Page 653 of 719 FirstFirst ... 153553603643649650651652653654655656657663703 ... LastLast
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    I still say that Praxat could give Dash a good match up. Oh and Praxat also had three years of intense self-training. Even if they not equals I still think Praxat is close to Dash in power. Really want Praxat and Dash to be equals.
    Then Praxat needs to spend less time in her labs building stuff, and more time training. Not just on Earth or her homeworld, but on other planets as well. Maybe, if Dash can convince a certain someoen to train her, then she'll bump up in power level.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Looks like I have to try hard to make Praxat equal to Dash. before even sparring with Dash in the ROSAT, Praxat was thinking of a tech that would allowed her to use 100% elastic energy. In the ROSAT with Dash. Praxat would have been training her body to handle using 100% elastic energy.

New tech for Praxat I'm thinking off giving her.

Tesla Strike: Praxat uses her electrical field to created a sphere of plasma in which she acts as a high-voltage electrode for. For defense purposes this sphere of plasma acts as a barrier that is both magnetic and electrified. Using her Bio Electromagnetism Praxat can shape and effect the sphere of Plasma. Controlling its radius , area , ranged, density and intensity. For offense purposes Praxat can send out raw electromagnetic energy out from the sphere of Plasma either by focusing the raw electromagnetic energy into one blast or spreading it out to hit multiple targets or going for a AOE effect.

The raw electromagnetic energy would disrupt electronics and could disrupted biological functions.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

I'll second what Ramza and CoR pointed out.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Then Praxat needs to spend less time in her labs building stuff, and more time training. Not just on Earth or her homeworld, but on other planets as well. Maybe, if Dash can convince a certain someoen to train her, then she'll bump up in power level.
    One of Praxat's goals developing Unleashed Potential. A tech where Praxat first buffs herself up then uses her raw electromagnetic energy to compressed her body and energy. Allowing a state where her body is always storing elastic energy, and where her nerves and muscles are stimulate. Boosting her speed and reflexes, but also allowing her to use more elastic potential energy in a shorter amount of time efficiently up to 100%.

Hmm, I wonder if Reimi could help Praxat developed Unleashed Potential?
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-11-2020 at 03:03 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Perfect Cell + level? Like SSJ2 Level?

Really?

That seems......more powerful than I thought Tundra would be, especially since he’s not a main story villain.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

Really?

That seems......more powerful than I thought Tundra would be, especially since he’s not a main story villain.
    He's the final boss for Sarada and the Saiyan's entire redemption arc as a whole, built up over around 1.5 years. Him being so powerful means that if they win, they'll have earned peace and the right to finally move forward from their past. If he was a push-over, then it'd be a letdown.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He's the final boss for Sarada and the Saiyan's entire redemption arc as a whole, built up over around 1.5 years. Him being so powerful means that if they win, they'll have earned peace and the right to finally move forward from their past. If he was a push-over, then it'd be a letdown.
    I suppose, that makes sense.

Just makes a few other villains/antagonists suddenly seem far less impressive or effective.

Regardless, I just wanted to make sure it was an accurate statement of his power.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    And to be fair, "Perfect cell+" doesn't necessarily mean SSJ2 tier. I figure Tundra'd place on one of those "between [Character A] and [Character B]" tiers, given what I recall. That is to say... win against Cell Games Era SSJs or Perfect Cell (individually), lose against an SSJ2 (...who doesn't pull a gohan/vegeta).
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

All good.

I’ll edit the list tonight to reflect the suggested shifts so far.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Only remaining question mark, is where Inanna's transformation is going to end up placing her.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Only remaining question mark, is where Inanna's transformation is going to end up placing her.
    You’ll find out if you dare to use it.

It’s temporary, as a reminder. Lampton did warn it would only last a bit too IIRC.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

You’ll find out if you dare to use it.

It’s temporary, as a reminder. Lampton did warn it would only last a bit too IIRC.
    Oh I'm aware, and I'm fine with an Inanna that doesn't have power-ups keeping pace but being slightly behind a SSJ.

We'll see when and if Inanna needs to use it. She does have a habit of being resourceful enough with her esoterica to eke out wins well beyond her paygrade. See: Nergal, Teshub, the Elementals of Light/Darkness.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

I'm okay with Ochazuke and Zaofan's placements.

That unfinished sidestory notwithstanding, the larger part of their arc going forward will be the rediscovery of Zxu'ro's techniques as usual, and the underlying principles behind them, so there's more room to grow.

They've always been more, lateral growth technicians, I guess, than pure powerhouses. May not be able to crack an enemy's armour, so they lance them through the joints, so to speak.

Plus Android 16 is a G

I mean, of the maybe three individuals Inanna is worried about (PC wise); Ochazuke is #2.

Arx Inosaan

But why would Inanna be worried?

...unless...