Page 638 of 719 FirstFirst ... 138538588628634635636637638639640641642648688 ... LastLast
Results 9,556 to 9,570 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    We just need a few Uber Null-Mages, OG Hildas, and Moonscythes to put the fear of Cleric back into us.
    Wasn't Cleric first RPG character a Null Mage?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Dunno. I just remember the SHR Null-Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I created the Wolf God so you lot can’t just turn him into a turnip.

Which I’m sure one of you can do somehow.
    We're gonna turn him into a turrip.

Yes, the planet.

Take that as you will.
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Technically, yes.

He was seeking to stop Grinthorn the Golem from possessing the twelve swords of power.

Good memory.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    We're gonna turn him into a turrip.

Yes, the planet.

Take that as you will.
    Oh my.

*Starts prepping a new bad guy*.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

"Where am ah? Is this a dream? A vision?" Whatever it was, the image that came to her was quiet and peaceful, yet she sensed great power hiding within it.

Attachment 96377

As she looked around, the only light that came was from the stars above. Reaching a hand upwards, she heard the lonely howl in the distance which made her draw her hand back. As the creature (dog, wolf, she couldn't tell) turned to look at her, it's eyes glowed and a shiver ran down her spine.

It was then that her eyes opened to find herself still sitting on the roof of the Lookout, sounds below indicating that others were nearby talking.
    Ochazuke and Zaofan: Having discovered they share a martial heritage in kind, to put an end to a bloody history stoked with division, journey the world with Samson Balon to discover the lost Schools of Zxu'ro. On their first quest, they discover a hidden temple sequestered in the icy tundra of the North Continent, and braving a trial before its spiritual guardian, Mara the Wolf, mastering her technique to revitalize lost heritage and prove themselves worthy as successors.

Dash: "HEY I ALSO WANT A WOLF SCHOOL. WHY I JUST SO HAPPENED TO SEE A SPIRIT WOLF, LOL"

Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Ochazuke and Zaofan: Having discovered they share a martial heritage in kind, to put an end to a bloody history stoked with division, journey the world with Samson Balon to discover the lost Schools of Zxu'ro. On their first quest, they discover a hidden temple sequestered in the icy tundra of the North Continent, and braving a trial before its spiritual guardian, Mara the Wolf, mastering her technique to revitalize lost heritage and prove themselves worthy as successors.

Dash: "HEY I ALSO WANT A WOLF SCHOOL. WHY I JUST SO HAPPENED TO SEE A SPIRIT WOLF, LOL"

Are you serious?
    I swear to god, if one of the attacks isn't a pun on Duran Duran or "Hungry Like The Wolf," I'll be sorely disappointed. Wolf Fang Blintz!

(Also, hi everybody!)

Are you serious?
    Talking about jumping to conclusions. This has nothing to do with the schools. I'm not sure yet what it has to do with, perhaps it has to do with the Wolf God character Cleric created. Or maybe it is just a figment of her imagination, or maybe it's symbolic of her free spirit seeking to grow even more powerful.

Bottom line, I just liked the imagery and thought it would be cool for Dash to actually have an experience during her moment of zen. honestly, I never even thought about the schools when I posted this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I swear to god, if one of the attacks isn't a pun on Duran Duran or "Hungry Like The Wolf," I'll be sorely disappointed. Wolf Fang Blintz!

(Also, hi everybody!)
    Hi! Nice to see you dropping by.

The Wolfman Cleric created is a villan, lol.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    The Wolfman Cleric created is a villan, lol.
    That's why it sent shivers down her spine.

Talking about jumping to conclusions. This has nothing to do with the schools. I'm not sure yet what it has to do with, perhaps it has to do with the Wolf God character Cleric created. Or maybe it is just a figment of her imagination, or maybe it's symbolic of her free spirit seeking to grow even more powerful.

Bottom line, I just liked the imagery and thought it would be cool for Dash to actually have an experience during her moment of zen. honestly, I never even thought about the schools when I posted this.
    I'm glad you don't give a care about considering how anything might come off in a shared world, but whatever.

How convenient that Dash has managed to sprout these supernatural insights apropos of nothing as well, enough to attract random gimme spirits.

How wonderfully contrived.

Nice save, lmao.

Also, ignoring everything else. Nobody knows about the Ulthan, seems like if anything you're the one jumping to conclusions?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'm glad you don't give a care about considering how anything might come off in a shared world, but whatever.

How convenient that Dash has managed to sprout these supernatural insights apropos of nothing as well, enough to attract random gimme spirits.

How wonderfully contrived.
    Half of everything done here is contrived. :shrug: I like the images, posting this maked me happy, and tomorrow is my Birthday and I deserve a little happiness in this crazy world. Right now, the images mean nothing, they may never mean anything.

Half of everything done here is contrived. :shrug: I like the images, posting this maked me happy, and tomorrow is my Birthday and I deserve a little happiness in this crazy world. Right now, the images mean nothing, they may never mean anything.
    You may want to redact that bolded statement, it's rather insulting to your fellow players who have been writing and constructing their plots, forging their character paths as reflected in their powers for coming onto three years now.

For real though, is a little consideration outside what your characters might take too much to ask? But I guess your happiness is all that matters. Nice.