Page 668 of 719 FirstFirst ... 168568618658664665666667668669670671672678718 ... LastLast
Results 10,006 to 10,020 of 10777

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So yea, went and looked back.

When Ishtar went to steal the Dragonball away from Fife's Island, Reimi opened the portal to it. While Reimi went to collect the Dragon Ball, Ishtar was looking for anything else of value; and after finding several things Reimi swooped in saying,

Not a full on theft one supposes, I clearly misremembered given how long it's been... but the implication that Ishtar couldn't just take all of it for herself despite being the one who found it was definitely there... and there was no mention of Reimi taking it because she was owed anything. Just that she wanted the stuff, and took more than Ishtar did (Ishtar only took a crystal half the size of a Dragonball, and the Coven of Grey Thorns tome, leaving at least three other things).

While this doesn't bother me OOC, I brought it up to say that this will definitely color Inanna's interactions with the woman when and if she shows back up.
    One thing to consider, this was early on in the RPG and I was still figuring out how to use Reimi. The part about her requiring some kind of payment started to form after this. So there is a minor inconsistency, but that was on my part for not having decided to take her in this path until after this event.

She did meet her again at Meagan's wedding. Right now Reimi is undercover playing the role of Nanny to Meagan and Jinzi's kids.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    So yea, went and looked back.

When Ishtar went to steal the Dragonball away from Fife's Island, Reimi opened the portal to it. While Reimi went to collect the Dragon Ball, Ishtar was looking for anything else of value; and after finding several things Reimi swooped in saying,

Not a full on theft one supposes, I clearly misremembered given how long it's been... but the implication that Ishtar couldn't just take all of it for herself despite being the one who found it was definitely there... and there was no mention of Reimi taking it because she was owed anything. Just that she wanted the stuff, and took more than Ishtar did (Ishtar only took a crystal half the size of a Dragonball, and the Coven of Grey Thorns tome, leaving at least three other things).

While this doesn't bother me OOC, I brought it up to say that this will definitely color Inanna's interactions with the woman when and if she shows back up.
    Oh, right Reimi opened the portal for both her and Isthar. Another favor that she didn't charge for, since the payment was covered by the items she collected there.

> Skims the Cosmics list
    > Notes there's some missing names yet
    > Implying they are beyond this list
    > mfw

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post

....Alice....

*Runs away*

Alice: ........Wait are you invoking me? or the other Alice? or the other OTHER alice?

Alice: OR ALL THE ALICES?!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    > Skims the Cosmics list
    > Notes there's some missing names yet
    > Implying they are beyond this list
    > mfw

Yeah, really not cool for Cleric to exclude the Greatest Guardian and Best Nanny, Maiz, from this list.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Yeah, really not cool for Cleric to exclude the Greatest Guardian and Best Nanny, Maiz, from this list.
    Well, what do you get when you combine a Guardian and a Nanny?

You get a Granny.

Far too powerful, one might say busted.

(That's why Koorimaru had to kidnap her while her attention was elsewhere)

Hasn't Cleric already provided a list of known Guardians already?

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Well, what do you get when you combine a Guardian and a Nanny?

You get a Granny.

Far too powerful, one might say busted.

(That's why Koorimaru had to kidnap her while her attention was elsewhere)
    My head canon is that she knew Koori was coming for her, but went along anyway so she could embarrass him in front of his friends. That's why he's "allowing" Ocha to come get her. As a showing of "good faith".

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hasn't Cleric already provided a list of known Guardians already?
    I think so, but let's face it. Maiz transcends what it means to be a Guardian.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

My head canon is that she knew Koori was coming for her, but went along anyway so she could embarrass him in front of his friends. That's why he's "allowing" Ocha to come get her. As a showing of "good faith".

I think so, but let's face it. Maiz transcends what it means to be a Guardian.
    Oh? Even more so than Eva?

Evangeline had to exchange the future of her world in order to preserve it in the present, gambling with Fate, Time, ancient magic she barely understood, while shouldering the mental burdens of her chosen - Totoma... - to play her hand in a gambit with stakes that have now expanded, via Butterfly Effect (I see you, Cleric) to a now multiversal level.

Maiz with 15 years and a stiff flip-flop set the foundation for a planetwide cultural renaissance, and that's before she knew what a Kami even was.

Gen has it. Maiz was a Guardian before she even knew that position existed.

spoilers:
    I'm just joking, btw ;-)
    end of spoilers
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

There are only a handful of Guardians who have made an appearance in the RPG. Still, I'd be curious to see them ranked in terms of power and experience. I know Meagan is, well, up there in terms of power but how far up on the list she actually is I have no idea. Top 5? Top 10? Top 20? :shrug:

That reminds me, Giga Chad Super Guardian Letchee needs to be on some kind of list.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Just cause I'm a little bored and I saw this image I liked.

Dor-ri

Species: Pixie

Attribute: Warrior

Appearance: 1 foot, 4 inches in height

Abilities: Winged Flight, Innate Nature Magic especially relating to plants, spell weaving, portals.

Skills: Sword and Spear, hand-to-hand combat, quick moments and speed attacks.

Just my imagining what kind of beings might live on the world where the baby dragon came from.