Page 610 of 719 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614620660710 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 10777

I'll quickly finish up my side quest on Qacriea with Tami's Character Cyanna. Perhaps Tami's character Cyanna will receive a weapon, because besides Praxat's ancestor Disdemona's sword in the Tomb on Qacriea in the Sufrica was the following weapons.

1. A crossbow

2. A gigantic battle axe design for a giant. ( Really awkward for someone who isn't giant size to actually be wielding such a weapon.)

3. A Three swords

4. A morning star

5. A energy cannon

6. A halberd
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I'm curious to see how he handles both Parsley losing her goddamn mind and Inanna literally getting ready to vaporize Vocado, myself.
    I've been ready to start Operation Save Sarada for a while now.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I guess Sarada and the Saiyans are trendsetters.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I guess Sarada and the Saiyans are trendsetters.
    I dunno. Does the Saiyan Empire have a Constitutional Monarchy and ruler who is in lesbians with another woman ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I dunno. Does the Saiyan Empire have a Constitutional Monarchy and ruler who is in lesbians with another woman ?
    Hm, not sure. Lemme check my notes from a year and a half ago.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dude, did you just wholesale rip off the arc Sub is working on for the Saiyan race ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Dude, did you just wholesale rip off the arc Sub is working on for the Saiyan race ?
    That's not what I'm trying to do I'm trying to establish a Constitutional Monarchy is all. If it does sound like that then tell me well I need to change it? I had to come up with Colony Planets because of Mibruo's character Maximo Frogspierre.

I see no reason why I can't give Qacriea a Constitutional Monarchy, and have Qaztoh fix the stuff her mother cause in the past doing her reign. Plenty of countries in real life have Constitutional monarchies.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-13-2019 at 12:33 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

It's beat for beat, the arc that Sub has been working on for his characters, is my point. Down to the Lesbians.

Arx Inosaan

It's beat for beat, the arc that Sub has been working on for his characters, is my point. Down to the Lesbians.
    I'm really just trying establish a Constitutional Monarchy for Qacriea is all. Okay I can't see why The Kingdom of Swampa couldn't had colony planets in the past. I can't see why Qaztoh can't be gay. I can't see why she can't fix the stuff her mother cause in the past doing her reign.

I can't see why I can't have Qaztoh take responsibility seriously . or why Kingdom of Swamp could have had previous alliances with other races on other planets?
    My Forum check it out

Never said you couldn't do that, or that you shouldn't. The issue is that you're just taking someone else's character arc, and replacing the names of his characters and places, with your character's own name and places without changing anything else.

Though I suppose it doesn't matter in the end. Pretty obvious at this point you're not interested in anything else but writing your own story. Which is fine. Just don't expect anyone else to actually acknowledge or validate what you're doing in-game.

Arx Inosaan

Never said you couldn't do that, or that you shouldn't. The issue is that you're just taking someone else's character arc, and replacing the names of his characters and places, with your character's own name and places without changing anything else.

Though I suppose it doesn't matter in the end. Pretty obvious at this point you're not interested in anything else but writing your own story. Which is fine. Just don't expect anyone else to actually acknowledge or validate what you're doing in-game.
    Hey I'm sorry for my actions. So I remove the part her Qaztoh's message mention the Colony planets. so I'm no longer wholesale rip off the arc Sub is working on for the Saiyan race anymore. Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh is there anything else you like me to change so I'm not ripping off Sub's arc for the Sayians?

I want my stuff to be acknowledge by you guys. and I'm will to change stuff. So tell me what should I change so that I'm not ripping off ripping off Sub's arc for the Saiyans? I want to establish a Constitutional Monarchy for Qacriea but I don't want to rip off the arc Sub is doing for her Saiyan race whole sale.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 12-13-2019 at 01:50 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Everyone I acknowledge I made a mistake and I'm sorry. It was wrong of me to rip off Subs' arc for the Saiyans wholesale. I took Subs' arc and just replaced his characters and places with my, and that was wrong of me. In the future I will tried not rip off arcs from other RPers wholesale.

Sub I'm sorry.
    My Forum check it out

Bruce, a collaboration the scale of DBM requires constant communication with the other players. It's fine if you have similar ideas to someone else, but communicating those ideas to that person keeps you from doing stuff like this, just copying what someone else did step for step with only names and locations being the difference.

I realize this is your first structured RP and you've probably had a difficult time transitioning from the old create-a-universe threads, but if you want to improve as a player, you need to remember this: RPs are essentially group writing and teamwork exercises, not solo stories.

You need to talk to players to keep the overall narrative cohesive. Constantly aping other sources and constantly retconning even in the middle of your story arc only breeds confusion and makes you look indecisive. Hope that helps.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Bruce, a collaboration the scale of DBM requires constant communication with the other players. It's fine if you have similar ideas to someone else, but communicating those ideas to that person keeps you from doing stuff like this, just copying what someone else did step for step with only names and locations being the difference.

I realize this is your first structured RP and you've probably had a difficult time transitioning from the old create-a-universe threads, but if you want to improve as a player, you need to remember this: RPs are essentially group writing and teamwork exercises, not solo stories.

You need to talk to players to keep the overall narrative cohesive. Constantly aping other sources and constantly retconning even in the middle of your story arc only breeds confusion and makes you look indecisive. Hope that helps.
    Yeah that helps. I had a talk With Tami on Discord. She told me that basically I should have Qaztoh look up to Sarada and used her for inspiration. That Maybe Qaztoh like what was being done on the Saiyan homeworld, and decided it made sense to do it on her world as well.

By the way Qaztoh position as Queen will be different from Sandara's position as Queen. Qaztoh isn't a political scholar. She didn't want to give up her position as Queen, but she wanted her world to be more Democratic.

As such she still holds her position as a Queen Post Timeskip but has very little authority, and doesn't actually rule. post time skip Qaztoh is a ceremonial figurehead. She will have Key executive powers, but such power must be exercised on the binding advice of a head of government The Prime minster.
    My Forum check it out

Ideas

1. Qaztoh appoints Praxat ambassador to Choma, but Praxat suggests one of her sisters take the role.

2. After go on a bunch of dates Qaztoh's gets back together with Nadila during a time of peace.

Idea for the structure of the Qacriea's Constitutional Monarchy inspired by the UK government structure.

1. Queen Qaztoh Orpheus / Zorak : Head of state / Ceremonial figurehead

2 Uraxat Luue: Prime Minster / Head of Government

3. Deputy Prime Minister / First Secretary of State

4. Chancellor of treasury / Home and Foreign Secretary

5. Second Secretary of State

6. Minster of / Secretary of State for Jungope

7 Minster of / Secretary of State for Sufrica

8 Minster of / Secretary of State for North fogerica

9 Minster of / Secretary of State for South Fogerica

10 Minster of / Secretary of State for Wetalia

11 Secretary of home department

12. Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice

13. Secretary of State for Defense

14 Secretary of State for Health and Social Care

15 Secretary of State for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs

16 Secretary of State for Transport

17 Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy

18 Secretary of State for International Trade

19 Secretary of State for Work and Pensions

20 Secretary of State for Education

21 Leader of The Pond of Lords

22 Secretary of State for International Development

23 Attorney General

24 Qacriea Ambassador to Choma

25 Ambassadors to ?

26 Ministerial departments

27 Agencies & other public bodies

28 Non ministerial departments
    My Forum check it out