Page 667 of 719 FirstFirst ... 167567617657663664665666667668669670671677717 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 10777

Reimi?

Wasn't that the chick who stole from Ishtar way back in the first arc; and then hasn't been seen since, basically? Why is she even on that list?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    ****. Parsley just found a Creation God
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    No idea what your talking about......
    "All aboard!"

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Reimi?

Wasn't that the chick who stole from Ishtar way back in the first arc; and then hasn't been seen since, basically? Why is she even on that list?
    More to do with her status as an unknown and powerful mage helping Chroma (tied more to Meagan’s backstory a while ago).

Probably be adding a few more names and faces to it soon, Koorimaru and Reimi were just the first I got to.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

More to do with her status as an unknown and powerful mage helping Chroma (tied more to Meagan’s backstory a while ago).
    I mean we know who she is. She likes to sit around on the Lookout while the group does stuff; and steal from them

Arx Inosaan

I mean we know who she is. She likes to sit around on the Lookout while the group does stuff; and steal from them
    huh? I think you are confused. She hasn't done much of anything storywise except train Meagan, Dash, and Cyanna and is now helping out on Chroma. She has only been tot he Lookout twice. Once during the Tournament arc and another time during Meagan's wedding.

Cleric had me bound to keep her involvement to a minimum.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    huh? I think you are confused. She hasn't done much of anything storywise except train Meagan, Dash, and Cyanna and is now helping out on Chroma. She has only been tot he Lookout twice. Once during the Tournament arc and another time during Meagan's wedding.

Cleric had me bound to keep her involvement to a minimum.
    Yea, the first arc.

She showed up when Ishtar went to Fife's hidey hole, and took half of the stuff Ishtar found there... for some reason. Might have been more. Ishtar only got to keep two of the things she found there, the rest was taken by Reimi.

Arx Inosaan

Yea, the first arc.

She showed up when Ishtar went to Fife's hidey hole, and took half of the stuff Ishtar found there... for some reason. Might have been more. Ishtar only got to keep two of the things she found there, the rest was taken by Reimi.
    Reimi was asked to rescue Jinzi by Eva since all of the M Fighters were busy. She doesn't do anything simply as a favor, she expects to paid in some form. So she collected her price when she collected Jinzi.

Its not like Isthar/Inanna and everyone else haven't grabbed up their share of treasure of one kind or another.

Its not like she took anything from Isthar.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-12-2020 at 06:08 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Inanna needs to bleed on the book. It a Blood Magic book.

Just......

*shakes Inanna violently*
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Inanna needs to bleed on the book. It a Blood Magic book.

Just......

*shakes Inanna violently*
    Inanna: I'm breaking the fourth wall to power the biggest spell in the history of spells. Keep shaking Cleric, I'll be the new Zen'o before you know it.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Reimi was asked to rescue Jinzi by Eva since all of the M Fighters were busy. She doesn't do anything simply as a favor, she expects to paid in some form. So she collected her price when she collected Jinzi.
    No worries here.

Its not like Isthar/Inanna and everyone else haven't grabbed up their share of treasure of one kind or another.
    Oh, no disagreement here, everyone gets things.

Its not like she took anything from Isthar.
    Nah see... She specifically showed up, and took the stuff Ishtar had found. If that was her payment, it was at Ishtar's expense.

Arx Inosaan

I’m not gonna lie....I don’t recall any of that. ��
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Inanna: I'm breaking the fourth wall to power the biggest spell in the history of spells. Keep shaking Cleric, I'll be the new Zen'o before you know it.

....Alice....

*Runs away*
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

I’m not gonna lie....I don’t recall any of that. ��
    It was like, three years ago, so it's totally understandable that it's not remembered. Hell, I might be misremembering it. Lemme see if I can find it again.

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Cleric: *presents an NPC who's adept in magic*

Parsley:
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

So yea, went and looked back.

When Ishtar went to steal the Dragonball away from Fife's Island, Reimi opened the portal to it. While Reimi went to collect the Dragon Ball, Ishtar was looking for anything else of value; and after finding several things Reimi swooped in saying,

Quote Originally Posted by Tami
    Looking over the collection, Reimi held out her hand in a sweeping motion, "Take whatever you wish. The rest I will claim for myself. I have become something of a collector of late.
    Not a full on theft one supposes, I clearly misremembered given how long it's been... but the implication that Ishtar couldn't just take all of it for herself despite being the one who found it was definitely there... and there was no mention of Reimi taking it because she was owed anything. Just that she wanted the stuff, and took more than Ishtar did (Ishtar only took a crystal half the size of a Dragonball, and the Coven of Grey Thorns tome, leaving at least three other things).

While this doesn't bother me OOC, I brought it up to say that this will definitely color Inanna's interactions with the woman when and if she shows back up.

Arx Inosaan