Page 603 of 719 FirstFirst ... 103503553593599600601602603604605606607613653703 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,045 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I like the first one.
    Okay, thanks.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Well this is clearly unwinnable. Not much of an arc if Auroc is stopped in the first chapter.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Well this is clearly unwinnable. Not much of an arc if Auroc is stopped in the first chapter.
    Who said they had to beat him? All they have to do is get Sarada away.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Who said they had to beat him? All they have to do is get Sarada away.
    Getting Sarada away from him would probably count as "stopping" him. Since that seems to be all he's really after in the moment.

Dunno, just feels like it's gonna go one way, really.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Waiting on one of them to make the next move. Ochazuke went after Kenshiko and the other two are on the island with Balon. Was waiting on them to further activate the seals.
    Eh...not quite. But you'll see in a hot minute, I can at least promise you that.

I won't make any excuses for my slow posting rate - I mean, other than like, life, I guess - and I apologize to those who I'm leaving hanging here. At the same time I can't really cut off this quest in the middle be, especially since the end result of this will rather change the status quo of those involved.

Therefore I guess I'll just say, won't be able to participate in Part IV until my long-in-the-tooth stuff in Part III is finished.

It's a little out of character for Ochazuke and Zaofan, especially with the current stakes in the plot, but it is what it is.

Of course, I can snip out a few things that aren't immediately relevant. I'll do that on my own time, whenever that time is :/

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Eh...not quite. But you'll see in a hot minute, I can at least promise you that.

I won't make any excuses for my slow posting rate - I mean, other than like, life, I guess - and I apologize to those who I'm leaving hanging here. At the same time I can't really cut off this quest in the middle be, especially since the end result of this will rather change the status quo of those involved.

Therefore I guess I'll just say, won't be able to participate in Part IV until my long-in-the-tooth stuff in Part III is finished.

It's a little out of character for Ochazuke and Zaofan, especially with the current stakes in the plot, but it is what it is.

Of course, I can snip out a few things that aren't immediately relevant. I'll do that on my own time, whenever that time is :/
    It’s all good hoss. Part 4 will move at a slower pace anyways at the start.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I know Auroc seems OP, but the fight does have a potential for him to lose.

All depends. Especially not that Nevalinna has shown up.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

So how do we want to do this? Shall I wait a bit longer for people to get the Time Skip stuff done or continue the next chapter?
    Keeping part 4 slow for a bit might help with those of us stuck in time-skip shenanigans since it's a bit difficult to figure out where to start post-timeskip right now.

I know Auroc seems OP, but the fight does have a potential for him to lose.

All depends. Especially not that Nevalinna has shown up.
    Him no-selling hits from SSJs and one-shotting them isn't particularly hopeful.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Him no-selling hits from SSJs and one-shotting them isn't particularly hopeful.
    True.

But sometimes things are....not always what they seem.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

True.

But sometimes things are....not always what they seem.
    I mean ... eh. Not worth the headache.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I hope Auroc realizes he's about to die.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I hope Auroc realizes he's about to die.
    Nah, he'll just kick Parsley in the ribs again and then we're back to square one.

Arx Inosaan

So, I’ve decided to extend the Time Skip stuff another two to four weeks (though I would like to have most of them caught up with no later than the 16th of December, so just over a month from now).

I also realize I’ve jumped the gun on chapter four and I apologize if that made anyone feel pressured. I’ve got some back story/Time Skip stuff to catch up on myself (Arthur, Karis, etc.....).

As for chapter four, I probably won’t post more than a few more times until the Time Skip stuff is more caught up on.

As to power levels, I’ve decided to stop the numerical system and work with Power Comparison instead. Since the numbers are bull$&!+ according to Vegeta. So my next post here will be comparing individuals with known Era-DBZ/DBS Fighters instead. I figure that’s a much more honest way of ranking everyone at this point.

I’ll also try to do more bios, starting with Auroc’s soon enough alongside a promised description of Pure Magic.

I hope this has helped.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Now we wait to see which one of us gets Yamcha.

Arx Inosaan