Page 631 of 719 FirstFirst ... 131531581621627628629630631632633634635641681 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I can't figure out if this one is here to kill Inanna, or Held...
    Both..........

Maybe.

Only one more of the Ulthan left to go.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

......you have peaked my interest in Universe 16 at least lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    ......you have peaked my interest in Universe 16 at least lol
    It's got "Trueist Magic"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Miburo can you edit your post in the RP, I have problems with it. Maybe changed it to Frogspierre just question Praxat about the Qacriea's new government, and leave everything else out.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-14-2020 at 12:37 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Bruce, don't make people edit their posts just because you don't like how it reflects on your characters. Just handle it IC.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

I usually only edit stuff out if it is against their character, is completely inaccurate, or fails to convey the tone I was going for.

I don't really think this fits that scenario, as Frogspierre is by nature a foil to Held in that he's a straight shooter who gets to the heart of the subject with little diplomacy or delicacy. Well, save for his natural composure and dignified disposition. He's also very critical of others, and is staunchly revolutionary (And pro Republic or atleast Democracy, I suppose) to the point that any politician isn't really safe from his Ire if politics come up, and any system that he considers lacking in some way is also getting some hot takes.

The only reason he's not in the main plot helping Ochazuke get up in Grinthorns **** is because they've never met, and he has no idea that the others are thinking about overthrowing him. Also, the whole of earth is more or less a subplot to him. Like, he'd settle business with Held, and then help overthrow Grinthorn in an ideal world. Maybe do the latter while working on the former. Who knows....

I actually haven't entirely figured out where he stands on Sarada, for instance. I feel he'd be...Okay with her, for obvious reasons, but not fond of the monarchy long term, but atleast it changes whenever a fist fight happens (Or it used to anyways) and she's done tangible good, so he'd maybe roll with it. She's doing good for the people at the very least.

But, I digress. I can't think of a way that Frogspierre wouldn't have something to say about his home planet and the system of government it has for better or worse, when face to face with the prime ministers daughter, when she expressly introduced herself as such.
    Last edited by Miburo; 04-14-2020 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    I usually only edit stuff out if it is against their character, is completely inaccurate, or fails to convey the tone I was going for.

I don't really think this fits that scenario, as Frogspierre is by nature a foil to Held in that he's a straight shooter who gets to the heart of the subject with little diplomacy or delicacy. Well, save for his natural composure and dignified disposition. He's also very critical of others, and is staunchly revolutionary (And pro Republic or atleast Democracy, I suppose) to the point that any politician isn't really safe from his Ire if politics come up, and any system that he considers lacking in some way is also getting some hot takes.

The only reason he's not in the main plot helping Ochazuke get up in Grinthorns **** is because they've never met, and he has no idea that the others are thinking about overthrowing him. Also, the whole of earth is more or less a subplot to him. Like, he'd settle business with Held, and then help overthrow Grinthorn in an ideal world. Maybe do the latter while working on the former. Who knows....

I actually haven't entirely figured out where he stands on Sarada, for instance. I feel he'd be...Okay with her, for obvious reasons, but not fond of the monarchy long term, but atleast it changes whenever a fist fight happens (Or it used to anyways) and she's done tangible good, so he'd maybe roll with it. She's doing good for the people at the very least.

But, I digress. I can't think of a way that Frogspierre wouldn't have something to say about his home planet and the system of government it has for better or worse, when face to face with the prime ministers daughter, when she expressly introduced herself as such.
    Bruce posted a reply to your post. Praxat goes into some detail about what has happened in the recent history.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Bruce posted a reply to your post. Praxat goes into some detail about what has happened in the recent history.
    Yeah Praxat when into detail about what had happened on Qacriea in recent history.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Miburo I just want to say I'm sorry for overreacting. Oh Miburo I was thinking about having Praxat tell Frogspierre the history of her ancestor Disdemona the first Toadian in space, and one he might have similar qualities with.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-14-2020 at 04:50 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Miburo I just want to say I'm sorry for overreacting. Oh Miburo I was thinking about having Praxat tell Frogspierre the history of her ancestor Disdemona the first Toadian in space, and one he might have similar qualities with.
    You might want to save that for a less 'interesting' time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    You might want to save that for a less 'interesting' time.
    Yeah I'll save that for later. You know I think that Praxat expressly introduced herself as the daughter of Qacriea's Prime minster. Show's how much pride she has for her mother. I mean her mother went from being a Housekeeper to being a Prime Minster. It's only logical that Praxat would have pride for her mother.
    My Forum check it out

I did not articulate this well, but essentially Zaofan's invoking something of a 'discover and uncover' clause for what he wants.

...though uh I think his specific end of this subplot has kinda hit a wall. Don't have to be explicit with everything, but I'll leave that to your discretion.

Miburo, Praxat knows she's telling the truth of what happened on Qacriea three years ago, and she knows that her Mother Uraxat is a good person. So even though Frogspierre isn't convinced, Praxat was, in fact, telling him the truth.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-15-2020 at 06:14 PM.
    My Forum check it out

I considered writing something up for Cyanna, but I don't want to overload the Chapter 3 thread.

Well got a confirmation from Tami that the Doctors on Chroma have medical records of Killrog and Praxat's sister Fraxat. That there cases are including in medical school classes for case studies.
    My Forum check it out