Page 632 of 719 FirstFirst ... 132532582622628629630631632633634635636642682 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 10777

Hmm Praxat is certainly in quite the pickle right now.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Hmm Praxat is certainly in quite the pickle right now.
    I find it hard to believe that Frogspierre wouldn't be at least a little intriqued by such a talented, and attractive Toadian female as Praxat.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Except the whole, "hates toadians for what they did to him/what has become of them".
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Except the whole, "hates toadians for what they did to him/what has become of them".
    Expect of what Frogspierre knows of his kind is in the past. Since Qacriea now has a new government which is a democracy. Where Toadians and Replitas are united as one. So Right now what Frogspierre knows of his people is not true anymore.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I find it hard to believe that Frogspierre wouldn't be at least a little intriqued by such a talented, and attractive Toadian female as Praxat.
    Well Hopefully Frogspierre does accept Praxat as his disciple in Swordmanship, and hopefully Praxat is found innocent as well.
    My Forum check it out

Expect of what Frogspierre knows of his kind is in the past. Since Qacriea now has a new government which is a democracy. Where Toadians and Replitas are united as one. So Right now what Frogspierre knows of his people is not true anymore.
    That doesn't automatically make it okay, is the thing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

That doesn't automatically make it okay, is the thing.
    Yeah I know Praxat can't just tell Frogspierre the people have change or that there's a new government in place. Even videos and pictures won't work. Frogspierre has to see it for himself.
    My Forum check it out

I'm about to fall asleep. Not sure if I should wait for Cleric to post again or what.

I'm going to bed. Hopefully I'll have Dash back on her feet sometime tomorrow. Maybe Kai will show up and give Eva a hand.

Tami it's cool that Killrog and Fraxat medical cases are included in Chorma Medical schools as case studies.
    My Forum check it out

Tami it's cool that Killrog and Fraxat medical cases are included in Chorma Medical schools as case studies.
    With the controlled (by appointment) opening of Guardian Iris' Temple Library by Meagan, there is something of a scientific renaissance occurring. Chromakai scholars and scientists in all fields, including medicine, are taking advantage of this wealth of knowledge. Universities are expanding, enrolling more students and broadening the scope of studies. For example, in the areas of Biology and Medicine, there are now classes in Exo-Biology, biology of off-world life forms. Human, Toadian, Saiyan, and so many more. Most based on Isis's own work and studies. Some scholars are even taking advantage of opportunities to travel off-world to work with other alien races. To learn from them, to test what they learn from the library with first hand observations.

Of course, Meagan has also been pushing a revival of physical training, combat training, sports, and Martial Arts.

As for the arts and humanities, Chromakai have always been naturals in these areas: art, music, dance, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    With the controlled (by appointment) opening of Guardian Iris' Temple Library by Meagan, there is something of a scientific renaissance occurring. Chromakai scholars and scientists in all fields, including medicine, are taking advantage of this wealth of knowledge. Universities are expanding, enrolling more students and broadening the scope of studies. For example, in the areas of Biology and Medicine, there are now classes in Exo-Biology, biology of off-world life forms. Human, Toadian, Saiyan, and so many more. Most based on Isis's own work and studies. Some scholars are even taking advantage of opportunities to travel off-world to work with other alien races. To learn from them, to test what they learn from the library with first hand observations.

Of course, Meagan has also been pushing a revival of physical training, combat training, sports, and Martial Arts.

As for the arts and humanities, Chromakai have always been naturals in these areas: art, music, dance, and so on.
    Okay that's really cool
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 04-21-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Cleric, you duckin' me?

Arx Inosaan

Cleric, you duckin' me?
    He's duckin everyone.

Cleric, you duckin' me?
    No, but I am.

The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.