Page 693 of 719 FirstFirst ... 193593643683689690691692693694695696697703 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 10777

PMs are full, but eh...this doesn't necessarily need to be private since the pressing concern is largely with our characters and where they are in their various journeys.

I know things have been kinda slow in terms of plot progression at this point in time, but might I suggest waiting for a bit before going ahead with this particular reveal? An open challenge is something that everybody should be present for, not just two characters, I feel.

It also just seems a bit sudden, and a little odd that Sakin would openly reveal himself in this manner after staying secretive for so long, I guess. Part of his intrigue so far is that we don't exactly know what he's doing, and we just got one tangible clue with the parasite's remains and Arthur's correspondance about how to find him.

Also since this is a timeskip period, a few players are still trying to get things moving in subquests, including myself.

You've been very patient and I appreciate that, especially with real life really slowing stuff down, but these sub-chapters take time. Given the 7-month jump to this period, us players still need some time to detail where our characters have moved from the beginning of the timeskip to this point. Like, Sub was going to have Parsley undergo the magic training, Totoma and Held are both still MIA, and Inanna who has abandoned the party might need some incentive to return.

Even though the cat's kinda out of the bag, perhaps this current correspondance with Sihn could end a little more ambiguously?

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Oh don’t worry, it will.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

I suppose my major gripe is, there's a great manyof things I'd like to cover in sidequests, which will inform my character's outlook and abilities to contend with this current situation, that are kinda glossed over by fast tracking it to this 7-months-in timeframe.

Eh, whatchagonnado.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I suppose my major gripe is, there's a great manyof things I'd like to cover in sidequests, which will inform my character's outlook and abilities to contend with this current situation, that are kinda glossed over by fast tracking it to this 7-months-in timeframe.

Eh, whatchagonnado.
    spoilers:
    It’s not really Sakin talking. It’s a delaying tactic the Soul Meister is using right now.
    end of spoilers
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Maybe things could have gone slower to show more of Praxat's progress as a GP cadet under Miras Thane, but no biggie.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Soul Dragon balls huh, well things getting interesting.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Cleric, your box is full. Eh, I'll just post it here. Sandy and I agreed to start the magic training subplot when Parsley returns from Otherworld. Also, she'll be asking Caliban to teach her soul magic
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Subquest events to be updated as we go:

Ochazuke:

- Exorcised Simon Battersea from Totoma's body and sent him back to hell (with the help of Tasure, Nevanlinna, Sasheem and Erosa)
    - < 1 month: ROSAT training period ft Kevi the Stalker
    - ~ 1 month: Returned Auroc's Journal to Parsley, created facsimile copies
    - SIDE STORY ONE: Survival of the Fittest
    - Pending = Every Star in the Sky is an Enemy
    - Pending = Journey Toward Mastery
    - ~ 7 months: Journeyed to the Afterlife with Parsley to talk to Sihn and Sheki'nah; the Soul Meister Encounter
    - Pending = Aggressive Negotiations
    - Training (Mandatory)
    I've updated Ochazuke's subquest schedule. While I haven't had as much time as I'd like to write these pieces, eventually I will.

Patience.

Cleric I like the foucs on Praxat's Bio-Electromagnokinesis, and would like to see more foucs on that.
    My Forum check it out

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 04-04-2021 at 04:46 PM.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

My Forum check it out

Outside of replies where necessary, I may finally have time to write out some longer form pieces.

Cleric, have you got some PM space yet?

Outside of replies where necessary, I may finally have time to write out some longer form pieces.

Cleric, have you got some PM space yet?
    Yep, got room.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Still on break.
    My Forum check it out