Page 619 of 719 FirstFirst ... 119519569609615616617618619620621622623629669 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    You know since Wilhelm's duty is to protect Princess Karis, and they are the last of their race. I can assume that Wilhelm isn't married, and is available for dates. Since it was never stated that Wilhelm and Princess Karis were lovers.
    If you're not sure what drives Wilhelm as a character and are more fixated simply on the fact that he is single - and was presumably unmarried, besides - then I don't think this is going to work out.

You know since Wilhelm's duty is to protect Princess Karis, and they are the last of their race. I can assume that Wilhelm isn't married, and is available for dates. Since it was never stated that Wilhelm and Princess Karis were lovers.
    That's also because Princess Karis is a child last we saw her pre-timeskip and Wilhelm is an old dude in his late 50s at least who's suffered massive PTSD from the tragedies he's suffered back on Terra. His image is Davos from GoT.

Okay got it, by the way I'm only joking about the bachelor thing.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

A month and some change late, but it's just occurred to me that we're in the third year of this game.

How far we've come.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Indeed.

About sixty percent done with my rough idea too. Mostly through the ‘Z’ portion.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I came across this image while researching different types of armor and it looks pretty cool to me. Not sure of it would be useful.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

“My last memory that I would...trust....of your mother was her confronting seven of Auroc’s loyal knights and the Majin himself. One of the Knights was one I did not recognize, he had a golden aura about him like these Saiyans
    I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means.
    I have no idea what you’re talking about.

*Runs away*
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Apologies all, been dreadfully sick over the weekend. Feeling better and I will post tomorrow.

Night all!
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

...sometimes a motif sticks with me, but then I confuse it for another source of reference.

Who knows if it translates into writing, if at all, regardless :P

Anywho a little housekeeping for supplemental lore.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Kuki's Quest:

A Terrapin at Thirty-Thousand Feet (Introduction)

Beneath the Drowned Shell (Turtle School)

Between Stilled Stripes (Tiger School)

Who Fears to Tread Upon the Grass (Snake School)

The Archive of the World (Dragon School)

Fathers and Sons (Crane School; to be concluded)

Ten Hands, Two Fists (Finale)
    Perhaps some of these settings will be revisited at a different time. First thing's first, gotta catch up to the campaign present 0_0

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    An antagonist for Sarada and Parsley that will be showing up soon.

Name: Daroga, Cleric of Hell
    Race/Species: Draconian
    Height/Weight: 7'4/ 460 lbs
    Appearance:

Power Tier: Semi-perfect Cell

Style: Dragon Cleric style

Techniques:
    • The Dragon's Scream
    • Rock the Dragon
    • The Destroyer
    • Greetings From Hell
    • Flame of the Almighty
    • Strength of Agus

Items:
    • A silver ring that once denoted his position as High Priest of the Temple of Agus

Special:
    • Fire breath
    • Transformation
    • Long******d

History:

Daroga was born over nine thousand years on Draconia. For much of his life, he lived in the temple of a pagan dragon god named Agus, Destroyer of Lives. When he came of age, he was appointed high priest, meaning he was in charge of performing the holy sacrifices meant to curry favor from the pagan deity. These sacrifices were usually virgin girls, nearly or just after puberty.

The rest of the Draconians were unaware of what was happening within this temple. Many of them just assumed they were some kind of religious cult. When they started to notice and raise concerns over the disappearance of the maidens, Daroga reassured them that they were working within the temple; which wasn't a complete lie.

It wasn't until a Saiyan named Vocado happened upon their planet that Daroga's life took a turn for the worst. When he was healed of his grievous injuries, he started to investigate the disappearances. This led him to interrupting a ritual that would have seen the sacrifice of a 12 year old girl. Incensed, he transformed into what Daroga would eventually come to learn was a Super Saiyan and destroyed the temple. The doorway leading to Agus' inner chambers were exposed, revealing that their so-called god was nothing more than a sham.

Daroga barely escaped with his life. He disguised himself and fled along with the rest of his people moments before Vocado destroyed Draconia in a fit of unbridled rage. The Saiyan was beyond apologetic, and offered to lead them to another world. Daroga wasn't among those that settled onto their new homeworld. He had been banished from his people once it was discovered he was a part of the murderous cult that led to the deaths of hundreds of virgin girls and the destruction of their planet.

He fled, as remaining too long would have surely led to his death.

He wandered the cosmos, floating from place to place in search of a home, and a purpose. 1,400 years later, he found both.

Other:
    • Daroga was born with only two arms. The other four are the result of a mutation.
    • He is highly religious, and still finds himself calling on higher powers for guidance and mercy, despite the previous higher power he worshiped being revealed as a sham.
    Bumping this because it's relevant again.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Won't be after he gets bodied.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Cleric is it alright if Praxat makes a environmental suit for herself? One that is very elastic, highly breathable, has excellent use underwater, and keeps her body moist ( helping to maintain her slimy & waxy coating) ?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 03-11-2020 at 07:26 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Cleric is it alright if Praxat makes a environmental suit for herself? One that is very elastic, highly breathable, has excellent use underwater, and keeps her body moist ( helping to maintain her slimy & waxy coating) ?
    That seems ok with me.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    That seems ok with me.
    Glad you're okay with it.
    My Forum check it out