxat, Qaztoh and Althena return to Qacriea after difficulties . Difficulties that cause Praxat to become even more suspicious of a certain person.

Month 2 week 4 or month 5 week 2 Qaztoh begins he process of introducing her serum to her home world's water supplied. at the same time she will abolished the former Kingdom of Swampa and build a new government.

Month 10 : Qaztoh establishes a Constitutional Monarchy.

Month 11: Established alliance with Chroma.

Dash's birthday: Praxat makes Dash a special bracelet that will allow Dash to turn invisible.
    My Forum check it out