Page 634 of 719 FirstFirst ... 134534584624630631632633634635636637638644684 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 10777
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Attachment 95735

I think this is Simon
    Yes! Thanks Tami, that’s the image!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I figured that Sarada and Parsley would be like Vegeta and Goku respectively, in that Sarada trains harder but Parsley trains smarter.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Amidst the chaos and confusion on the Lookout right now, Eva gently floats off and descends towards the surface.

Cocking a head to the side, she glances around, then catches sight of the small drone hovering in the air, watching her.

Eva looks at it, then nods.

“So you have come for me than, Koorimaru?”

A moment later, a familiar Frost Demon appears as if from thin air. No popping sound, no portal, he just appears between two blinks of her eyes.

Korrimaru, on Earth for the first time in years, bows.

“Hello Kami.”

His lips curl upwards, and she notes she cannot sense him. She also notes a strange amulet around his neck.

“It’s been quite a long time, my dear Kami. I see you choose the...less messy path. I was wondering if obtaining you would be a fight or not.”

His glance flicks up to the Lookout.

“Imust say you Kami are in high demand. Luckily I only need three and I have no interest in eating them like Sakin, so relax. Maiz was easy to snag amidst the chaos on her planet, but I wasn’t entirely certainly if I was going to go for you or Meagan, what with all those pesky Saiyans and the Guardian Network in play, both of you are nigh unobtainable. However, my drones indicated a...Hmm, lapse in your defenses, so to speak. When opportunity knocks, and all that.”

He grins. A strange energy flickers in his eyes, and Eva steps back slightly.
    I find this amusing because I specifically had Held be like "Nah, the invasion will be repelled, Eva will be fine, no need to come back to Earth after my first time being home for awhile in a span of...years. They got this."

Held will feel bad....If he ever learns about this, lol. PAPERWORK.

Dash isn't forcused on Eva at the moment, being distracted by the walking Pocky Box. She might notice if they head inside, depending on Pie's next post.

If Etrina is still there, shouldn't she be aware of Eva leaving?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I can't find Damask's image, but apparently he exists in a different franchise and continuity altogether

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash isn't forcused on Eva at the moment, being distracted by the walking Pocky Box. She might notice if they head inside, depending on Pie's next post.

If Etrina is still there, shouldn't she be aware of Eva leaving?
    Etrina's sword fighting with Inanna, so I doubt it. Honestly, if no one was paying attention to her, I doubt they'd notice she left until it was too late.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

And there we go. Now if anyone was curious this is why Asha’rah hasn’t been around.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

I mean can't say many people cared when Asha'rah was around anyway.

You saw nothing.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 04-20-2020 at 03:25 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Eh, forgive me. I'm being overly critical; and you're doing the lord's work updating despite trying times.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    I mean can't say many people cared when Asha'rah was around anyway.

... but this just seems like far too many steps for the same outcome as Eva just telling everyone who's here from the get go.
    She didn’t know. She had a vision of him coming for her and used the deception to question him AND to see if she could get him to admit/react to her question.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She didn’t know. She had a vision of him coming for her and used the deception to question him AND to see if she could get him to admit/react to her question.
    Nooo, there for all to see. My overcritical failings.

Arx Inosaan

Base of the Lookout .... is it still floating around? Or did Eva return it back to the tower it used to be anchored to?

Hey Tami, if you could stop GMing the game with your posts cuz you don't want to wait for Cleric, I'd appreciate it.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey Tami, if you could stop GMing the game with your posts cuz you don't want to wait for Cleric, I'd appreciate it.
    Um, huh? What post are you upset with? It would help if you could point out the reason why you said this. Right now, I am very confused.
    Last edited by Tami; 04-20-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Four SSJ Avoca techs for peer review:

• Ultimate Glutton – an improvement of the technique bequeathed onto her by Buffet, Ultimate Glutton allows Avoca to not only ingest the entirety of an energy attack, but also maintain its full power. Her next attack is powered by the full measure of the enemy's stolen energy. Replaces Unlimited Eat Works.
    • Memories of Bloodshed – A special field forms around Avoca and her specified target that allows her to bear the brunt of any incoming attack that targets launches at her. However, this field also reflects the damage from those attacks back to the attacker. Any special effects that that attack would inflict on her are instead reflected and inflicted on the attacker. Replaces Punishment of the Presumptuous.
    • Ki Throttling – An improvement of Avoca's signature ki manipulation techniques, Ki Throttlling increases the ki drain for an enemy's techniques. The more they use those techniques, the faster they burn through their energy reserves. Generic techniques use twice as much ki as normal, while signature techniques use three times as much. Replaces Ki Negation and Ki Inhibition.
    • Death Spore Bomb – A vastly improved version of Death Spore Barrage, Death Spore Bomb is a massive energy blast. When it detonates, it explodes into countless individual blasts that spread out like shrapnel, damaging anything that happens to be near the target. Replaces Death Spore Barrage.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!