Page 647 of 719 FirstFirst ... 147547597637643644645646647648649650651657697 ... LastLast
Results 9,691 to 9,705 of 10777

For a long ranged offense option for this upgrade to Praxat's Lightning Storm. Praxat could send out raw electromagnetic energy out from the plasma globe either by focusing it into one blast or spreading it out to hit multiple targets or going for a AOE effect. This raw electromagnetic energy would disrupt electronics and could disrupted biological functions.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-15-2020 at 12:48 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    While waiting for Mourn to answer her question, Praxat uses her bio electromagnetism to take her phone out of her right coat pocket. Then she uses it to make her phone rotate around her body like a satellite.
    ...wouldn't manipulating an electronic device using an electronagetic field of sufficient force to lwvitate it...simply brick the device?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    ...wouldn't manipulating an electronic device using an electronagetic field of sufficient force to lwvitate it...simply brick the device?
    unless the device has some really impressive electromagnetic shielding. So either Praxat phone has to have very impressive electromagnetic shielding that or she has multiple cell phones or replacement parts.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    She sips her tea before answering.

“Hilda, of dead Vorna, no titles. Tell me, Sasheem, how many worlds have you destroyed? I was under the impression that Parsley and Inanna have you beat in that regard.”
    Oof. I felt that one.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Oof. I felt that one.
    Hilda lays hard facts.

And hard fists.

Just ask Held.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Hilda lays hard facts.

And hard fists.

Just ask Held.
    I get the feeling we'll be seeing this first hand real soon I love it when a plan comes together.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Hey Cleric, safe to assume we got another technique slot for this upcoming"training/PL Bracket adjustment"?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hey Cleric, safe to assume we got another technique slot for this upcoming"training/PL Bracket adjustment"?
    Probably.

Yes, you all did.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Probably.

Yes, you all did.
    Awwww YISS.

Inanna getting a muffin button.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Awwww YISS.

Inanna getting a muffin button.
    I thought Sarada was her Muffin Button.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Probably.

Yes, you all did.
    PM coming your way, Cleric.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I like this comic cover because I can easily replace Rainbow Dash with younger Dash as she's flying at high speeds. It even has the aura trail.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

So, Bruce?

What was the reason Praxat wanted to examine the engineering room in the first place?

I'm certain that is wasn't because of her grandmother Araxat, who is not part of this current plot or had anything to do with the construction of this spaceship, or her punk rocker sister Draxat, who was never mentioned at all previously, and is also not part of this current plot.

In fact, she has currently met an NPC, one of the GP officers who she will be likely be fighting beside relatively soon, somebody she knows nothing about.

Maybe instead of telling Officer Kitani everything about herself and repeating it for four or five posts, she could stand to ask some questions. Otherwise it gives the impression that Praxat, and by extension yourself, don't really care one wit for what's going on in the game and only want to retread your own story over and over again to the exclusion of everything else.
    Last edited by grampagen; 06-26-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    So, Bruce?

What was the reason Praxat wanted to examine the engineering room in the first place?

I'm certain that is wasn't because of her grandmother Araxat, who is not part of this current plot or had anything to do with the construction of this spaceship, or her punk rocker sister Draxat, who was never mentioned at all previously, and is also not part of this current plot.

In fact, she has currently met an NPC, one of the GP officers who she will be likely be fighting beside relatively soon, somebody she knows nothing about.

Maybe instead of telling Officer Kitani everything about herself and repeating it for four or five posts, she could stand to ask some questions. Otherwise it gives the impression that Praxat, and by extension yourself, don't really care one wit for what's going on in the game and only want to retread your own story over and over again to the exclusion of everything else.
    I...kind of was thinking the same. It’s why Tanaki responded as she did to the initial post.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

No it hasn't not to do with her grandmother. also I don't know why Praxat can't just listen to one of her sister Draxat' songs while she's aboard the Pale Star. It's not harming anything in the current plot. I want to give the impression that Praxat does care about what's going on, but also the impression that she's a very family oriented.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-26-2020 at 11:10 PM.
    My Forum check it out