Page 671 of 719 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,065 of 10777
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Assuming Dash was doing what I think she was doing, she was going to get discovered pretty much as soon as she showed up. Invisibility doesn't stop ki sense. Nor an enhanced sense of smell.

I could be wrong. But then, there wouldn't have been any need for the vague posts.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Let's just say she intended to do what you think she was intending to do, however she may or may not have followed though or stayed long enough to actually overhear much. I am undecided about that.

Dash will likely end up talking to Etrina, at that point she will probably bring it up with her and more information will be provided.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Wait, I'm.confused...why was Dash eavesdropping in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Let's just say she intended to do what you think she was intending to do, however she may or may not have followed though or stayed long enough to actually overhear much. I am undecided about that.

Dash will likely end up talking to Etrina, at that point she will probably bring it up with her and more information will be provided.
    Okay, but why the vagueness? Because I'll be honest, this looks like you were trying to eavesdrop without facing the in-game consequences of such. Really, you just delayed the inevitable.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Like, if you were unsure how you were going to play it, why post in the first place?
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Retired Overlord

I messaged ya on this but I figure it bares repeating here.....ya don't wanna Schrodinger's box your actions. Make em know in some way from the get go and follow em through to the end, regardless of the consequences. Be vague if if you must but its never good to leave it up in the air so far even you don't know what you'll decide to do.

...honestly just wanted to use this gif....

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    I messaged ya on this but I figure it bares repeating here.....ya don't wanna Schrodinger's box your actions. Make em know in some way from the get go and follow em through to the end, regardless of the consequences. Be vague if if you must but its never good to leave it up in the air so far even you don't know what you'll decide to do.

...honestly just wanted to use this gif....
    I hear you. Guess I was feeling a bit battle scarred. This is the action I knew Dash would take, I just didn't think I could handle being attacked personally for doing so. It was late, I was tired, and I wasn't ready for other players to tell me over and over that I was wrong for doing so.

I wasn't sure how to play this, should Dash have stayed and risked being discovered? Should she have changed her mind and walked away as soon as she saw Parsley and Inanna talking?

Sorry about this.

Personal attack?

What?

Unless you are, in reality, your characters... it's not going to be a personal attack if they get called out, or have to face consequences in-game for doing something. Nobody is making a critique of the person behind the character, for the character's actions.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Anyway, I revised my post. Dash is watching and listening to Parsley and Inanna talk.
    Last edited by Tami; 10-16-2020 at 11:02 AM.

And I'm sorry about what I said. I haven't been in a very good mood in a while, being stuck at home for most of the year is starting to get to me. I miss getting out, traveling and doing things. I also miss having money to spare.

And I'm sorry about what I said. I haven't been in a very good mood in a while, being stuck at home for most of the year is starting to get to me. I miss getting out, traveling and doing things. I also miss having money to spare.
    The day when these quarantines finally end can't come soon enough
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

I honestly have no idea what Inanna was talking about. Anyone want to refresh my memory?

En route to fight the Doctor, the team was trying to think of a way to beat the Doctor.

Ishtar was there, Parsley, Praxat, Jinzi, (a few others IIRC). Anywoo, an idea was offered by Praxat, and Dash responded by saying 'well if Meagan were here, she would do this'. Which caused its own issues. But!

Inanna is basically using this memory from Ishtar, to say, "hey if you can't trust us, why would I trust you with my personal business?"
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    En route to fight the Doctor, the team was trying to think of a way to beat the Doctor.

Ishtar was there, Parsley, Praxat, Jinzi, (a few others IIRC). Anywoo, an idea was offered by Praxat, and Dash responded by saying 'well if Meagan were here, she would do this'. Which caused its own issues. But!

Inanna is basically using this memory from Ishtar, to say, "hey if you can't trust us, why would I trust you with my personal business?"
    I'd have to look that up, but from the way you describe it I'm surprised it's even an issue.

I'd have to look that up, but from the way you describe it I'm surprised it's even an issue.
    I mean I explained why it's an issue.

Dash's response implied, intentionally or otherwise, that she didn't trust the people that were actually there to fight the Doctor. Inanna's using that example, to ask Dash why she should be trusted, if she has shown in the past, she doesn't trust others.

It's not a question Inanna needs answered, mind you. Just something for Dash to consider while she's dealing with Parsley

Arx Inosaan