Page 635 of 719 FirstFirst ... 135535585625631632633634635636637638639645685 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 10777

I hadn't thought of replacing older techs with new and improved ones. Dash a a few that are dated by now.

As far as I can tell, Sub, all four seem fine with me.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I hadn't thought of replacing older techs with new and improved ones. Dash a a few that are dated by now.

As far as I can tell, Sub, all four seem fine with me.
    She can only use those as a Super Saiyan. Once she powers down, the replaced techs are active again.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She can only use those as a Super Saiyan. Once she powers down, the replaced techs are active again.
    Oh, okay I understand now. Maybe I can still upgrade some of Dash' earlier techs next time around.

Was looking over what I missed while doing my once a week food shopping. I'll post something soon.

Name: Emerick Jonesalex
    Race/Species: Frogoid Human
    Height/Weight: 7'1", 295kg
    Appearance:

Power Level: The People
    Style: Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings

Techniques:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! - He yells really loud, disorienting the target. If their PL is lower than his, he stuns them for (1) post.

Destroy the Child, Corrupt them All - Through the power of TRUTH, Jones is capable of causing attacks to attack their attackers once per battle.

I Will Destroy the Enemy - Waddles up very slowly and punches them once, dealing massive damage.

Info of the Wars - By drawing upon his vast stores of information, Emerick is able to predict and react to an opponents moves before they happen; giving him a brief advantage in one-on-one combat.

PayTreeAwn - Pelts you with money at the speed of TRUTH.

All Quiet on the Tundra Front - Due to his connection to Tundra, he is capable of, once per day, calling upon his patron saint, which annoys the Frost Demon so much he attempts to smite the man; only.. the distance is vast and thanks to the drift of interstellar distances and a heaping helping of coincidence the attack instead strikes Emerick's target.

BRAIN FORCE - Through the power of paid sponsorship, Emerick is capable of hitting you. WITH HIS MIND. This also, paradoxically protects his mind from mental manipulation and suggestion. Also, logic.

Special:

Gunkata
    Doublespeak
    Tundra's Biggest Fan
    100% Frogoid, 100% Human: All Truth
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 04-22-2020 at 07:02 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

somewhat visual aid of Praxat current Aoem combat styles Zhawk and Vion. Praxat current combat styles are based on these real life fighting styles.

Capoeira

Muay Thai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6QMrMQvqkg
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Hey Cleric, you get my PM?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey Cleric, you get my PM?
    I don’t think I did, actually. Resend it, please.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Waiting on Bruce before seeing if joining in is an option.

Cleric, your inbox is full. I thought i should clarify what I sent you, it might not have come out like it should have.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Pm box is open.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Name:
    Islay of Universe 17

Race/Species:
    Angel

Appearance:
    "Casual" appearance

Power Level:
    Unknown

Style:
    Tengoku de Saikō no Tenshidō
    ("Path of the Best Angel in Heaven")

When asked by Yucatan when she was first assigned to the fledgling GoD what her style was, this was her answer.
    When asked if this was actually a real style or if she was telling a bad joke, he was promptly punished but... she never answered if it was or not.

History:
    The Angel of Universe 17, Islay took no active role in the war of the heavens despite being on the rebellious side. This was no doubt because she had no interest in it and was, in fact, simply going along for the ride as it was her overzealous God of Destruction who had fallen sway to Asha'rah's words. When all was said and done, Islay found herself trapped in Universe 15, chasing after her charge who, in his self-righteous fury, chose to punish Asha'rah for her foolishness by judging every planet in her realm. Unfortunately, by the time she had caught up to Yucatan, he had managed to get himself eaten by a particular Tyrannosaurus Rex who had managed to absorb the hakai Yucatan once possessed and was slowly making it his own. Realizing the bleak future that early humanity faced, she chose to interfere, ultimately bestowing to the Ogatan clan the means to slay Rex's physical form. While she had saved humanity, for the time being, she understood that their celebratory feast upon the dinosaur's body would perpetuate Rex's existence by binding his DNA with theirs, and while she has yet to reveal just what her endgame is, she has woken from her eons-long slumber to studying the struggle between Rex and Ogatan Charco.

Other:
    *The name Islay comes from the region of islands off the coast of Scotland that is known as one of the five whisky distilleries protected by law.
    *Musical Theme: Helblinde's "This Silence is Mine"
    Last edited by Yun Lao; 04-28-2020 at 06:29 PM.

...just a minor observation here, but if you want to write with a decided outcome rather than interact with the game elements, perhaps a play-by-post RPG may not be the place to do it.

Let's take a quick look-see:

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Things quickly threatened to get serious. While he was worried that they hadn't even gotten a taste of Koorimaru's actual power, a part of Pinach was impatiently waiting to see what he could do. He stood there like they were nothing, yet he hadn't shown how. He was getting excited to fight him seriously, even if he lost badly -- and he probably was going to.

"Stop him!" Pinach shouted as he took off at full speed for the Lookout. He fired a string of adhering ki at Koorimaru's legs to try and corral him. "Arrest Warrant!"
    So, Pinach initiated the chase. Right now as he's probably the freshest fighter on the battlefield with energy transferred from two iterations of Totoma, we're not sure how he stacks up to Koorimaru at the moment since nothing concrete has landed and there's been no establishing moment for him against the enemy. Which makes for something of a disconnect when we get to Dash's next action:

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dash takes to the air, moving fast as usual. Fast enough to get ahead of him, then placing herself between him and the Lookout. Calling to him, "Now why in dang nation do you want Eva for? You gotta know there are people up there stronger than all of us combined. They ain't gonna take it lightly you just waltzing up there like you own the place."
    Emphasis on the bolded here, but who decided that this would happen? The GM should be able to establish how quick and powerful he is relative to the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Praxat launches herself in the air like a rocket. Fast enough to quickly pass Korrimaru and catch up with Dash. Her body still giving off steam as she's still in boost mode.
    Same thing here. Who decided that? Maybe Praxat might be able to keep up with Dash, but with Koorimaru, we don't know.

Perhaps Cleric hasn't had the time to post as much as he'd like to. He's a busy man, even in these present circumstances. When he does get the scenario moving, it's an event and it's exciting. However, I don't quite understand the need to rush the scenario to try and force a conclusion when it's barely started.
    Last edited by grampagen; 04-28-2020 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...just a minor observation here, but if you want to write with a decided outcome rather than interact with the game elements, perhaps a play-by-post RPG may not be the place to do it.

Let's take a quick look-see:

So, Pinach initiated the chase. Right now as he's probably the freshest fighter on the battlefield with energy transferred from two iterations of Totoma, we're not sure how he stacks up to Koorimaru at the moment since nothing concrete has landed and there's been no establishing moment for him against the enemy. Which makes for something of a disconnect when we get to Dash's next action:

Emphasis on the bolded here, but who decided that this would happen? The GM should be able to establish how quick and powerful he is relative to the cast.

Same thing here. Who decided that? Maybe Praxat might be able to keep up with Dash, but with Koorimaru, we don't know.

Perhaps Cleric hasn't had the time to post as much as he'd like to. He's a busy man, even in these present circumstances. When he does get the scenario moving, it's an event and it's exciting. However, I don't quite understand the need to rush the scenario to try and force a conclusion when it's barely started.
    Note: I thought that Korrimaru was just going slowly and not at his full speed.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Note: I thought that Korrimaru was just going slowly and not at his full speed.
    The point is, you don't know for sure how the various players stack up to Koorimaru as opponents until Cleric establishes exactly how fast and strong he is.

Just be a little patient.

I'll leave it to Cleric to decide. It didn't sound like he was having Korrimaru moving fast. If Korrimaru was in such a hurry, he wouldn't have hung around down below but would have just landed on the Lookout right from the start.