Page 620 of 719 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630670 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Did you get a chance to look at my PM, Cleric?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Dash is right Praxat is handy with her goggles. Maybe she should go into medicine. Praxat the radiologist / Dr. Praxat Luue DXCIII M.D.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Parsley and Sarada

Last edited by Tami; 03-15-2020 at 11:28 AM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

You'd think self-isolation would create ample time for writing, but people need to be checked on, and food runs remain essential.

Still, I hope to knock out a few posts soon.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Training wise, who’s where with the group on the Lookout? Who’s going with Inanna into Neva’s realm and who’s going into the RoSaT?

Also for how long?
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Training wise, who’s where with the group on the Lookout? Who’s going with Inanna into Neva’s realm and who’s going into the RoSaT?

Also for how long?
    Dash wants to train, but she knows the Sayians have to go first. Its' their homeworlds that are in danger. Since Praxat wants to train with Dash, the two will have to settle on leftovers if there are any. This time around.

Unless a better idea comes along.

if each team of 2 will do 6 hours, that's 8 characters. 4 slots.

The Sayians who aren't going to Neva's realm can take the first slots. If the final slot is open, Dash and Praxat can take that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Also for how long?
    Parsley and Sarada are going into Neva's realm for a day/year.

Avoca and Tasure are going into the RoSaT for 12 hours/6 months. Same with Pinach and Totoma when they get their turn, I imagine.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

The group in Vaikuntha will be Sarada, Parsley, Inanna, and Nevanlinna. The latter two because it's their realm/planet, the former because that's all that can train there for the moment.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Parsley and Sarada are going into Neva's realm for a day/year.

Avoca and Tasure are going into the RoSaT for 12 hours/6 months. Same with Pinach and Totoma when they get their turn, I imagine.
    Hmmmm......24 hours = 1 year, so yeah I had my math wrong. So it's only 2 shifts, not 4.
    Last edited by Tami; 03-21-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Thinking on it, I can't come up with any way for Dash to train enough in time to help with this fight. If she can't train, then it doesn't make any sense for her to go.

edit: Cleric said that Etrina might be able to make enough time for more than 4 to train in the RoSaT within the 24 hours.
    Last edited by Tami; 03-21-2020 at 09:12 AM.

I think she could likely help out with the army portion, at least. Saiyan army is, I imagine, pretty damn big, and they're still outnumbered 5 to 1. That implies a huuuuuge number of enemies.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I think she could likely help out with the army portion, at least. Saiyan army is, I imagine, pretty damn big, and they're still outnumbered 5 to 1. That implies a huuuuuge number of enemies.
    What kind of enemies are the Sayian army up against? How powerful are they individually?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    What kind of enemies are the Sayian army up against? How powerful are they individually?
    I'm not entirely sure. Sub would have more info on the specifics.

Though, I imagine they're not super-powerful on an individual level, by the team's standards. Likely it'd be a battle of attrition, more or less.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

The Saiyans as a whole are around where Gohan and Krillin were when they got their potential unlocked by Guru. So pretty strong, but nowhere close to even the weakest in the group. Tundra's army is about even with them.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!