Page 625 of 719 FirstFirst ... 125525575615621622623624625626627628629635675 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 10777

It seems doubtful Rex nor Shōchū will be going into the RoSaT at this point. Rex because it's doubtful he'll be welcomed enough and Shōchū because she'll probably want those native of the timeline to be able to focus on training instead of her taking up such valuable resources.

As for what either will be doing? I dunno; the main plot doesn't really have any hooks for either of them just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Just so I understand........

Where is everyone right now/planning to be?
    Inanna is trying to get some training from Lampton, atm
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    It seems doubtful Rex nor Shōchū will be going into the RoSaT at this point. Rex because it's doubtful he'll be welcomed enough and Shōchū because she'll probably want those native of the timeline to be able to focus on training instead of her taking up such valuable resources.

As for what either will be doing? I dunno; the main plot doesn't really have any hooks for either of them just yet.
    Inanna will make sure Rex gets his reps, Shochu too.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Just for completeness, Dash and Praxat are on the Lookout waiting to see fi they get a chance to train in the RoSaT.

This whole invasion seems to have happened real fast. I kinda wish there wasn't such a rush, that there was more time. More time to train, more time to fight.
    It's literally still going on.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    It's literally still going on.
    How many planets have been blown up? How much damage has already been done?

There also seems to be a lack of teamwork.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

How many planets have been blown up? How much damage has already been done?

There also seems to be a lack of teamwork.
    Unless Cleric has further plans for it, just Vocado. Much of the cities on Ruco have been destroyed, but now that Totoma is there, the tide has turned in favor of the home team.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

Etrina would be helping out with the upgrade and maintenance of the RoSaT while the others are using it, no idea if she'll get a shot in there yet or with who.

Erosa is about to go to Ruco and single handedly halt the invasion.

....what....oh there might be some others there too.

Cthylla is doing Cthylla things in Cthylla places. [undecided atm]

Looks like Dash is going to Ruco, hopefully surviving long enough to get back in time to train in the RoSaT with Praxat.

The problem is on my end (maybe it's an old age thing, not that I'm that old), but for some reason I'm having a little trouble understanding what Erosa is saying in regards to how to deal with the soldiers.

I'll replay later on, I need to spend the day working -- working from home isn't easy.

Praxat's gift should let Dash go invisible like Meagan and Cyanna can.

Also, I am hoping enough time has passed that Dash can access at least one of her Elemental Armors, just in case. Still not sure how much recharge time is needed between uses.

Retired Overlord

The problem is on my end (maybe it's an old age thing, not that I'm that old), but for some reason I'm having a little trouble understanding what Erosa is saying in regards to how to deal with the soldiers.

I'll replay later on, I need to spend the day working -- working from home isn't easy.
    The way Erosa talks might have something to do with it, but the general idea is this:

You need a safe place to bring the survivers, and a safe path to bring them there....and both have to kept clear and out of view of the enemy, or be protected. This way they have someone to send everyone they save from the buildings.

Also with the amount of stealth on the team, Erosa is basically saying "rip and tear" the invaders with hunting strategy in mind. Pick up off in a way that they can't alert the others and in numbers that are advantageous to the plan but not to draw the big guns so to speak.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    I was intending to make a post to that effect, but things were going so fast at the time that I, uh, had to prioritize.

/be lazy

>_>

Could just assume it was done off-screen, maybe?
    Hmm.....very well. We can presume it was done off screen. So the restored Threshlings (how many were there again?) are with Neva.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    The way Erosa talks might have something to do with it, but the general idea is this:

You need a safe place to bring the survivers, and a safe path to bring them there....and both have to kept clear and out of view of the enemy, or be protected. This way they have someone to send everyone they save from the buildings.

Also with the amount of stealth on the team, Erosa is basically saying "rip and tear" the invaders with hunting strategy in mind. Pick up off in a way that they can't alert the others and in numbers that are advantageous to the plan but not to draw the big guns so to speak.
    That makes sense. Dash was close to that idea, but Erosa said it better (in her own unique way).

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Hmm.....very well. We can presume it was done off screen. So the restored Threshlings (how many were there again?) are with Neva.
    There was the Gold Knight, uh... that Silver that Parsley fought... and some indeterminate number of priestesses and lower-ranking soldiers Inanna's mojo freed.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Is Inanna in two places at once? Just curious.