Page 597 of 719 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607647697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Sarada:

• Fought Daroga (PL 6M)
    • Fought Lantro (PL 5M)
    • Trained with Parsley inside Vaikuntha three times a week for three years
    • Character moments (confronting abuser one last time, bonding with niece and nephew, learning Parsley's body)
    • Formed an official alliance with Earth
    • Trained with the powerful elementals on Tatenen
    • Trained her Super Saiyan form as much as she could
    • Trained with Inanna upon her return

Parsley:

• Fought Letchee (PL 4M)
    • Fought Teen (PL 5M)
    • Trained with Sarada inside Vaikuntha three times a week for three years
    • Character moments (got married, had two children, bonded with wife, learning Sarada's body)
    • Made an effort to make up for her past hatred of half-breeds and meat mixers
    • Trained with the powerful elementals on Tatenen
    • Attempted to train her Super Saiyan form
    • Began training her two children, Mais and Garnish, during Year 3

Avoca:

• Trained with the three Legendary Saiyans Beatz, Buffet, and Brocado for six months
    • Trained with Parsley and Sarada for three years
    • Character moments (same as Parsley minus the last one)
    • Began training her two children, Mais and Garnish, during Year 3

Also reminding you that Sarada is going on the shelf and Avoca will be taking her place as a PC. All three of my characters will be on Vocado when the next arc starts.
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 10-28-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    To all players I will need to see a bit of a pick-up in getting side missions done during this time Skip, unless you deem you are unable to and will finish them during the game proper (which I am setting to start soon).

I will most likely be starting a brand new thread for the Post Time Skip game, so the current one can be used for Time Skip stories and we’ll finish it off with those.

I will also need a list of things your character did during the Time Skip (accomplished via post or just presumed done in case you didn’t have time to post it). That way I can sort PL’s for the start of the next arc.

And finally where after three years your characters are going to be.
    I'll have to figure that out. I'll post something tomorrow.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-28-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

To all players I will need to see a bit of a pick-up in getting side missions done during this time Skip, unless you deem you are unable to and will finish them during the game proper (which I am setting to start soon).

I will most likely be starting a brand new thread for the Post Time Skip game, so the current one can be used for Time Skip stories and we’ll finish it off with those.

I will also need a list of things your character did during the Time Skip (accomplished via post or just presumed done in case you didn’t have time to post it). That way I can sort PL’s for the start of the next arc.

For Totoma...

1. Several days of Super Saiyan sparring with his mother before leaving to find Aiden.
    2. The Aidenquest.
    3. After #2's completed, it's pretty peaceful until about year 2.5. Mostly, he spars with with his mother, typically inside Vaikuntha.
    4. Fight against Jinjer, a saiyan he (partially) powered years ago. Gets pretty fucked up with this, though it was largely because Jinjer massively stacked the deck against him.
    5. Summoned to U16's Earth to help defend it from a certain threat facing it...
    6. During all this, focused on mastering his Super Saiyan form.

Totoma's not even gonna be in U15 when the game resumes, lol.

Nevanlinna

1. Meeting Emma Marie to convince her to help with her armor.
    2. Gathering the materials for said armor
    3. Building the armor
    4. Training with Luop in Vaikuntha
    5. Training with Seri in Vaikuntha
    6. Honestly, she probably trained with damn near everyone in Vaikuntha, with a particular focus on the Saiyans, in order to push herself against vastly superior foes.

I'd say she'd be on Vocado or able to get there pretty quickly.

Tasure

1. Punching Totoma
    2. Punching Bekon
    3. Giving birth to Sabi
    4. Obligatory Vaikuntha training
    5. Punching Jinjer
    6. Making plans to punch Totoma a lot for running off to another universe to play hero.
    7 ........punching Sabi?
    8. Like Totoma, focused on mastering her Super Saiyan form... but also on figuring out how to make Hitozaru, ya know, safe.

On Earth, though she can get to Vocado easily by IT'ing to Maiz or one of the Saiyasisters.

Bekon

1. Help.
    2. Please help.
    3. She's insatiable
    4. For god's sake, HELLLLLP
    5. Cooking or some ****.
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 10-28-2019 at 05:51 PM.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Shōchū & Rex
    -The Mountains of Madness

Also Shōchū
    -Started "Quest for the Greatest Brew" with Zaofan (may or may not continue one day)

The Martial Artist Formerly Known as Charco
    -Pain
    -Frustration
    -Dance with shadows
    -Arcadia
    -Dieselle Brisket

Note: The "Signs of Life" subplot is going to be ongoing past the time skip, for obvious reasons.

Astonishing Member

Held:

1. Fight with Frogspierre.
    2. Track down and deliver justice to the person who framed him.
    3. Return to Navada and get a big fat promotion. Probably going to go from a Privateer Captain to an outright Major/Vice Admiral, since his money/pl/legend has gotten pretty large
    4. Finally reunite with some of his family members and get a ton of **** for basically fucking off for like five years.
    5. Go to Nevada to keep his word to Crazy Horse to figure out why he has gaps in his memory and why his form is different, and also for training.
    6. Probably won't be back in time for the Auroc arc, as his new job has him pretty much briefing his people on all the weird **** the Saiyan/Earthling side of the Galaxy has going on, and probably the thresh lings.
    7.Figure out how to fight with Three Spears, because **** it, why not?
    Last edited by Miburo; 10-28-2019 at 06:32 PM.

Things to do with Althena.

1. Get Althena her own Guardian Network room on Qacriea.

2. have Althena visit Meagan on Chroma.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So begins the Halloween Spooktacular. AKA, The first DBM Movie. Prepare yourselves for carnage, pain, and so many plot holes it'll make your head spin.

Costumes recommended but not otherwise required.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Praxat after three years.

1. Living in Chroma as a Ambassador to her planet's newly form government.

2. Master compression her strikes to maximized her force and damage output.

3. Still practicing Aoem, but has switch over to a different style from either Zhino or Vear styles.

Qaztoh after three years.

1. Established a Alliance with Chroma, and various other worlds .

2. establish space stations.

3. Fix her kinds population problem.

4. Reestablish the interplanetary trading system her mother abolish.

5. Only has one child ( a girl) a hybrid with Nadila. male donator unknown, species of donator unknown.

6. Reestablish the science and technology division. Made a alliance with Capsule Corp. Permitted Capsule Corp to build a facility on her home world, and work within the division.

7 Establish alliance with the Galaxy Police.

8. Built a strong and thriving government from the ground up.

Althena after three years.

1 Filling her role as a Guardian.

2 Training Praxat, Qaztoh, and others in Aoem when she's not busy with her Guardian duties.

3. Wondering about the mysterious Amphintis Empire, the Intoadians, and the mysterious planet Amperior.

4 Part of the Guardian network.

5 Became highly advance in her telepathic ability though constant practice.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

This time around, I would also like Power Level estimates PM’ed to me. Instead of me posting them and adjusting afterwards, I would like you to PM me your power level suggestions for post Time Skip era M Fighters (for you and others). Add reasons as you will.

NPC estimates (mine and yours) can also be added.

We’ll see how this way works out.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Barlon nods as he dishes out some soup and fresh bread for the two of them.

“Legacy. It is hard to live up to it. Protecting the Bear Shrine and honoring its past hasn’t always been easy. But, with my brother and his kids, it’s easy to keep my chin up and soldier on.”

He slides a book towards her.

“It’s an old journal. I found it about a year back when I started looking further into the history of the Chimera School. It dates to just after one of the Bear style survivors hid herself and started up the Horse style and Horse clan. I don’t know why, but I was drawn to it. Part of it seems written in a cipher or code. Maybe it’s supposed to be yours.”
    ...okay.

I...am not sure how to take this, to be quite frank, and not going to lie, I'm a bit annoyed.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...okay.

I...am not sure how to take this, to be quite frank, and not going to lie, I'm a bit annoyed.
    Barlon is just the messenger. It’s not related to the Chimera School, but specifically the Horse Clan. He just happened upon it.

It could have been any messenger, but I hadn’t used Barlon in a while and I figured I’d dust him off.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Note - While some of this has already been written about, or will be, most of it I probably won't get to finish but it's how I envision the time-skips to have gone. I know I have said this before, but I really need to find a way to gradually back out of the RPG. I need to spend more time in RL actually working (as in earning a living). I just wanted to wrap up some things before I did.

Meagan
    Day 1: Finds Cyanna and the three spend the day with Azura
    Week 1: Holds ceremony to initiate Crystal as the new Guardian Apprentice to replace Dash.
    Month 1: Meeting with Grinthorn: Meeting with Eva regarding Guardian Network
    Months 2-6: Works on Guardian Network, setting it up for each of the 50+ Guardians. Takes longer than expected.
    Month 7: Spends it on Earth with Jinzi
    Month 8-9: Returns to Chroma to rest and prepare to give birth.
    Month 3: Brings Azura to Chroma
    Month 9: Gives birth to a son, Jaden Te'al Pantaloon
    Month 12: Meagan brings Jaden to Earth to visit Eva.
    Year 2 Month 1: General Elections are held on Chroma, Meagan oversees those elections and insures that the new world government is stable
    Year 2 + 3: Works to improve both the education system on Chroma, making sure it also includes physical training and Martial Artds, as well as educations in the Arts and sciences.
    Year 2, Month 2: Meagan hire a nanny to help take her take care of Jaden.
    Year 2, Month 3-Year 3, Month 9: Meagan resumes role of Ambassador as well as Guardian. Makes several off-world trips to other planets. Sets up alliances between those worlds and Chroma.
    Year 2, Month 3-Year 3, Month 9: During this time she also sought out lost Guardian temples, making a record of them, and if possible, trying to find qualified candiates to assum e those positions.
    Year 2, Month 3-Year 3, Month 9: During this time, the Guardian Network was tested a few times when Meagan (with possible help from others) came to the aid and assistance of other Guardians whose worlds were in danger.
    Year 3, Month 9: Discovers that she is, once again, with child [where does she and Jinzi find the time? ].
    Year 3, Month 10-11: Takes a family vacation with Jinzi, Jaden and Azura. While on vacation, they are attacked by very strong off-worlders looking to abduct Jaden. Meagan and Azura fight the attackers off, but Meagan is injured in the process (the unborn child is unharmed), Jaden is safe, Jinzi is banged up a little, but otherwise safe, Azura is safe. The four return to Chroma.
    Back on Chroma, Reimi Himizu pays a visit. The woman who has acted as Nanny to Jaden is an old friend of Reimi's. They discuss options, such as Meagan and Jinzi taking Jaden and going into hiding. Meagan discusses this with Jinzi, trying to decide what would be best for her family. She even considers passing the Mantle of Guardian to Cyanna. {I need to work this out with Cleric).

Meagan - summation:
    Oversees the Elections on Chroma and brings stability to the planet
    Sets up the Guardian Network
    Oversees the training and education of Crystal, Azura, and Cyanna
    Gives birth to Jaden
    Provides assistance to other worlds, occasionally involving fighting.

Cyanna:
    Day 1: See above
    Week 1: Same as above
    Months 2-7: Travels to different worlds and gets in and out of trouble. May include a Visit to Praxat's world. She is trying to become stronger, and is also seeking other stones like the one she has, in hopes they might help her help Charco.
    Month 8-9: Returns to Chroma to help Meagan.

Dash:
    Week 1-3: Spends it with her family at her home village
    Week 4: Tries training on her own
    Week 5: Goes off in search of the Bear Shrine.

>>I'll finish this up later<<
    Last edited by Tami; 10-30-2019 at 05:21 AM.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Has Azura had the time to visit Vocado and her fellow heroes at any point?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So much for not stealing that NPC, huh.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Has Azura had the time to visit Vocado and her fellow heroes at any point?
    Nothing I wrote is written in stone. I was writing quick off the top of my head. Azura is free to do as she pleases. That doean't mean that Meagan won't include her in family activities when she is there. I didn't want it to look like Meagan was ignoring her.

I wasn't stealing anything, just trying to work things out.

I'm running late for a business meeting. When I get back i will rewrite it so that it's clear I am only referring to the times when Azura is On Chroma or spending time with Meagan and jinzi.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-30-2019 at 08:51 AM.