Page 61 of 719 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161561 ... LastLast
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

After doing some calcs, I really hope Jagam is still alive once Sarada hits Stage 3. Someone is going to die; it'd be nice if it was the right person.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat attempts to pray to her people's deity Zykona to get Zykona to lend some aid. what happens Praxat request is denied. Zykona firmly believes all things can be solve through love, compassion and understanding. this deity's idea of how to deal with Jagam is to show the saiyan love and compassion.

Zykona has love and compassion for lifeforms even those who commit geocide or blow up entire planets. other deities know Zykona as the Fool while her brother Demjir is know as the Chariot.
    Then she is praying to the wrong one.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    After doing some calcs, I really hope Jagam is still alive once Sarada hits Stage 3. Someone is going to die; it'd be nice if it was the right person.
    PM.

/limit
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Just wanted to mention that if I suddenly vanish from existence on Thursday, it's probably 'cause the stupid hurricane knocked out my power

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    I suppose I should mention that if I suddenly vanish from existence on Thursday, it's probably 'cause the stupid hurricane knocked out my power
    Oh, be careful. This storm sounds like a SSJ type, nothing to mess with.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Depending on who gets the kill steal, I;m sure it'll still count as right in Saradas eyes

Honestly I'm betting on a kind of disappointing end to the fight.

That woman who showed up in the RoSaT should be awake by now, and we've no idea what she is, or what she's capable of.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Oh, be careful. This storm sounds like a SSJ type, nothing to mess with.
    Thanks! I think I'll be alright ultimately as long as the flooding isn't too bad over here.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Depending on who gets the kill steal, I;m sure it'll still count as right in Saradas eyes
    Anyone who kill steals from Sarada at that point has it coming to them

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Honestly I'm betting on a kind of disappointing end to the fight.

That woman who showed up in the RoSaT should be awake by now, and we've no idea what she is, or what she's capable of.
    I really hope this doesn't happen. Once Stage 2 starts, it won't stop until after Stage 3.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I'm sure a KO will put her to sleep.

But yea, kinda hoping it's not like the Asteroid fight, buuut you never know.

Arx Inosaan

So, what would Sarada's PL be with that killing blow, out of curiosity?
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm sure a KO will put her to sleep.

But yea, kinda hoping it's not like the Asteroid fight, buuut you never know.
    Jack already showed Sarada can be shocked out of Stage 3, so a KO will work. Assuming it's from someone strong enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    So, what would Sarada's PL be with that killing blow, out of curiosity?
    If she stays at x4 Hitozaru, ~750k. If, for some reason, she goes up to x8, ~1.5M.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ishtar is a great teacher.

Arx Inosaan

She did teach Totoma how to swim, after all.

TOWARDS LIFE.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

LMAO. Totoma's going to knock Jagam right outta Etrina's trap.

Dis gon' be gud.

Arx Inosaan